ol wall

Dayton, OH

#28 Aug 3, 2012
ETCH A SKETCH ROMNEY wrote:
Figures that you failed to mention the 163,000 JOBS ADDED, despite the treasonous republican congress that block every measure put forth by the president that would help our economic recovery, bunch of real patriots you have there...ASSCLOWN !
OBAMA / BIDEN 2012...
WAIT-FOR-IT !!!
You and I both know the "actual" figures for the current employment rate, under Commissar Hussein, are closer to 15%.

For real growth, we should be adding at least 600000 jobs a month. What about the fist two years when Hussein had control of both House and Senate. Barry was so busy with "heathcare" that he forgot about.........."jobs ", big-guy!

NOBAMA in 2012!

Send Barry and Moooooooch-elle a packin' back to the....."hood"....in Chi-town!

Wait-For-It

Sincerely,

Ol' Wall
Local Conservative Tea Party Member and NRA Member and proud of it!

Romney and Rubio in 2012!
ETCH A SKETCH ROMNEY

Cape Coral, FL

#29 Aug 4, 2012
29 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF JOB GROWTH...4.5 MILLION JOBS ADDED AND COUNTING, DURING THE GREATEST DEPRESSION SINCE 1930, THANKS TO THE POLICIES OF THE REPUBLICANS LIKE WILLARD MITT ROMNEY, WHO WANTS TO GO BACK TO THE SAME FAILED POLICIES AS GEORGE BUSH THAT GOT US INTO THIS MESS TO BEGIN WITH...

OBAMA / BIDEN 2012

...Wait-For-It!

Judged:

40

40

40

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ol wall

Dayton, OH

#30 Aug 4, 2012
ETCH A SKETCH ROMNEY wrote:
29 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF JOB GROWTH...4.5 MILLION JOBS ADDED AND COUNTING, DURING THE GREATEST DEPRESSION SINCE 1930, THANKS TO THE POLICIES OF THE REPUBLICANS LIKE WILLARD MITT ROMNEY, WHO WANTS TO GO BACK TO THE SAME FAILED POLICIES AS GEORGE BUSH THAT GOT US INTO THIS MESS TO BEGIN WITH...
OBAMA / BIDEN 2012
...Wait-For-It!
(O) Bozo....please take the time to read something other than those "Kool-Aid" talking points from Obummer and Debbie "Blabermouth" Wassermann-Schultz or from the Clinton News Network (CNN) or PMSNBC. You need to get a more balanced approach to your news sources, like Ol' Wall does, from Fox News, Drudge Reports or Breitbart, big guy!

You sound just like Madcow, Mr. Ed and "pissing down my leg" Matthews.

Check this WSJ article out about the U-6......then get back to me!
__________
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/08/03/why...
__________

Wow......15% for Commissar Barry Hussein, "Dingy" Harry and Nancy's "reign" of no-growth in the economy.

NOBAMA in 2012. Send Hussein and Mooooooooooooch-elle back to the "hood" in Chi-town for more training as "community-organizers ".

LMFAO!

Wait-For-It!

Romney and Rubio in 2012

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#31 Aug 5, 2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! Obama Must Go! OMG! OMG OMG! Everybody all together now! OMG! OMG! OMG! Hey Banger, BLOWZO missed the point, the ony way Obama-Pulousy care passes IT IS A TAX! Thus the "PREZ" and all his progressive flunkies are liars! The "Prez" plan to create better employment numbers, Welfare, Foodstamps, 2yrs. unemployment compensation, and when those handouts runout file for S.S.I. disability! The progressive party prefering SSI and gen. welfare, as these are not counted against employment numbers! As for "It's all Bush's fault" YES! he is to blame for his term! That ended over 3 yr ago! Obama ran and won office on the I can fix it plan! Plan ain't workin! More takers than givers! Sounds lot like spread the wealth around! 4 more years of this??? And all this from a Democrat! YEP! Life long democrat! The party left me, I didn't leave the party! A proud bible thumping, right to work, constitution believeing, gun toating, TEA party, NRA, Pulled myself up by my own boot straps, YES DAMN-IT I did build my company myself, ex-U.S.M.C., United States of America loving Democrat! I will vote republican, to save our country! Vote the progressives out, not just one but all of them!

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ol wall

Dayton, OH

#32 Aug 5, 2012
go mwr wrote:
OMG! OMG! OMG! Obama Must Go! OMG! OMG OMG! Everybody all together now! OMG! OMG! OMG! Hey Banger, BLOWZO missed the point, the ony way Obama-Pulousy care passes IT IS A TAX! Thus the "PREZ" and all his progressive flunkies are liars! The "Prez" plan to create better employment numbers, Welfare, Foodstamps, 2yrs. unemployment compensation, and when those handouts runout file for S.S.I. disability! The progressive party prefering SSI and gen. welfare, as these are not counted against employment numbers! As for "It's all Bush's fault" YES! he is to blame for his term! That ended over 3 yr ago! Obama ran and won office on the I can fix it plan! Plan ain't workin! More takers than givers! Sounds lot like spread the wealth around! 4 more years of this??? And all this from a Democrat! YEP! Life long democrat! The party left me, I didn't leave the party! A proud bible thumping, right to work, constitution believeing, gun toating, TEA party, NRA, Pulled myself up by my own boot straps, YES DAMN-IT I did build my company myself, ex-U.S.M.C., United States of America loving Democrat! I will vote republican, to save our country! Vote the progressives out, not just one but all of them!
Well, at least somebody around here believes me, thank God!

