wallbanger

Springfield, OH

#1 Feb 17, 2013
POS Racing/Motormouth Motorsports will be starting in Race 1 kind of mid-pack, with Marty "I pissed all over my SUV" Truex in P-10 and POS in that non-POS Racing #26 in P-16.

Race 2 finds Ol' Wall Fav. POS Critic in P-9 and our favorite senior-citizen-driver, "Mummy" Martin rolling off in P-14. Has "Mummy" really been driving as long as James Harvey Hilton?

We will just have to wait and see, if POS can stay up with that Aaron's (Wet) Dream Machine, in the draft. We all know, according to JAWS, that POS is the greatest RP-driver......ever to race at Daytona! LMFAO! Then, again, POS could just make another huge pile of.......JAP-scrap, to add to the big pile, already begun by "Mummy" Martin, if he does either an...."infield-bang" or his more famous......"wall-bang "!

Wait-For-It & 10-4!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100 years of ford (Sep '13) 19 hr William Walker 10
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... (Mar '14) Jan 24 ol wall 7
michael waltrip is homosexual (Jun '07) Jan 9 nasfan15 53
WHAT? Bassgirl, Renee... (Oct '07) Dec '14 ol wall 20
Buffster-remarried? (Mar '12) Nov '14 ol wall 13
john force quote Oct '14 ellis 1
TuRD's blow up, big-time Oct '14 ol wall 1
More from around the web