Fastpitch

Lakeland, FL

#1 Oct 5, 2008
I would like to be in the team meeting tomorrow. 99, 17, and 16 all in wreck. The wreck almost got the 6 too. Right behind the 6 was the 55 who did get it.

The 6 and 99 spinout on pit road... they must have turned the traction control off for the plate races.

Since: Apr 07

Glendale, AZ

#2 Oct 5, 2008
hahahaha yeah, well, that's karma for the Roach boys. Roach has let Carl do what he wants for so damn long and it's killing them. Knowing Carl, he'll flash those pearly whites, say "Golly gee gosh, I'm sowwy" and it will all be good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Glendale, AZ

#3 Oct 5, 2008
I do have to add that while Dill is probably crying and cussing at Carl for what he did to Matt, Banger's probably pitching a fit due to the fact that Michael took an injured car and ran to the front with it. No "inheriting" that lead today. He EARNED it. Banger's killing himself that his Roach FRODS killed each other, another blew an engine, and the last was too stupid to know how to win a race. They let the Toyota win. HAHAHAHAH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jack

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Robby at P-9 and that new, UPS Package-Boy at----P3.
What seemed to have happened to our (Wet)Dream Machine Boy, today. P-37?
I bet UPS is glad they bailed from this shit-JAP-outfit of Motormouth Motorsports and got on a real team that WILL win in 2009, instead of either wrecking or blowing-up, Banger-Buds.
10-4?
You don't watch the races, do you.
Fastpitch

Sanford, FL

#7 Oct 6, 2008
The 7 ran a smart race. Credit to him for laying back until 10 to go. The irony was he was laying back with the 99. Then the 99 took off and the 7 said it was too soon. That patience paid off and he scored a top 10.
nasfan55

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2008
Fastpitch wrote:
The 7 ran a smart race. Credit to him for laying back until 10 to go. The irony was he was laying back with the 99. Then the 99 took off and the 7 said it was too soon. That patience paid off and he scored a top 10.
Thats right, Robby has learned well from watching Mikey do well. There might be hope for Robby, he is learning patience. Now if he could learn a little humility.

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#9 Oct 7, 2008
To be a fly on the wall at that meeting! Roach to Kamakazie Karl-get off the "roids" dude! Roid Rager to Roach- Gee, Golly, My Momma said I could tear up equipment as long as It was for a win! Now that UPS come aboard to the dart with no feathers! Roaches reply- With what UPS is paying, I'm changeing your contract to you having to buy the parts! I've got to go Fly my plane and find those truck engines! BTW anyone notice in the NCTS Roach qualified 1-2-3 and Toyota beat them! Roach was so pissed he left the top of the hauler with 6 laps to go! Oh! And Ford(Roache's offspring) had the pole in the NSCS also, Toyota won that one too! So much for Manufacturer's trophy!(and YEN!)
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#10 Oct 7, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
I do have to add that while Dill is probably crying and cussing at Carl for what he did to Matt, Banger's probably pitching a fit due to the fact that Michael took an injured car and ran to the front with it. No "inheriting" that lead today. He EARNED it. Banger's killing himself that his Roach FRODS killed each other, another blew an engine, and the last was too stupid to know how to win a race. They let the Toyota win. HAHAHAHAH
Why, I think Carl is very talented for being able to screw up so badly he took out darn near the entire team! I was in awe watching Michael take the lead. I didn't cry this time, however!!

Glendale, AZ

#11 Oct 7, 2008
Rubber Moron got lucky that the GOOD cars took each other out so he could finish well, and those 3 DEI cars could actually get to the front for once in their pathetic careers. It was hilarious when just before the last restart Michael called it and said those 3 DEI cars don't have an inkling of what they need to do now. He was right. Smith is a dumbass, Menard's a dumbass for not really helping his team-mate, and the Armadillo couldn't even keep up.

Well, I guess even a drunken monkey(aka the DEI guys and Rubby) find a banana now & then right? HAHAHAHAH. This weekend, it will be back to the back of the pack for them, as usual.

Glendale, AZ

#12 Oct 7, 2008
Oh, and Jack, you will quickly learn that Wallbanger will make up anything and everything he can to insult MWR. It doesn't have to be the truth in his world either. He lies constantly. When faced with proof of his lies, he'll ignore it and keep on with his lies as if it's God's word. He's pathetic, and that's why nobody gives a shit what he says. He's the biggest joke on this board, and everyone knows it.

One of these days, he might pull Roach's tiny hoohah out of his rear and wake up, but I doubt it. Banger's too stupid to for that.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#13 Oct 7, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
Oh, and Jack, you will quickly learn that Wallbanger will make up anything and everything he can to insult MWR. It doesn't have to be the truth in his world either. He lies constantly. When faced with proof of his lies, he'll ignore it and keep on with his lies as if it's God's word. He's pathetic, and that's why nobody gives a shit what he says. He's the biggest joke on this board, and everyone knows it.
One of these days, he might pull Roach's tiny hoohah out of his rear and wake up, but I doubt it. Banger's too stupid to for that.
Hoohah? Uncle Jack has a hoohah? Reaaaaaallly, Renee!!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#14 Oct 7, 2008
go mwr wrote:
To be a fly on the wall at that meeting! Roach to Kamakazie Karl-get off the "roids" dude! Roid Rager to Roach- Gee, Golly, My Momma said I could tear up equipment as long as It was for a win! Now that UPS come aboard to the dart with no feathers! Roaches reply- With what UPS is paying, I'm changeing your contract to you having to buy the parts! I've got to go Fly my plane and find those truck engines! BTW anyone notice in the NCTS Roach qualified 1-2-3 and Toyota beat them! Roach was so pissed he left the top of the hauler with 6 laps to go! Oh! And Ford(Roache's offspring) had the pole in the NSCS also, Toyota won that one too! So much for Manufacturer's trophy!(and YEN!)
He doesn't have steroid problems, dear, he has hemorrhoids. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#15 Oct 7, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll be goddamned, Jack......I just checked the finishing order, once more, over on JAPCAR and Robby was scored in P-8.
Is that what you mean.
10-4?
You just see things a little differently, right?

That's a big 10-4!

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#16 Oct 7, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have steroid problems, dear, he has hemorrhoids. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Hahahaha! I'll just say he is one! No, Not a steroid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POS makes more JAP-scrap! 5 hr ol wall 1
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr 26 Jim 16
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... (Mar '14) Apr 18 ol wall 14
Bow Wow qualifies and needs a PROVISIONAL! Apr 17 ol wall 1
Bow Wow Bowyer unsponsored for 6 races? Apr 13 taint 4
POS finishes at P-26 Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow wow adds even more JAP-Scrap Feb '15 ol wall 1
More from around the web