Some OWNAGE for the Haters
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

Green Valley, AZ

#1 Aug 24, 2008
Ok, get this folks, talk your way out of THIS one:

IF any monkey could win at a restrictor plate track in a DEI car, then I guess that makes Junior the biggest monkey in NASCAR. Most of his wins are at plate tracks with DEI. You can't claim "Well that's the only team he's ever driven for" because he's been a Hendrick driver for 7 months now(at least for the race season) and we've had 3 plate track races and didn't win a damn one of them. He won A race..... yes ONE race due to fuel mileage. Big whoop.

If a monkey can win on a plate track in a DEI car, where are Junior's TWO Daytona 500s? Why does the monkey only have 1? Why don't the other monkey drivers at DEI have plate track wins with DEI? Come on, explain the monkey theory, or does that only apply when talking about Michael? HAHAHAH LOSERS. You just got owned. You can't claim that a drunken monkey could win in a DEI car on a plate track then say "But Junior, Truex, Menard, Mark, & Almirola aren't monkeys. Only Michael" BS. I call BS

Can't wait to see how you idiots bullshit your way out of that one. HAHAHAHAH

Moral of this story: If a drunken monkey could win in a DEI car on a plate track, Junior is the biggest monkey out there.

Green Valley, AZ

#2 Aug 25, 2008
What? No smart ass comments? Trying to think of something to say? Realize you CAN'T? HAHAHAHAH I OWN you haters.
Adult

Maineville, OH

#3 Aug 25, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
What? No smart ass comments? Trying to think of something to say? Realize you CAN'T? HAHAHAHAH I OWN you haters.
Try and grow up please. This sort of stuff is beneath you.

“Send in" The Clowns"”

Since: May 08

Severn, MD

#4 Aug 25, 2008
personally, i never wanna grow up! Renee is dishing it back to the ones who dish it out to her! Go Renee!
nasfan55

Plainview, NY

#5 Aug 25, 2008
Good writing Renee, you should post that in more places. Mabe in the Clint Bowyer board.
mee

Wyandotte, MI

#6 Aug 25, 2008
renee just look at where the SO CALLED ADULT is from explains it all lol

Green Valley, AZ

#7 Aug 25, 2008
BWAAHAHAHAH no takers on explain how Dale Jr is the biggest drunken monkey in NASCAR? Didn't think so.

Adult, I appreciate your concern but this is a BIG ownage for us Mikey fans. A big ownage and burn to the haters who claim Dale Jr's the greatest plate track driver in NASCAR and then go onto say a drunken monkey could win plate track races in a DEI. It's just sweet sweet revenge. I guarantee you it will make them THINK before they claim that again.

As you can see, the usual smart asses that hang out here are on here but none have been able to comment. They can't. They know I've owned them with the second BIGGEST own ever. The biggest will come when Michael wins another race.
BigEforever

Apex, NC

#8 Aug 25, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
As you can see, the usual smart asses that hang out here are on here but none have been able to comment. They can't. They know I've owned them with the second BIGGEST own ever. The biggest will come when Michael wins another race.
Renee you are sooo naive....

I have a great idea for you ! Why don't you go on a hunger strike until Mikey wins another race.

No one knows more than you...not even the professional drivers !!!! LMAO!!!
Clint Bowyer

Lima, OH

#9 Aug 25, 2008
Hey POS fans,

POS sucks !!

Green Valley, AZ

#12 Aug 25, 2008
HAHAHAHA See? Told you that you morons couldn't rebutt that. Nothing you can say because you know it's true. HAHAHAHAHA Insult all you want morons. You got NOTHING. I owned each & everyone one of you and just PROVED ME RIGHT! OUCH that's gotta hurt your pride. HAHAHAHAH

Green Valley, AZ

#13 Aug 26, 2008
Wow, I must have really put a hurting on you morons. NOT ONE of you has even TRIED to rebutt this. HILARIOUS. You got nothing and now you're pissed trying to make more posts to lower this one to the bottom but guess what, everytime you try, I'll come on here and BUMP it up. Guess what, so will Dill, WE, Lynn, G, and all the other Mikey fans because we've OWNED YOU HATERS BIG TIME. HAHAHAHAHA
BigEforever

Apex, NC

#14 Aug 26, 2008
I guess Mikey ownes all of the scrape sheet metal from all of the victims of his stipidity.

They placed it all at HIS hauler not Casey's

Reality hurts the drivers know the TRUTH !!!
Waltrip Wench

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Aug 26, 2008
I've been reading the sophomoric crap on this forum for some time and, until now, found nothing worthy of a response. This topic, however is the greatest thing to come along since the invention of the wheel.

