"Tokyo" Joe ready to stay.....JAP!

"Tokyo" Joe ready to stay.....JAP!

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

ol wall

Xenia, OH

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Check this out, Banger-Buds! Just when some were thinking that "Tokyo" Joe just might become "Rome" Joe, looks like they will probably stay JAPanese. This will mean that POS-Racing/Motormouth Motorsports will continue to remain and 2nd-tier-team in JAPCAR, for the near future!

http://espn.go.com/rpm/conversations/_/id/784...

BTW, did you see that the "Spaghetti-Bender" is going with MoPar in his non JAPCAR racing venture; as he will be driving some type of Dodge-ride! Does that signal that POS-Racing/Motormouth Motorsports might be making the transition to MoPar's next season?

Will Bill "the biggest crook in JAPCAR" Davis be coming back to POS-Racing and building him rides for 2013? Those were some great rides POS ran, in 2006. Remember how great they ran? LMFAO!

Wait-For-It!
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Here is a link with the story about the "Spaghetti-Bender" signing with MoPar. Will POS-Racing be making a similar move to MoPar in 2013? Any truth to the rumor that Bill "I really dig MoPar's" Davis is taking over for........"Lie" Norris" or Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells? Oh, damn, I forgot, Cal is already gone over at Motormouth Motorsports, isn't he?

http://www.dcshoes.com/us/en/auto/news/travis...

LMAO!

Wait-For-It & 10-4!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Dec '16 CiCi Siverts aka ... 7
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Dec '16 Firebird 26
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
What-the-Hell was that at Daytona today? (Feb '16) Mar '16 flying1b 4
POS makes more JAP-scrap (Feb '16) Feb '16 WaltripFreakShow 6
More from around the web