of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

Surprise, AZ

#93 Sep 12, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
der dee dee
Man, see, I told you. Just goes to show Banger still cannot rebutt this thread and cannot stay on topic either. HAHAHA

“Send in" The Clowns"”

Since: May 08

Severn, MD

#94 Sep 12, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
Whenever Banger or Bozo post, the only sound I hear is Carlos Mencia going "Der dee dee" HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! !!!!!!

Der DEE DEE....Yep!
Dillinger

AOL

#95 Sep 12, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if POS is jetting back to Concord, tonight, and run a little more at Lowe's NHRA event?
I do believe I read the "wall" has been repaired, after his..........wall-banging " incident, with Ron Capps.
I can't drive that..........55!(in a straight-line)! I wonder if Rocket-Fuel set-up the CRAPA 55 that ran against Ron Capps, last evening?
POS said the track was a little.........loose!
10-4?
LMAO
Well, at least Mikey is getting better at patty-cake with Ron Capps!!

Surprise, AZ

#96 Oct 8, 2008
Oh yeah, bumpity bump bump, even though we don't REALLY need to but I think it's just hilarious who the drunken monkey really is
nasfan55

Plainview, NY

#97 Oct 8, 2008
go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>Cindy McCain's favorite driver is the NAPA 55 Car! The RNC had pictures of her visiting with the 55 NAPA car and Mikey!
Gov Palin says, GoooooooooooooooMikey!!!!!!!!! !
I knew she had a real brain up there.

Can't wait for it.

Surprise, AZ

#98 Oct 8, 2008
HAHAHAH I love Palin. She's HAWT
Dillinger

AOL

#99 Oct 8, 2008
nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gov Palin says, GoooooooooooooooMikey!!!!!!!!! !
I knew she had a real brain up there.
Can't wait for it.
I guess her glasses work just fine. She can see how handsome Michael is. She knows Reuti is taken, right? I had better remind her.....

Surprise, AZ

#100 Oct 9, 2008
Don't forget Dill, until we hear the divorce has actually happened, Mikey's taken too. HAHAHA

Data_

Since: Apr 08

Schaumburg, IL

#102 Dec 21, 2008
I believe this is the thread where Renee finally lost her mind and she had to put on her straight jacket. Between POS and his continuing failures and Obama winning the Presidency, Renee's cheese has finally slipped off the cracker. That's why she doesn't post anymore, folks...it's hard to type while strapped up in her straight jacket!

And it must be lonely all by herself in her "RUBBER rooom"...at least she has her next door neighbor to keep her company...You see "WE" is in the next room keeping her company and YES it too is made out of "RUBBER"

OWNED!.........

YOU LOST!

WE WON!

SEE YA NEXT YEAR, LOSERS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
yarbles

Glendale, AZ

#105 Dec 29, 2008
Renee is a fat piece of crap.
CLOWN SHOW

Lehigh Acres, FL

#107 Oct 18, 2009
Data_ wrote:
I believe this is the thread where Renee finally lost her mind and she had to put on her straight jacket. Between POS and his continuing failures and Obama winning the Presidency, Renee's cheese has finally slipped off the cracker. That's why she doesn't post anymore, folks...it's hard to type while strapped up in her straight jacket!
And it must be lonely all by herself in her "RUBBER rooom"...at least she has her next door neighbor to keep her company...You see "WE" is in the next room keeping her company and YES it too is made out of "RUBBER"
OWNED!.........
YOU LOST!
WE WON!
SEE YA NEXT YEAR, LOSERS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i agree
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
CLOWN SHOW

Nova Friburgo, Brazil

#108 Oct 21, 2009
I TAKE IT UP THE BUNG-OLE

HaHaHaHAhAhA
CLOWN SHOW

Nova Friburgo, Brazil

#109 Oct 22, 2009
LOSER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#110 Oct 22, 2009
CLOWN SHOW wrote:
LOSER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Where in the Hell is Renee and her clueless friends, when we really need them, like with this latest....."tipsy-event "?

Wait-For-It!
CLOWN SHOW

Nova Friburgo, Brazil

#111 Oct 22, 2009
CLOWN SHOW wrote:
I TAKE IT UP THE BUNG-OLE
HaHaHaHAhAhA
OUCH, That one hurt!

HAHAHA
HOHOHOHO
HEHEHEHEHE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr 2 Mikehvac 28
POS ends his meager-career at Daytona 2017! Mar '17 flying1bob 5
Poll Is Michael Waltrip as gay as he talks ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 StrikeEagle15E 13
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Dec '16 CiCi Siverts aka ... 7
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 (Oct '16) Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
More from around the web