You see, I've dealt with the B-listers elsewhere and their song only has one verse, the tune sucks and you certainly can't dance to it.

Renee, there has been no rebuttal posted because there ISN'T one so the only recourse they have is to revert to that one-verse song, "Nyaa, nyaa, nyaa, Michael Waltrip sucks."

You just keep fighting the good fight - Michael Waltrip and MWR will persevere and we'll be there for the celebration!!

There has been a lot of the LMAO acronym thrown around here and this one, I must confess caused me to almost wet myself - funny stuff!!

By the way, Maggie, I threw you a curve but you'll know - wink, wink!!

Green Valley, AZ

#16 Aug 26, 2008
BigEforever wrote:
I guess Mikey ownes all of the scrape sheet metal from all of the victims of his stipidity.
They placed it all at HIS hauler not Casey's
Reality hurts the drivers know the TRUTH !!!
Yup, you still got NOTHING. Awww poor BigAss, did I hurt your feelings pointing out that not only have you been calling Junior a LIAR but a drunken monkey too? Wow, the Junior Nation will have your BIG ASS for that. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH Come back when you have something smart to say....... guess I'll never see you again.

“Send in" The Clowns"”

Severn, MD

#17 Aug 26, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
Wow, I must have really put a hurting on you morons. NOT ONE of you has even TRIED to rebutt this. HILARIOUS. You got nothing and now you're pissed trying to make more posts to lower this one to the bottom but guess what, everytime you try, I'll come on here and BUMP it up. Guess what, so will Dill, WE, Lynn, G, and all the other Mikey fans because we've OWNED YOU HATERS BIG TIME. HAHAHAHAHA
Renee, you have truly outdone yourself this time. You are my hero of the Mikey board and our fearles leader for sure! Queen of the one liners too! hahahahah
Waltrip Wench

Niles, MI

#18 Aug 26, 2008
"Spam, Clueless & Nuts" - There, ladies and gentlemen, you have the chorus to that old B-lister Blues favorite.

If you don't malign the driver, malign the driver's fans. As I said, funny stuff!!

Since: Nov 07

Richmond, KY

#19 Aug 26, 2008
Waltrip Wench wrote:
"Spam, Clueless & Nuts" - There, ladies and gentlemen, you have the chorus to that old B-lister Blues favorite.
If you don't malign the driver, malign the driver's fans. As I said, funny stuff!!
Bravo to you and Renee'
As I have said before to all the Mike haters.
"It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Oh, Love the name!

Green Valley, AZ

#20 Aug 26, 2008
Yeah, you see those idiots still can't say SHIT. They know I got them by the short & curlies. Awesome isn't it? LOLOLOLOL

They hate the truth being thrown back in their faces. All these years they've claimed that a drunken monkey could win at a plate track in a DEI car when they talk about Michael, but boy someone reminds them that their head drunken monkey(ie JOONYER) has won MORE plate track races than ANYONE in a DEI, and they go on the warpath. HAHAHAHAHA

“Send in" The Clowns"”

Severn, MD

#21 Aug 27, 2008
Waltrip Wench wrote:
I've been reading the sophomoric crap on this forum for some time and, until now, found nothing worthy of a response. This topic, however is the greatest thing to come along since the invention of the wheel.
You see, I've dealt with the B-listers elsewhere and their song only has one verse, the tune sucks and you certainly can't dance to it.
Renee, there has been no rebuttal posted because there ISN'T one so the only recourse they have is to revert to that one-verse song, "Nyaa, nyaa, nyaa, Michael Waltrip sucks."
You just keep fighting the good fight - Michael Waltrip and MWR will persevere and we'll be there for the celebration!!
There has been a lot of the LMAO acronym thrown around here and this one, I must confess caused me to almost wet myself - funny stuff!!
By the way, Maggie, I threw you a curve but you'll know - wink, wink!!
You know, there are a couple of em on here who have "LMAO" so many times in their posts that they should be without an A^^ by now. huh?

Green Valley, AZ

#22 Aug 27, 2008
I think BigAss, Freaky, and Banger are having a secret meeting trying to figure out how they will get out of this one. None can come up with any ideas cause Freaky won't stop shoving Twinkies in her mouth, Banger keeps sitting on hot dogs and shuddering, and BigAss is crying in his Bud that he got his big ass whooped by a bunch of Junior Nation girls for calling Joonyer a drunken monkey and a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr '17 Mikehvac 28
POS ends his meager-career at Daytona 2017! Mar '17 flying1bob 5
Poll Is Michael Waltrip as gay as he talks ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 StrikeEagle15E 13
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Dec '16 CiCi Siverts aka ... 7
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 (Oct '16) Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
More from around the web