First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maggie

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2009
Congratulations to MWR and their fans!! Ryan wins again, and has taken over the point lead in the East Series. Looks like MWR has found a racer for the future. Congrats to the rest of the MWR drivers all 3 in the top 20. Good night for MWR and their fans.
http://localracing.nascar.com/
Also I'd like to wish Martin Truex, Jr the best at MWR. I believe MWR will be title contenders next year. Have a good Sunday.
Maggie

“yes we race in Canada too lol”

Since: Feb 08

Vernon, Canada

#2 Jul 12, 2009
Maggie wrote:
Congratulations to MWR and their fans!! Ryan wins again, and has taken over the point lead in the East Series. Looks like MWR has found a racer for the future. Congrats to the rest of the MWR drivers all 3 in the top 20. Good night for MWR and their fans.
Also I'd like to wish Martin Truex, Jr the best at MWR. I believe MWR will be title contenders next year. Have a good Sunday.
Maggie
Yup it was a great day yesterday, and we're all looking foreward to 2010. The hater's will soon be laughing at us for bieng happy with top 20's but consistant improvement is gonna win out eventually. Hope you have a great sunday, and week as well maggie it's alway's great to hear from you. Take care!
nasfan55

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2009
Simpletons wrote:
Further proof that POS still and always did SUCK.
hahahahaha!!!!
Well, simple is as simple does. Your name implies all we need to know.

10-4
Freaky

Lima, OH

#5 Jul 12, 2009
Maggie wrote:
Maggie
You sure do get a big "O" over a series where 2 Cup backed teams (Gibbs & POS Racing) beat the snot out of small teams every week that have sponsors like Bestway Disposal, Kustom Vinyl, Johnson Lumber or sponsored by their local car dealer LM@O

Of course these 2 teams are win all the races-----its like Tony Stewart racing a start and park !!

See it for what is it Cluless Walnut !!
li55p

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Jul 12, 2009
Freaky wrote:
<quoted text> You sure do get a big "O" over a series where 2 Cup backed teams (Gibbs & POS Racing) beat the snot out of small teams every week that have sponsors like Bestway Disposal, Kustom Vinyl, Johnson Lumber or sponsored by their local car dealer LM@O Of course these 2 teams are win all the races-----its like Tony Stewart racing a start and park !! See it for what is it Cluless Walnut !!
Freaky,

I'm thinking maybe Merk can compete at this level. Maybe some of these 5-12 races could be in this series???

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#7 Jul 12, 2009
Maggie and Nasfan the two clueless walnutz, need to stop drinking the Kook aid and see POS for who he is, a talentless hack

Vernon, Canada

#8 Jul 12, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
Maggie and Nasfan the two clueless walnutz, need to stop drinking the Kook aid and see POS for who he is, a talentless hack
Hmmmmm I find your comment's very interesting Lisa, you come in here and attack us fan's and call us nasty name's for bieng a Waltrip fan but, your buddy Dillinger is a waltrip fan, guess that mean's you have the same opinion of her? Or are you just in here to be mean and nasty? Wow you must really be unhappy in your life if you have to be nasty to ppl whom haven't adressed you first. Maggie has never said a mean word to anyone, she's actually a very positive and nice person, and I never even knew who you were until you came in here and attacked me and called me a ho and a slut. You might actually be a nice person, worth getting to know, but no one will ever give you that chance, as long as you attack and belittle them without provocation, that's what troll's do. in the past you've claimed your not a troll, maybe you should stop behaving like one. This is just a little advice I'm not trying to belittle you, just suggesting that if your nicer to ppl then ppl will be nicer to you.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#9 Jul 12, 2009
nasfan wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm I find your comment's very interesting Lisa, you come in here and attack us fan's and call us nasty name's for bieng a Waltrip fan but, your buddy Dillinger is a waltrip fan, guess that mean's you have the same opinion of her? Or are you just in here to be mean and nasty? Wow you must really be unhappy in your life if you have to be nasty to ppl whom haven't adressed you first. Maggie has never said a mean word to anyone, she's actually a very positive and nice person, and I never even knew who you were until you came in here and attacked me and called me a ho and a slut. You might actually be a nice person, worth getting to know, but no one will ever give you that chance, as long as you attack and belittle them without provocation, that's what troll's do. in the past you've claimed your not a troll, maybe you should stop behaving like one. This is just a little advice I'm not trying to belittle you, just suggesting that if your nicer to ppl then ppl will be nicer to you.
LMAO! Put down the Kook Aid, and see POS for who he is, a talentless hack who couldn't drive his way out of a paper bag. Dill is my friend, I don't feel the same way about her as I do you, since you are annoying.
Fastpitch

Oviedo, FL

#10 Jul 12, 2009
The so called talentless hack beat 4 or 5 RF cars last night.. doesn't say much for them.
Abby

