Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Bowyer spun out on purpose to give Truex a chance. Edwards jumps start with no penalty. NASCAR at it's finest!
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Ol' Wall's Fav. POS-Critic stated he might have had a tire go down! I knew you would get a big kick out of that answer, Lisper.

Would POS and POS Racing/Motormouth Motorsports ever engineer a "cheat" like what happened at the end of the race? LMFAO!

Don't worry, Lisper, Marty "I pissed all-over my rental SUV" Truex will never produce in the Chase. This team is a little, too inconsistent for Chase-quality racing.

10-4?
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Here is some footage on You Tube showing Ol' Wall's Fav. POS-Critic in his........"spin".

Wouldn't it be great to have one of those experts on.....lying.......check out Bowyer's eyes and body language? LMFAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Make sure you read all of the "comments" left by those who viewed the video and Ol' Wall's Fav. POS-Critic's little..........lying-comments .

"Liar, liar.....pants-on-fire", Banger-Buds!

LMFAO

Wait-For-It & 10-4!
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Luv the Lisping 55 wrote:
Bowyer spun out on purpose to give Truex a chance. Edwards jumps start with no penalty. NASCAR at it's finest!
Another good article:

http://www.racejournalonline.com/index.php...
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Jeff Gluck chimes in, also:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2...

As always, make sure you read the reader comments!

10-4!
Luv the Lisping 55

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Lisper, I couldn't get the link to work. Let's see if this one will load it.

If this doesn't work, you can always go to www.sportsmedia101.com and dig it out of their home page.

Great article, btw!

10-4!
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Yes, that one seems to work.
BigEEE

Kernersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

LOL!!!! How is Faux King going to manipulate this latest cheating scandal in order to keep Mikey from drenching Faux King's plush pillows in the Ivory Tower "Boom Boom Room" LOL!!!!!!!!!

I bet 'ol shakey DW cant even polish the King's wingtips correctly much less polish anything else!

All of the Nascar official spokesmenions are stuttering like Mel Tellis on Crack or is it "5 Hour Energy" the official stuttering drink of Nascar!
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

BigEEE wrote:
LOL!!!! How is Faux King going to manipulate this latest cheating scandal in order to keep Mikey from drenching Faux King's plush pillows in the Ivory Tower "Boom Boom Room" LOL!!!!!!!!!
I bet 'ol shakey DW cant even polish the King's wingtips correctly much less polish anything else!
All of the Nascar official spokesmenions are stuttering like Mel Tellis on Crack or is it "5 Hour Energy" the official stuttering drink of Nascar!
Hey Big E, I just knew this latest cheating scandal would bring some of you old-timer-Banger-Buds, out of the woodwork from the days of empty POS Grey Goose vodka bottles and "Tipsy Sock Walks".

Wouldn't Dill have gotten a big kick out of all of this "garbage" from POS Racing/Motormouth Motorsports and their leader, POS, along with all of this crap from King Brian, "Mafia" Mike and that always nearsighted rules reader and rules bender.....Mr. Magoo!

Did you happen to read JAWS's column, over on Fox Sports, today? It is really funny. Could JAWS actual be that clueless. A couple of the people who commented at the end of the article are pretty funny, also.

JAWS would never pull a cheating-stunt like happened Saturday night, would he? LMFAO!

I bet POS went through the knees of a dozen pair of trousers, when he visited the "Command-Center" after Saturday night's thrown race.

10-4?
BigEEE

Kernersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Good to see your still around Wall! Somebody has to keep the clueless fans up to date on the truth!
I haven't been around because I hardly even keep up with the ruined sport anymore and I dont even watch if there is a Walmouth commentating. They have pretty much killed this sport.

I just saw where Nascrap is trying to make some form of ammends, I guess because Ray Charles could have seen all of the dirty doings, and they had no choice!

Bowyer looks like he wont be affected, which is a real shame, so they are doing some salvage work right now, in hopes that the people have short memories. I really hope that someone with some form of sanity will rid Nascar of the Waltrips and the Faux King.
chrisco

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Lurch showed up at NASCAR HEADquarters bright and early this morning all dolled up and with his Monica Lewinsky/NAPA/CRAPA knee pads already strapped on and they would not even let him on the parking lot.

I can't believe they will not fight this, here is a difference between Hendrick and POS. Right or wrong Rick will man up and put up a fight, Rick Hendrick is a convicted felon, Rick Hendrick can't be bonded, Rick Hendrick had to be pardoned by the POTUS. Rick Hendrick will make you his bitch. POS wants to be your bitch.

