wow! pretty strong words about theft ...

wow! pretty strong words about theft from dale

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

Dillinger

AOL

#1 Mar 28, 2008
Nascar Now just had Dale Earnhardt, Jr.(did I finally spell that right??)on and he commented regarding the "theft" of the swaybar. According to Dale, no excuses. You steal from me, you have no business in the garage. He said a few other things, but he had me so stunned, I can't remember them all. Maybe you folks heard him, too.

Jeffie says sarcastically that we should call the FBI!!! He thinks it is really out of control.

Uncle Jack is bringing in the big guns...lawyers...

Jamie did almost too good to be true during qualifying.

Who is Fitz racing? Robby will race for them for a couple of races. Does Robby know what the hell he is doing???

Lots going on tonight. We have the big Youth Fair at Florida International University, right down the street from me and they just opened the fair up the other night. So far, 3 people have been shot over parking and trying to get out of the parking lot.

Great place to be, huh?

Since: Feb 08

Amherst, OH

#2 Mar 28, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
Nascar Now just had Dale Earnhardt, Jr.(did I finally spell that right??)on and he commented regarding the "theft" of the swaybar. According to Dale, no excuses. You steal from me, you have no business in the garage. He said a few other things, but he had me so stunned, I can't remember them all. Maybe you folks heard him, too.
Jeffie says sarcastically that we should call the FBI!!! He thinks it is really out of control.
Uncle Jack is bringing in the big guns...lawyers...
Jamie did almost too good to be true during qualifying.
Who is Fitz racing? Robby will race for them for a couple of races. Does Robby know what the hell he is doing???
Lots going on tonight. We have the big Youth Fair at Florida International University, right down the street from me and they just opened the fair up the other night. So far, 3 people have been shot over parking and trying to get out of the parking lot.
Great place to be, huh?
In order:

Yess it's spelled right (Jr's still in dire need of a public speaking coach though).

Jeff was hysterical with his comments.

Jack has no case as there is no proof that a benefit was derived from the part AND it was returned to him.

Fitz Racing used to be Fitz-Bradshaw before Terry Bradshaw sold his interest.(Go Robby)

And the heck with the other games, Davidson is ROCKIN!

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#3 Mar 29, 2008
I Heard Jr's answer! I did not get to here how the question was asked! But he is right about theft!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coughy speaks! Aug 22 Waltripfreakshow 4
Article by "The Godfather" Aug 20 ol wall 1
TuRD's only for POS Racing? Aug 20 Waltripfreakshow 4
Cough....man taking $$$ to Chipper's team! Jul '15 ol wall 5
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... (Mar '14) Jul '15 chrisco 19
WTF-POS ditching the JAP's? Jul '15 ol wall 1
NBCSN doing Practices, today and race Jul '15 ol wall 1
More from around the web