AOL

#11 Jul 12, 2009
nasfan wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm I find your comment's very interesting Lisa, you come in here and attack us fan's and call us nasty name's for bieng a Waltrip fan but, your buddy Dillinger is a waltrip fan, guess that mean's you have the same opinion of her? Or are you just in here to be mean and nasty? Wow you must really be unhappy in your life if you have to be nasty to ppl whom haven't adressed you first. Maggie has never said a mean word to anyone, she's actually a very positive and nice person, and I never even knew who you were until you came in here and attacked me and called me a ho and a slut. You might actually be a nice person, worth getting to know, but no one will ever give you that chance, as long as you attack and belittle them without provocation, that's what troll's do. in the past you've claimed your not a troll, maybe you should stop behaving like one. This is just a little advice I'm not trying to belittle you, just suggesting that if your nicer to ppl then ppl will be nicer to you.
Lisa is a registered TROLL!
Going from thread to thread starting trouble, looking for attention.
Everyone needs to just ignore her!

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#12 Jul 12, 2009
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be a registered Troll Maro/Justine, Now why don't you have the balls to troll me under your regular ID?

Vernon, Canada

#13 Jul 12, 2009
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I must agree with you I tried to be nice but it seem's everywhere she goes she brings nastiness and hatred so I'll do what I do to the other troll's and put her on ignore. lol thank's for the head's up.

Vernon, Canada

#14 Jul 12, 2009
Fastpitch wrote:
The so called talentless hack beat 4 or 5 RF cars last night.. doesn't say much for them.
ya amazing isn't it? Plus didn't Reuti and Marcus beat both Carl Edward's and Kyle Busch last nite? hmmmm talentless hack's are they then what does that make the rest? Oh I'm sure there's a reason like rain, no engine failure no they were running oh ya it's that conspiracy theory that NASCAR is letting them get ahead. lol.
HMS rules

Winchester, KY

#15 Jul 12, 2009
Maggie wrote:
Maggie
Hey Maggie, don't start giving out too much information they don't understand, they'll start calling you Renee too. Which it seems to me is a compliment.

Vernon, Canada

#16 Jul 12, 2009
HMS rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Maggie, don't start giving out too much information they don't understand, they'll start calling you Renee too. Which it seems to me is a compliment.
It is a compliment. Renee is a very nice person whom, like us, didn't share their point of view so therefore was treated accordingly lol.
HMS rules

Winchester, KY

#17 Jul 12, 2009
The last 20 laps were wild. Not much of a Mark Martin fan, but glad the old man got it done. Too bad about Burton, guess he doesn't like the "Shoot out" style restarts. It's exciting to watch, but a bit more dangerous for the drivers.

Karma can be a bitch Kryle. LMAO!!

And well, Jr an "also ran", again.

Good showing for the MWR guys too. Trevor Bayne and the young Truex boy, sure looks like a nice future for MWR. MW may not be the best driver out there but he's coming on strong as an owner.

But then again, NASCAR is helping MWR win a championship!! LMAO!!!

Vernon, Canada

#18 Jul 12, 2009
HMS rules wrote:
The last 20 laps were wild. Not much of a Mark Martin fan, but glad the old man got it done. Too bad about Burton, guess he doesn't like the "Shoot out" style restarts. It's exciting to watch, but a bit more dangerous for the drivers.
Good showing for the MWR guys too. Trevor Bayne and the young Truex boy, sure looks like a nice future for MWR. MW may not be the best driver out there but he's coming on strong as an owner.
Yes they are it's amazing how they're doing it too isn't it? That rain out in the 600 that was textbook creativity, especially making them wait longer then normal but of course they don't want to rouse suspician. It was a good race last nite, good to see a veteran win and Mark is alway's deserving I've alway's thought he's one of the good guy's. I agree with you on the owner thing like I've said before they may not be winning week after week but the team is staying pretty consistant and that win's championship's.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#19 Jul 12, 2009
HMS rules wrote:
Kryle, How original.... NOT.
HMS rules

Winchester, KY

#20 Jul 12, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kryle, How original.... NOT.
It doesn't surprise me that you are a Kryle fan, you both have the same maturity level of a 10yr old. LOL!
BigE

Greensboro, NC

#21 Jul 12, 2009
nasfan wrote:
<quoted text>It is a compliment. Renee is a very nice person whom, like us, didn't share their point of view so therefore was treated accordingly lol.
She wouldn't share any of her Fishsticks either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POS makes more JAP-scrap! May 7 chrisco 2
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... (Mar '14) May 6 ol wall 16
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr 26 Jim 16
Bow Wow qualifies and needs a PROVISIONAL! Apr '15 ol wall 1
Bow Wow Bowyer unsponsored for 6 races? Apr '15 taint 4
POS finishes at P-26 Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow wow adds even more JAP-Scrap Feb '15 ol wall 1
More from around the web