And do Lurch and Bobby think everyone is as stupid as their fan base? Thousands of people (okay for POS racing its hundreds) listen to those radio transmissions. That's the best code they can come up with? At least Mernard and Childress were transparent about it.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

chrisco wrote:
Lurch showed up at NASCAR HEADquarters bright and early this morning all dolled up and with his Monica Lewinsky/NAPA/CRAPA knee pads already strapped on and they would not even let him on the parking lot.
I can't believe they will not fight this, here is a difference between Hendrick and POS. Right or wrong Rick will man up and put up a fight, Rick Hendrick is a convicted felon, Rick Hendrick can't be bonded, Rick Hendrick had to be pardoned by the POTUS. Rick Hendrick will make you his bitch. POS wants to be your bitch.
And do Lurch and Bobby think everyone is as stupid as their fan base? Thousands of people (okay for POS racing its hundreds) listen to those radio transmissions. That's the best code they can come up with? At least Mernard and Childress were transparent about it.
I think JAPCAR opened up a can of CRAPA WHOOP-ASS on POS, instead of a can of CRAPA KNOW HOW.

I just knew you guys would be showing up over here, after the shit-hit-the-JAPCAR-fan!

Good to see you around, again!
chrisco

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

I just read the official POS statement again. Either they are so deep into the greygoose that don't know which car is which or they aren't even manning up to what they did. The statement references the 55 car twice, all three cars were penalized for trying to alter the outcome of the race. The radio transmissions for the 55 car are really secondary. The totality of the organization was found to be corrupt.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

chrisco wrote:
I just read the official POS statement again. Either they are so deep into the greygoose that don't know which car is which or they aren't even manning up to what they did. The statement references the 55 car twice, all three cars were penalized for trying to alter the outcome of the race. The radio transmissions for the 55 car are really secondary. The totality of the organization was found to be corrupt.
"Mafia" Mike and JAPCAR could not find enough, provable information from the #15 car to do much more to Ol' Wall's Fav. POS-critic than a points-hit. JAPCAR only got it half......right. They should have docked the #15 enough points to knocked him out of the Chase and moved Gordon in! I can't believe this, can you, chrisco? Bowyer's spin caused this entire.........."cheat "....to get set into motion.

Did I see, at the end of the race, on pit road, POS standing around with a "head-set" on his head? Hell, he probably engineered this entire "cheat", not "Lie" Norris. "Lie" was just another "patsy-fall-guy" for POS. I always monitored POS when he was driving full-time. He was always finding ways to "beat-the-system" in almost every race, with "rain", sucky-dogs, wave-around's, and any other way to "game" JAPCAR. He could even stoop so low to steal other owner's technology, like the sway bar that was misplaced from Jack Roush's garage area, at the end of a race.

I am sure Gordon will finish-off Ol' Wall's Fav. POS-Critic during one or more of the Chase races.

10-4?
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Hear is an excellent article by Ed Hinton:

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/...

As always, make sure you read the comments from the readers, to get a slight feeling how the JAPCAR fans are buying into all of this cheating from POS Racing/Motormouth Motorsports.

LMAO!

Wait-For-It, as Bozo always says!
taint

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Waltrip tweets he stands by his people but he will not appeal. Means he stands by his people so long as he does not really have to stand by them. Coward.

He keeps trying to spin this that the penalty was all about the 55 pitting, never says anything about about the itchy elbow spin out. Every car was penalized, this is not about some split second decision to pit a car. This was premeditated, calculated. Suspending Watlrip would have harmless. The teams are better the farther away he is from the track.(the sport is funnier when he is strapped in a racecar) A Waltrip suspension would have would have benefited the teams.

This is about "someone" trying to fix a professional sporting event. Hinton is balls on.
taint

Plainsboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps Waltrip went too far this time in underestimating the intelligence of the public (based on his assessment of the ignorant fools that makeup his fan base). He's slowly loosing control of the message here.

Yesterday Clintorus would not even emphatically deny the intentional spin.

Waltrip came out and twisted mafia Mike's statement. Drive Haircut comes out and says NASCAR found NO evidence that Clint spun out intentionally. Helton said that there was not "CONCLUSIVE" evidence that Clint heat induced elbow spasm suggested by his CC was intentional. Therefore he was penalized but not eliminated from the Chase (although the week is not over banger buds). There is alot of real estate between no evidence and no conclusive evidence.

No one is buying it.

Waltrip is now trying to characterize those peers and collegues who argee with NASCAR's action (and some even contend that they did not go far enough) as acussing him of being immorral or irresponsible. No one prominent has said that but they have all almost universally said that his drivers, his CC's Lie, the organization cheated.

I suspect even his daughters, who he clings to when times are tough, would agree that they cheated.

Morality and responsibility are not in play. They cheated, they are, to man, heartless cowards who have grossly underestimated the expectations of the racing community. They are fools.