Hey GoMWR.....I heard Commissar Hussein a week or so ago, and, he told me you didn't build your well-drilling business, nor did my late-wife build her photography business,and I didn't build my freelance music business for the last 54 years?

BTW, how are things going for you? I imagine you are still working lot of out-of-state jobs, to keep your guys busy. Thank God for small businessmen like you, you are the backbone of this once, great, country! I have been working since I was 14, probably just like you!

Can you effin' believe this country? Full of the entitlement-mentality and wanting even more. Commissar Hussein will give these assholes anything, for their vote!

Hope you are doing well and, as always, thank you for serving our Country! Semper Fi!

Sincerely,

Ol' Wall
Local Tea Part Member, Conservative, & NRA Member and proud as Hell of my choices!

10-4!

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#33 Aug 6, 2012
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least somebody around here believes me, thank God!
Hey GoMWR.....I heard Commissar Hussein a week or so ago, and, he told me you didn't build your well-drilling business, nor did my late-wife build her photography business,and I didn't build my freelance music business for the last 54 years?
BTW, how are things going for you? I imagine you are still working lot of out-of-state jobs, to keep your guys busy. Thank God for small businessmen like you, you are the backbone of this once, great, country! I have been working since I was 14, probably just like you!
Can you effin' believe this country? Full of the entitlement-mentality and wanting even more. Commissar Hussein will give these assholes anything, for their vote!
Hope you are doing well and, as always, thank you for serving our Country! Semper Fi!
Sincerely,
Ol' Wall
Local Tea Part Member, Conservative, & NRA Member and proud as Hell of my choices!
10-4!
Hard to believe you & I would agree! LOL! I felt alone in my beliefs for a long time, But you would be suprised how many out there are like us! Yep, was out of state. Those work sites are disappearing faster than unicorns! Usualy in an election year the "incumbant" and party see to alot of construction work (if they wish to stay in power), But I suspect the Obama campaign believes they have enough "hand out" votes to win! I have had a job since I was 15, washing pots & pans, working in the dish washing room at Kenyon, We called it the pit, becuse it always smelled like an arm pit! Worked pipeline constrution during the summer months, I've roofed, applied siding, pumped gas (when that was a job, you know-check your oil?, tire pressure?, radiator fluid? And don't forget to wash the windshield or your fill-up is free! days)Delivered Milk door to door, YES I've heard all the milkman jokes! Most of these jobs at or under min. wage, But I can proudly say I have never taken a hand out, nor do I want to! People (business) are afraid to spend money, if they have any! Count myself in this catagory, Between unemployment ins., workers comp. bonds, taxes, and now mandatory health care???? Be well! Fight the good fight!

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Look into my eyes”

Since: Sep 10

Stillwater, MN

#34 Aug 6, 2012
No FORD win in POCONO / IOWA !!! SUCK ON IT, wall !!!

OBAMACARE DECLARED CONSTITUTIONAL !!! SUCK ON IT, wall !!!

REPUBLICANS SUCK !!!

OBAMA RULES !!! 4 MORE YEARS !!!

OBAMA 2012

WAIT-FOR-IT !!!

Judged:

