of 2
Next Last

“yes we race in Canada too lol”

Since: Feb 08

Vernon, Canada

#22 Jul 12, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
She wouldn't share any of her Fishsticks either!
Well Big E if that's what you're upset about, I'm sure she would have shared if you had just asked. She's nice not psychic. lmao
BigE

Greensboro, NC

#23 Jul 12, 2009
nasfan wrote:
<quoted text>Well Big E if that's what you're upset about, I'm sure she would have shared if you had just asked. She's nice not psychic. lmao
She claimed that she was from Florida and I knew something was wrong when she wouldn't even offer!

Being from the South that is totally improper etiquette. LOL!

“yes we race in Canada too lol”

Since: Feb 08

Vernon, Canada

#24 Jul 12, 2009
BigE wrote:
<quoted text>
She claimed that she was from Florida and I knew something was wrong when she wouldn't even offer!
Being from the South that is totally improper etiquette. LOL!
roflmao well gee just think of all the fighting that could've been avoided. Well if I ever have fish stick's you're more than welcome to share lol. but living in BC the fish we usually eat is salmon, smoked preferably lol.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#25 Jul 13, 2009
HMS rules wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't surprise me that you are a Kryle fan, you both have the same maturity level of a 10yr old. LOL!
You're a POS fan, You have the maturity of a 3 year old.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#26 Jul 13, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now...I will admit it, I can act like a kid, probably to the annoying degree. I would rather be a bit immature than a stuffed suit, you know what I mean? Went to school with girls who were only 21, but they looked and acted ooooooold. I got carded when I was 30.

Anyway, I see Kyle maturing slowly. He has even gained weight! That's good. I knew someone else was ringing him up, as far as wanting him to joing thier team, too. I am glad he chose Mr. Gibbs. I knew both Gibbs guys would let Kyle be 22 and act 22. Now, at 24, he is still at it, but I can see some mature behavior. I don't think he is quite as smart-alecy and his brother can be. Kurt quickly blurts out these quips that make you want to slam the door behind him!

I love that ad with Carl singing 5 dollar foot long, the Subway song.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#27 Jul 13, 2009
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now...I will admit it, I can act like a kid, probably to the annoying degree. I would rather be a bit immature than a stuffed suit, you know what I mean? Went to school with girls who were only 21, but they looked and acted ooooooold. I got carded when I was 30.
Anyway, I see Kyle maturing slowly. He has even gained weight! That's good. I knew someone else was ringing him up, as far as wanting him to joing thier team, too. I am glad he chose Mr. Gibbs. I knew both Gibbs guys would let Kyle be 22 and act 22. Now, at 24, he is still at it, but I can see some mature behavior. I don't think he is quite as smart-alecy and his brother can be. Kurt quickly blurts out these quips that make you want to slam the door behind him!
I love that ad with Carl singing 5 dollar foot long, the Subway song.
I love that commercial too. Carl's cute when he sings.
HMS rules

Winchester, KY

#28 Jul 13, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't read any of my posts, do you. Just another Kryle fan and another original response. LOL!!

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#29 Jul 13, 2009
HMS rules wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't read any of my posts, do you. Just another Kyle fan and another original response. LOL!!
At least Kyle isn't a Mobile Chicane like POS, LOL!
HMS rules

Winchester, KY

#30 Jul 13, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Kyle isn't a Mobile Chicane like POS, LOL!
LOL!! You're so funny, stop it! You're killing me.

Since: Oct 12

Winnipeg, Canada

#31 Oct 21, 2012
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Put down the Kook Aid, and see POS for who he is, a talentless hack who couldn't drive his way out of a paper bag. Dill is my friend, I don't feel the same way about her as I do you, since you are annoying.
POS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POS makes more JAP-scrap! May 7 chrisco 2
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... (Mar '14) May 6 ol wall 16
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr 26 Jim 16
Bow Wow qualifies and needs a PROVISIONAL! Apr '15 ol wall 1
Bow Wow Bowyer unsponsored for 6 races? Apr '15 taint 4
POS finishes at P-26 Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow wow adds even more JAP-Scrap Feb '15 ol wall 1
More from around the web