The expectation is simple - once a car is on the track it is expected that the driver and team put forward thier best effort. Do less than that, do less than that intentionally and it will cost you. And it looks like this may really cost them.

NAPA, who I never thought would be interested in fair competion or winning, has made a rare public expression of dissatisfaction. Where were you when sterno was being pasted to the inside of your intake manifolds, where were you when windsheilds were being shaved?

5 hour energy, who I think does have an interest in competetion and success and is certainly interested in their public perception has made a public statement that alludes to the possiblity that they have some things to think over.

Aarons Rent to Own, whose business is based upon renting 72" flat screen televisions to people who cannot afford groceries has so far been silent. The company you keep is the company you keep.

Waltrip can't spin the message on this one, everyone is talking about this and no one is talking about the chase or the next race. Prominent supporters and appologists have decryed his teams conduct. He's been called out for what he is.

He needs to man up, admit to cheating, fire Norris. Pledge publically to stop this nonsense and get this behind him, give people nothing else to talk about. The denials, the lack of denials, the shading, the spinning, the spokesmodel slight of hand is just allowing this to snowball.
chrisco

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

And now with team POS couched well in the friendly media confines of the nascar event (no pesky Ricky Craven to remind Clintorus about the fans, no independent reporters to ask followup questions) the spin machine continues to try and make MWRHLLCINC look like the victims as they were just doing something that EVERYBODY does. Now the bit is "boo hoo we thought you could pit a car anytime you wanted to"

More treating the entire universe of racefans like they are the kookaide clouded zombies that make up the POS fan base.(where are you any way banger buds? I saw Renee had enough time to put down the fishsticks and tell Lurch it was all good; but WE I know your out there you phuquetard, GO POS come up out of you mommies basement tell us what you think of all this, well digging fascist from Ohio - come on baby stand by your man)

But I digress, forgive me for missing you guys, these must be hard times for many of you, my condolences.

Lets keep our eye on the prize - Lurch gets interviewed by some clown on FS1, his answers go unchallenged, never followed up - clearly an orchestrated effort by two parties - 21st Century Fox Co and Racertainment - to spin the message. Ask if Clinty was ordered to spin can't answer a yes or no question with yes or no.

"You saw the video, you heard the audio I stand by my driver" Okay, and I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinski.

Later at the end of the truck race Lurch is given the network to use once again as his bully pulpit. Unchallenged, never questioned. Hell you even had the great Benny Parsons younger retarded brother endorsing Lurches BS (great NASCAR owner that he is ) FS1 must be so proud.

Christ, Dickers even wrote (had Lie Norris write for him) an article for USAT. Again find an avenue of communication where you can say whatever you want, never be questioned, then go hide.

Brian waxes on about the honorable hard working men and women who work for Coughman's race teams and how they are not cheaters.

No doubt that is true Bri, they would be what most of the world would consider to be victims of the foolish, underhanded cowardly tactics of a few of your leaders. That is sad, no doubt but you don't seem to want to talk about that too much.

Next we hear how we should be silent because we don't have all the facts - phuque you Bri. Who has all the facts? I know NASCAR has some of the facts, probably most of the facts maybe not all the facts and you sure as sh*t don't or at least are not coming clean. NASCAR with the facts they had in hand decided slap the largest penalty in the history of the sport on your race team.

Finally Dickers goes on to speak on behalf of Jimmy Johnson, Mark Martin and Brad Keselowsky. Vouching that they would give up a position on the racetrack to help a team mate win the championship.

Maybe so, maybe no. But I think you have no business speaking for them on this matter. You my friend, are not made from the same cloth, nor is your team anything like those of Johnson, Martin, and Keselowsky.

Perhaps they would undercertain circumstances give up A position on the track to advance a larger goal, but they, thier teams would never attempt in a concerted effort, through a plurality of initiatives to alter the outcome of the final race of the regular season by surrendering multiple positions on more than one occasion and in a variety of ways for the sake of installing a team mate in the chase.

You say they have already done that, I call BS on that. Tell us when and where.

Brian, I want to warn you. Ease off on the kookaid. Its bad for the blood.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Michael Waltrip Discussions

Search the Michael Waltrip Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ford takes Funny Car at Indy Nationals.....again! (Sep '13) Apr 14 Lefty 13
$1.2B Settlement for ToJo Motors Mar 19 ol wall 1
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... Mar '14 ol wall 4
Will "Bow-Wow" pack-it-in at the end of this se... Mar '14 ol wall 1
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Mar '14 nasfan66 15
Race Report from GoPOS? Mar '14 nasfan66 2
Jeff Burton will drive POS's #66 Mar '14 nasfan66 4
•••
•••