Ford wins Daytona 500
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Hey Banger-Buds......I know that Dill will be very happy! How about those Fords? Ford wins three of the last four Daytona 500's.

Wasn't that great to see Matty Kenseth take that checkered flag, and Biff getting a P-3! Those Fords were extremely fast the entire week at Daytona, this year.

How about those Roush-Yates FR-9's.....those things just blow the welded-doors of any JAP-junk, at Daytona!

At the end, those JAP-junkers from POS-Racing/Motormouth were pretty out-classed by Matty Kenseth and Biffle! LMFAO!

I wonder if Tommy and Jack (Roush) will do a......."drive-by".. ...tonight or tomorrow? LMFAO at those to JAP-lovers!

I am so tired of listening and watching POS and JAWS....I can't wait until TNN and ESPN take over the rest of the season, Banger-Buds! How about you?

Great job Uncle Jack, Matty & Biff. Way to start the season off, for 2012!

Buy Ford......Buy American!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Sep '17 Chris P 8
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Sep '17 Newy 426 30
POS ends his meager-career at Daytona 2017! (Jan '17) Mar '17 flying1bob 5
Poll Is Michael Waltrip as gay as he talks ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 StrikeEagle15E 13
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 (Oct '16) Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3