HEHEHEHEHEHE

#3 Dec 26, 2009
Happy New Year
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#4 Dec 26, 2009
PUNCHY THE CLOWN wrote:
Happy New Year
Are you going to have a big glass of..........Wall-Banger Kook-Aid.....to celebrate the......"New-Year". ..?

Looks like some (nasfan55, for sure) are still into that......very troubling.....elixir, Bozo. Some are already thinking thoughts of......"grandeur".. .....for POS's return to the track, for his 4 or 5 runs, in 2010.

For ol' wall, I am sure it will be another time for great....."laughter" ......as POS and Mean Gene "be sure to turn-on those b-blowers" Nead try to.........."bond".. ....for another fun-filled season of bad performances and....."chaos"!

goPOS, I just wonder if POS was ever able, last season, to....."teach"...... Mean Gene enough....."things". ....to cause a successful relationship (driver/crew chief), whereas, they are just not out there getting in everyone's way or wasting a bunch of Goodyear-rubber and Sunoco fuel (un-doctored, we all hope....where is Bobby "10-4 Kennedy and Hyder, when we really need them!).

LMAO at this rag-tag......outfit (that JAPA/CRAPA #55 junker)!

Ho-Ho-Ho

Wait-For-It

Woof-Woof....for Benito

10-4?
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#5 Dec 29, 2009
You can bet POS will be tipping back a few right before he gets behind the wheel of that Lexus.

Bottom's up ya big fake!!
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#6 Dec 30, 2009
acrim wrote:
You can bet POS will be tipping back a few right before he gets behind the wheel of that Lexus.
Bottom's up ya big fake!!
Gotta watch those..........U Turns, also!

LMAO!

10-4?

“HAHAHAHAHAHA”

Since: May 09

HEHEHEHEHEHE

#7 Dec 30, 2009
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to have a big glass of..........Wall-Banger Kook-Aid.....to celebrate the......"New-Year". ..?
Looks like some (nasfan55, for sure) are still into that......very troubling.....elixir, Bozo. Some are already thinking thoughts of......"grandeur".. .....for POS's return to the track, for his 4 or 5 runs, in 2010.
For ol' wall, I am sure it will be another time for great....."laughter" ......as POS and Mean Gene "be sure to turn-on those b-blowers" Nead try to.........."bond".. ....for another fun-filled season of bad performances and....."chaos"!
goPOS, I just wonder if POS was ever able, last season, to....."teach"...... Mean Gene enough....."things". ....to cause a successful relationship (driver/crew chief), whereas, they are just not out there getting in everyone's way or wasting a bunch of Goodyear-rubber and Sunoco fuel (un-doctored, we all hope....where is Bobby "10-4 Kennedy and Hyder, when we really need them!).
LMAO at this rag-tag......outfit (that JAPA/CRAPA #55 junker)!
Ho-Ho-Ho
Wait-For-It
Woof-Woof....for Benito
10-4?
Who are we gonna laugh at next year?
It's not gonna be the same w/out ol POS out there making an utter fool of himself and his fans.

ol wall

Springfield, OH

#8 Dec 30, 2009
PUNCHY THE CLOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are we gonna laugh at next year?
It's not gonna be the same w/out ol POS out there making an utter fool of himself and his fans.
We still get at least two times to laugh at him......The ShootOut and the Daytona 500.

We will have to see if he is just bull-shitin' us about the other races and getting sponsorship for that JAP #55.

Wait-For-It!

10-4?

“HAHAHA”

Since: Oct 09

HEHEHE

#9 Jan 15, 2010
Does anyone know POS's schedule of races for 2010?
I'm getting withdrawals and need someone to laugh at...and soon!

ol wall

Springfield, OH

#10 Jan 15, 2010
CLOWN SHOW wrote:
Does anyone know POS's schedule of races for 2010?
I'm getting withdrawals and need someone to laugh at...and soon!
Hey, Bozo, it looks like Daytona, for sure, as CRAPA has signed-on for that race. I have not heard of any sponsorship for any further JAPCAR-Cup, Nationwide or Truck races; however, I am sure the potential sponsors are beating a path to Cal "I bankrupted my team" Well's office, every morning at Racertainment, to sign-up for a race or two or three, with POS driving!

Maybe POS will get down on his knees (another Lewinsky!) with King Brian and get JAPCAR to be his sponsor, since they both like to sleep in the same-bed!

LMFAO!

10-4?

“HAHAHA”

HEHEHE

#11 Jan 15, 2010
THE WORST DRIVER in THE WORLD... PERIOD

“HAHAHA”

HEHEHE

#12 Jan 20, 2010
YEP!

Just ask Dubai

HEHEHEHE!!!
BOZO THE CLOWN

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13 Feb 4, 2010
Let's go racin' boys!
BOZO

Lehigh Acres, FL

#15 Feb 5, 2010
Argue this, Clueless Wal-Nutz! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
BOZO THE CLOWN

Lehigh Acres, FL

#16 Feb 6, 2010
Still sucks to be a POS fan

ol wall

Springfield, OH

#17 Feb 6, 2010
BOZO THE CLOWN wrote:
Still sucks to be a POS fan
WTF, BOZO.....JAWS said it just "stepped-out on him". What-the-Hell!

LMFAO!

10-4
BOZO THE CLOWN

Lehigh Acres, FL

#18 Feb 6, 2010
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF, BOZO.....JAWS said it just "stepped-out on him". What-the-Hell!
LMFAO!
10-4
And now the talentless hack stays out to gain TV TIME...per JAWS himself!

acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#19 Feb 7, 2010
LMAO! I just saw it on my DVR. LMFAO!! Naturally, the talentless hacks spins himself out and DW (the blubbering chearleader) and Mike Joy (the prince of melodrama) immediately say someone "turned him". Then, knowing that the replay doesn't support their spin, ol DW says shockingly "it just turned out on him!!". ROTFLMFAO!!!

Its always such a "shick" to see POS putting himself into the wall.

The "gaining TV Time" comment was simply the best of the evening. POS is never racing - he doesn't know how...he's simply living one big cheesy TV commercial.
Freaky

Lima, OH

#20 Feb 11, 2010
Bumping for Bozo

Infield Bang !!!!
Freaky

Lima, OH

#21 Feb 11, 2010
Hit the Hauler LM@O !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TuRD's blow up, big-time Oct 13 ol wall 1
CRAPA leaving POS Racing/Motormouth Motorsports (Sep '13) Oct 5 ol wall 9
ford's 1958 f-1 engine scam Sep 30 ellis 1
Ford takes Funny Car at Indy Nationals.....again! (Sep '13) Sep 28 ellis 21
POS Racing Out Of Chase Sep '14 ol wall 2
POS on "Dancin' With the Stars" Sep '14 ol wall 1
doesn't make field at indy Aug '14 ol wall 5

Michael Waltrip People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE