“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

#1 Jul 26, 2012
THAT PART THAT GETS ME IS THE DRIVING ONE

Important information about amphetamine

Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Amphetamine may cause dizziness, blurred vision, or restlessness, and it may hide the symptoms of extreme tiredness. If you experience these effects, avoid hazardous activities. Amphetamine is habit forming. You can become physically and psychologically dependent on this medication, and withdrawal effects may occur if you stop taking it suddenly after several weeks of continuous use. Talk to your doctor about stopping this medication gradually.

I feel we wont be see AJ in any type of car this year, and he may get a ride next year, but it will be in Nationwide not cup.

Does he live anywhere near Mayfinish?

How do you get to this level and snub your nose at your employeer like this.

I hope to see him back, but it will take a while.

F1B-out.

Do not crush, chew, or open any "once-daily" amphetamine tablets or capsules. Swallow them whole.
ol wall

Dayton, OH

#2 Jul 26, 2012
fityfive wrote:
THAT PART THAT GETS ME IS THE DRIVING ONE
Important information about amphetamine
Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Amphetamine may cause dizziness, blurred vision, or restlessness, and it may hide the symptoms of extreme tiredness. If you experience these effects, avoid hazardous activities. Amphetamine is habit forming. You can become physically and psychologically dependent on this medication, and withdrawal effects may occur if you stop taking it suddenly after several weeks of continuous use. Talk to your doctor about stopping this medication gradually.
I feel we wont be see AJ in any type of car this year, and he may get a ride next year, but it will be in Nationwide not cup.
Does he live anywhere near Mayfinish?
How do you get to this level and snub your nose at your employeer like this.
I hope to see him back, but it will take a while.
F1B-out.
Do not crush, chew, or open any "once-daily" amphetamine tablets or capsules. Swallow them whole.
Hey, fityfive..........who wrote this post for you? I see you are not using your thumbs, any more?

Have you been lucky enough to see "lead's" new movie up there in Winnipeg? Do you have movie theaters up there?

Wow, I hear on Fox-News, the other day, you guys have more "wealth" per person, than we do in the good ol' US of A. What-the-Hell gives?

Oh, I got it. You don't have an ignorant, Chicago-goon-asshole, like Obummer, running your country!

10-4?

Winnipeg

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Hey, fityfive..........who wrote this post for you? I see you are not using your thumbs, any more?

No D, still thumb only!!!

Have you been lucky enough to see "lead's" new movie up there in Winnipeg? Do you have movie theaters up there?

Haven't seen it yet, we do have Theaters here, but they just seat one, and have a roll of tissue at your side!

Wow, I hear on Fox-News, the other day, you guys have more "wealth" per person, than we do in the good ol' US of A. What-the-Hell gives?

I can explain this, we don't make Toyota's and we don't buy them.

Oh, I got it. You don't have an ignorant, Chicago-goon-asshole, like Obummer, running your country!

I follow his Wife every chance I get. Twitter!!!

Give'em hell Double d!!

Winnipeg

#4 Aug 2, 2012
AJ is opening up a Rum shack on wheels, and will be traveling to all the Nascar tracks during the chase.

I recommend passing on the Lime, I hear their loaded with a banned substance.

Just Sayin!

Love you Guys>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>no I don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POS makes more JAP-scrap! May 7 chrisco 2
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... (Mar '14) May 6 ol wall 16
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr '15 Jim 16
Bow Wow qualifies and needs a PROVISIONAL! Apr '15 ol wall 1
Bow Wow Bowyer unsponsored for 6 races? Apr '15 taint 4
POS finishes at P-26 Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow wow adds even more JAP-Scrap Feb '15 ol wall 1
More from around the web