POS is P-31, today!

Xenia, OH

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Wow, POS wasn't too fast in a single car run; as, he wound-up back there past the middle of the field (P-31).

I guess we will have to see how the world's best RP-driver (that is according to his lame brother, JAWS) runs in the Dual races on Thursday; and just see how well that JAP-rocket-ship (#26) runs in the draft.

Will he keep it off-the-wall when he comes out of the pits? We will all eagerly await his results on Thursday. Looks like POS will roll-off around P-16 in the Dual and will have Marty "I pissed all over my SUV" Truex as a drafting partner, if POS can keep-up with him.

"Mummy" Martin and Ol' Wall's Fav. POS Critic will be in the other Dual, for a little drafting action.

Let's all hope that POS can exit the pit road more successfully than last season, when he made a real "rookie" mistake and headed straight for the......"Wall"..... after a quick pit-exit. Yes, Blozo, that was his fault, for that big pile of JAP-scrap he created!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 Oct 21 ol wall 1
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Oct 16 Guitarz17 24
No POS at Daytona? Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
What-the-Hell was that at Daytona today? (Feb '16) Mar '16 flying1b 4
POS makes more JAP-scrap (Feb '16) Feb '16 WaltripFreakShow 6
Is POS running in the 2016 Dayton 500? (Jan '16) Feb '16 ol wall 2
More from around the web