Lots of JAP-scarp from Mummy!

Lots of JAP-scarp from Mummy!

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

wallbanger

Xenia, OH

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Damn..........have you seen just how much JAP-scrap Mummy Martin is making out of those Gen 6 JAP-junkers from POS Racing/Motormouth Motorsports. Mummy sure did bend-up a lot of Aaron's (Wet) Dream Machines! Ken Butler will have to rip-off a few thousand more Aaron's customers, to pay for that huge pile of JAP-scrap out in back of..........Racertainment, over on Chartwell Dr. in Cornelius.

Mummy has hit more "walls" than POS has, so far this season! LMFAO.

Isn't it great to hear those, two Waldrip's in the booth, once again! Boy, the JAWS is so, damn-full of himself and the other fool is.........."lispin' " more than ever, isn't he? It was really great to watch the ARCA race; as, neither POS nor JAWS was involved in that broadcast.

I wonder if POS has been doing a lot of practice getting out of.....pit-road? Remember, last year during the Twin's, when he came out of the pit and did a.........."classic-wall- bang"....all by himself? Ol' Wall is still laughing from that one and he didn't make the race, either! That only meant, we would have to listen to his........."lispy-voice "......from that Hollyweird Hotel!

Can't wait until the Fox-portion of the racing season is finished! Thank God for TrackPass or whatever JAPCAR calls it this season!

10-4?

Sincerely,

Ol' Wall
Be sure to support the NRA and the GOA, to keep us free from Obammie's tyranny against the 2nd Adm.

“HAHAHAHA!!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2013
and none of it has been Mark's fault, jerk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wallbanger

Xenia, OH

#3 Feb 17, 2013
THE B0Z0 CL0WN wrote:
and none of it has been Mark's fault, jerk.
Jesus,Blowzo, did you bother to read the post? Nowhere in the post did I say the........"JAP-scrap "......was his fault, did I?

When they throw those bent-up-JAP body-parts onto the pile out in back of that converted bowling alley/cinema complex, they don't write on it whose fault it was, do they?

Most of the time they are just "racin' accidents", big-guy! "Mummy" was just in the.......wrong-place.....at the....wrong-time, unlike POS, who usually runs out of talent and.....into the wall he goes. Remember last year in the duel, when POS came out of the pit and........wall-banged? Now, THAT was his fault!

10-4!

Sincerely,

Ol' Wall

Keep us free and keep our 2nd Amemd. rights....join the NRA and/or the Gun Owner's of America (GOA). We can't let that Kenyan-dictator/golfer mess with us!
wallbanger

Xenia, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Damn, Blowzo, did you see that "Mummy" made just a smaaaaaaaaaaaaaall pile of JAP-scrap, yesterday during practice.

I didn't get a chance to watch it. I surely hope it wasn't his fault! That damn "No-Neck" just can't seem to figure-out how that new Chebbie of his drives at Daytona.

Looks as if that Aaron's (Wet) Dream-Machine was easily repairable for "Mummy" to drive, today.

HAHAHA!

10-4?

Sincerely,

Ol' Wall

Keep us free from that Kenyan Klown, Hussein. Join the NRA and/or the GOA and keep our 2nd Adm. intact. Next, will be destroying the 1st!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POS running Dega? May 2 ol wall 3
What-the-Hell was that at Daytona today? Mar '16 flying1b 4
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Mar '16 Brian 19
POS makes more JAP-scrap Feb '16 WaltripFreakShow 6
Is POS running in the 2016 Dayton 500? Feb '16 ol wall 2
One, last, big-pile of....JAP-Scrap Jan '16 ol wall 3
The end of POS Racing/Motormouth Motorsports Nov '15 ol wall 1
More from around the web