POS will try anything for press time

POS will try anything for press time

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

Luv the Lisping 55

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2012
You know that POS is going to put UK on his car for the Kentucky race. As a UK graduate, I am against him trying to steal a little press time at my university's basketball program's expense. You remember when he was promoting the Toyota design contest at the road course and didn't qualify. Or the time he was trying to promote his brother-another no start. You can write this down-The 55 car will start dropping from the owner's points with POS and Vickers at the wheel.
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Luv the Lisping 55 wrote:
You know that POS is going to put UK on his car for the Kentucky race. As a UK graduate, I am against him trying to steal a little press time at my university's basketball program's expense. You remember when he was promoting the Toyota design contest at the road course and didn't qualify. Or the time he was trying to promote his brother-another no start. You can write this down-The 55 car will start dropping from the owner's points with POS and Vickers at the wheel.
I'll tell you, Lisper, when that "Sponsifier" JAP-junker didn't qualify, out at Sonoma, which was driven by that great Ferarri-driver, POS......I just laughed my ass-off. It was one of those...."classic".. ....."I Hit-The-Hauler" moments, which POS has been well-know for, starting with the big race in Charlotte, back in 2006, and the now-famous....POS/Cope-Rent-A- MoPar-Ride, after that great, Bill "the biggest crook in JAPCAR" Davis-prepared MoPar.....Hit-The-Hauler....bi g-time!

As several Banger-Buds have stated, like you, chrisco and BigEEEE, it has been a good thing that POS-Racing has "Mummy" Martin wheeling that 55, the Aaron's (Wet)Dream Machine. When POS gets behind the wheel, shit-will-happen. You can bet on it and probably piles of......"JAP-scrap". ....will be generated out behind that converted bowling alley/cinema, over in Cornelius!

LMAO!

Wait-For-It!
Luv the Lisping 55

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2012
Another problem I have with the UK promotion is the association of Aaron's with it. Everyone knows that Aarons is the most ruthless rent to own outfit around. I would be ashamed to associate with them but POS has no shame.
Cricket

Kathleen, GA

#4 Jun 24, 2012
***Crickets***
Cricket

Kathleen, GA

#5 Jun 24, 2012
UK #1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr 2 Mikehvac 28
POS ends his meager-career at Daytona 2017! Mar '17 flying1bob 5
Poll Is Michael Waltrip as gay as he talks ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 StrikeEagle15E 13
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Dec '16 CiCi Siverts aka ... 7
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 (Oct '16) Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
More from around the web