27

27

27

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ol wall

Willard, OH

#35 Aug 6, 2012
TEA BAG HAG wrote:
No FORD win in POCONO / IOWA !!! SUCK ON IT, wall !!!
OBAMACARE DECLARED CONSTITUTIONAL !!! SUCK ON IT, wall !!!
REPUBLICANS SUCK !!!
OBAMA RULES !!! 4 MORE YEARS !!!
OBAMA 2012
WAIT-FOR-IT !!!
NOBAMA in 2012
Vote this Commie back to "the hood"!
10-4!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#37 Sep 24, 2012
ETCH A SKETCH ROMNEY wrote:
Figures that you failed to mention the 163,000 JOBS ADDED, despite the treasonous republican congress that block every measure put forth by the president that would help our economic recovery, bunch of real patriots you have there...ASSCLOWN !
OBAMA / BIDEN 2012...
WAIT-FOR-IT !!!
I love you, man!! Wait for it!!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#38 Sep 24, 2012
go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>Hard to believe you & I would agree! LOL! I felt alone in my beliefs for a long time, But you would be suprised how many out there are like us! Yep, was out of state. Those work sites are disappearing faster than unicorns! Usualy in an election year the "incumbant" and party see to alot of construction work (if they wish to stay in power), But I suspect the Obama campaign believes they have enough "hand out" votes to win! I have had a job since I was 15, washing pots & pans, working in the dish washing room at Kenyon, We called it the pit, becuse it always smelled like an arm pit! Worked pipeline constrution during the summer months, I've roofed, applied siding, pumped gas (when that was a job, you know-check your oil?, tire pressure?, radiator fluid? And don't forget to wash the windshield or your fill-up is free! days)Delivered Milk door to door, YES I've heard all the milkman jokes! Most of these jobs at or under min. wage, But I can proudly say I have never taken a hand out, nor do I want to! People (business) are afraid to spend money, if they have any! Count myself in this catagory, Between unemployment ins., workers comp. bonds, taxes, and now mandatory health care???? Be well! Fight the good fight!
G...is that YOU??? Missed you!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#39 Sep 24, 2012
ol wall wrote:
Hey,(O) BOZO.....I was wondering if you got invited to that "progressive" ......Barney Frank's wedding?
How was it? I bet you were drooling over that......"wedding-kiss "!
LMFAO!
Romney wins in 2012 and saves the country!
Wait-For-It!
10-4!
Holy shit, Wall.....you sure are not at a loss for words!! LMAO!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#40 Sep 24, 2012
fityfive wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kiddin me, I don't share that shit, it's my own
blend.
Maybe just maybe I should start selling it with AJ"s Limes.
After having one, you won't remeber how much you paid for it.
I'm going to get rich>
Hell yah.
I will wear one of those dresses and strap the bottles of hooch on my legs and drive like hell all over Canada and the U.S to sell your product, ok? That is, if I can keep from drinking it and driving at the same time!

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

#41 Sep 24, 2012
Dill..........sales Women of the year, wear the tall boots with the feeding tubes. Drink as much as you want, driving or not, Aj went faster and never hit anything. Now that everybody knows his plight Im sure nobody will be comfortable when they come up to his bumper, and vise vera. Daytona and Dega, scary thought.

Now get out there and sell this stuff, and bring a cooler of Limes they go great together.

From one drunk to another, burp sorry have a good one Dill.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#42 Sep 25, 2012
fityfive wrote:
Dill..........sales Women of the year, wear the tall boots with the feeding tubes. Drink as much as you want, driving or not, Aj went faster and never hit anything. Now that everybody knows his plight Im sure nobody will be comfortable when they come up to his bumper, and vise vera. Daytona and Dega, scary thought.
Now get out there and sell this stuff, and bring a cooler of Limes they go great together.
From one drunk to another, burp sorry have a good one Dill.
I won't let you down, Fity!!! I got a car that is as fast as JJ Yeley's (say what????)so I will put my foot through the floor and sell your stuff as quick as I can!!

Now, what did I do with the keys?????

Be safe, baby!!!

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#43 Sep 25, 2012
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
G...is that YOU??? Missed you!
Hi ya Dil! Been a long time, Been to any races lately? Big smile! G!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#44 Oct 5, 2012
go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>Hi ya Dil! Been a long time, Been to any races lately? Big smile! G!
No races in along time, luv, but I still appreciate all your advice and kind words when I went to the first one ever in Homestead (we were still the Bush Series then). I have been going through quite a lot with eye surgery this past year, so watching the fellas on TV is the best thing for me right now. I do want to attend a few more in the future. Wallbanger loves Eldora and those weird-as-hell Tony cars, so I might one day just show up on one of Uncle Jack's private planes (or better yet, on Mikey's) and visit with him during one of those races. In the meantime, I am a full-fledged Reutimann freak, but still hop on over to Matt Kenseth's group. Wow, Coach Gibbs next year; this should be very interesting!!! Glad to hear from you again! You been dancing out on the porch lately??? I remember once, you were so happy regarding MWR, that you darn near fell off of it!!!! You be safe!

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

#45 Oct 5, 2012
Mr. Fell Off It.

I like it!>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>Talladega Baby!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#46 Oct 5, 2012
fityfive wrote:
Mr. Fell Off It.
I like it!>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>Talladega Baby!
Hey, my Manitoba Man, how about a little birthday kissie for me???? I have lips like the man/woman (who knows) who used Fix-A-Flat on that lady who went for plastic surgery for something...she doesn't even remember!!! <3

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

#47 Oct 5, 2012
You have been to see Doubles as a D, haven't you, he is always drunk and now you are 2!!! XXXOOO :)
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#48 Oct 9, 2012
fityfive wrote:
You have been to see Doubles as a D, haven't you, he is always drunk and now you are 2!!! XXXOOO :)
XXXXOOOOO <3 Yours always...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POS makes more JAP-scrap! May 7 chrisco 2
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... (Mar '14) May 6 ol wall 16
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr 26 Jim 16
Bow Wow qualifies and needs a PROVISIONAL! Apr '15 ol wall 1
Bow Wow Bowyer unsponsored for 6 races? Apr '15 taint 4
POS finishes at P-26 Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow wow adds even more JAP-Scrap Feb '15 ol wall 1
More from around the web