Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2012
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 23, 2011
 
Here is hoping that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families.

If you are driving over the Thanksgiving week-end, please be careful and watch-out for the other driver. I have already, this week, witnessed a serious roll-over accident, with the driver and passenger being ejected from their car. It was another case of driving too fast, for weather-conditions (rain) and drinking while driving. Luckily, these fools only wrecked themselves and didn't take some innocent driver along, in this accident.

Enjoy all of that great food and do....."Give-Thanks" !

See you at Daytona!

10-4!

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 24, 2011
 
10-4 Wall and same to you!
Dillinger

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 7, 2011
 
Katie in Texas wrote:
10-4 Wall and same to you!
Think I am a little late? I owe you an E-mail!!
Dillinger

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 7, 2011
 
ol wall wrote:
Here is hoping that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families.
If you are driving over the Thanksgiving week-end, please be careful and watch-out for the other driver. I have already, this week, witnessed a serious roll-over accident, with the driver and passenger being ejected from their car. It was another case of driving too fast, for weather-conditions (rain) and drinking while driving. Luckily, these fools only wrecked themselves and didn't take some innocent driver along, in this accident.
Enjoy all of that great food and do....."Give-Thanks" !
See you at Daytona!
10-4!
Next year, we are coming to your house for Thanksgiving...me and Nas..he, he......have the Grey Goose ready and we will have the Kookaid!

Has your old girlfriend tried to contact you again?
wallbanger

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 7, 2011
 
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Next year, we are coming to your house for Thanksgiving...me and Nas..he, he......have the Grey Goose ready and we will have the Kookaid!
Has your old girlfriend tried to contact you again?
I hope that Chrisco sees that! He has been waiting since 2009, since she had the big pissin'-contest, over who was to be the "alpha-male" around her and replace "Fishy" (Renee29404). Remember we had ol' WE and POSfan pissin' on all of the bushes around here, marking their territory? That was funny-as-hell. Then, they just up and left their friendly.........Banger-Buds.

I know that Chrisco and BigE want a copy of that........"Five-Year-Pl an".......which, according to WE, she and Beth had the only two copies, outside of POS-Racing, in existence.

I would like to see it, also. I wonder if it says anything about dumping "Dork's"-ass, hiring Ol' Wall Fav. POS-Critic and hiring "Mummy" Martin? LMFAO at WE!

Further, she (WE) needs to offer apologies to many of us who broke the divorce between POS and....."The Buffster". Jeff and "Freakie" did "own" their (WE & "Fishy/Renee29404") asses, on that bit of Wall-Banger-News. Both "Fishy" and WE drank way, too-much Wall-Banger Kook-Aid and were way.......too.......clueless, for their own good, Dill!

Wait-For-It!

10-4!

Woof, Woof for Benito!

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 7, 2011
 
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I am a little late? I owe you an E-mail!!
Yes you do!. LOL
Dillinger

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 7, 2011
 
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that Chrisco sees that! He has been waiting since 2009, since she had the big pissin'-contest, over who was to be the "alpha-male" around her and replace "Fishy" (Renee29404). Remember we had ol' WE and POSfan pissin' on all of the bushes around here, marking their territory? That was funny-as-hell. Then, they just up and left their friendly.........Banger-Buds.
I know that Chrisco and BigE want a copy of that........"Five-Year-Pl an".......which, according to WE, she and Beth had the only two copies, outside of POS-Racing, in existence.
I would like to see it, also. I wonder if it says anything about dumping "Dork's"-ass, hiring Ol' Wall Fav. POS-Critic and hiring "Mummy" Martin? LMFAO at WE!
Further, she (WE) needs to offer apologies to many of us who broke the divorce between POS and....."The Buffster". Jeff and "Freakie" did "own" their (WE & "Fishy/Renee29404") asses, on that bit of Wall-Banger-News. Both "Fishy" and WE drank way, too-much Wall-Banger Kook-Aid and were way.......too.......clueless, for their own good, Dill!
Wait-For-It!
10-4!
Woof, Woof for Benito!
You sound like your old self!!! Wow, what a memory!!! Benito, huh? We have not seen is "face" in a long time. Please, do NOT send Freaky and I new computer wallpaper, ok????

Don't pick on my girl, Renee. She is a very strong girl and has really taken a few falls this past year. She sounds great! Reps taking her and her boss and workmates out to supper alot. She tells me all about the strange and interesting foods I don't have the guts to try.

You still hung up on the Buffster? Well, she is beautiful, but remember, what is his name, oh, man....Andrew? Is that it? Should we call Al and ask him if he thinks he is donning his gay, excuse me, bright apparel?
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 7, 2011
 
Dill, you kill me! "Takes a few falls this past year"!

Do you happen to be referring to Renee and her......."Crazy-Train "......living all over the country and landing for a while in KY?

BTW, I wonder if WE would have fit-in.......with other members of that....."Crazy-Train ".....like.....Big-John! Hell, I bet WE probably knew "Biiiiiiiiiiiig-John ", from the now-defunct Wall-Banger-Pay-To-Play-Board, over on POS-Racing.com . What did they call themselves........."Nut-J obs"?

I think that PTP-Board was where they all landed, when none of them had the "balls" to stick around here and get.........."Owned" , by the likes of BigE, Chrisco, Dr. Dave, and/or Freakie". LMA0!

10-4?
Freaky

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that Chrisco sees that! He has been waiting since 2009, since she had the big pissin'-contest, over who was to be the "alpha-male" around her and replace "Fishy" (Renee29404). Remember we had ol' WE and POSfan pissin' on all of the bushes around here, marking their territory? That was funny-as-hell. Then, they just up and left their friendly.........Banger-Buds.
I know that Chrisco and BigE want a copy of that........"Five-Year-Pl an".......which, according to WE, she and Beth had the only two copies, outside of POS-Racing, in existence.
I would like to see it, also. I wonder if it says anything about dumping "Dork's"-ass, hiring Ol' Wall Fav. POS-Critic and hiring "Mummy" Martin? LMFAO at WE!
Further, she (WE) needs to offer apologies to many of us who broke the divorce between POS and....."The Buffster". Jeff and "Freakie" did "own" their (WE & "Fishy/Renee29404") asses, on that bit of Wall-Banger-News. Both "Fishy" and WE drank way, too-much Wall-Banger Kook-Aid and were way.......too.......clueless, for their own good, Dill!
Wait-For-It!
10-4!
Woof, Woof for Benito!
I don't know whats funnier, the fact that they got duped or the fact that they can't admit they got duped.
Freaky

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ol wall wrote:
Dill, you kill me! "Takes a few falls this past year"!
Do you happen to be referring to Renee and her......."Crazy-Train "......living all over the country and landing for a while in KY?
BTW, I wonder if WE would have fit-in.......with other members of that....."Crazy-Train ".....like.....Big-John! Hell, I bet WE probably knew "Biiiiiiiiiiiig-John ", from the now-defunct Wall-Banger-Pay-To-Play-Board, over on POS-Racing.com . What did they call themselves........."Nut-J obs"?
I think that PTP-Board was where they all landed, when none of them had the "balls" to stick around here and get.........."Owned" , by the likes of BigE, Chrisco, Dr. Dave, and/or Freakie". LMA0!
10-4?
Oh come on Wall, you know we had a effing blast following the Crazy Train! Hey Dill, whatever happened to Big-John??????
Dillinger

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 10, 2011
 
Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on Wall, you know we had a effing blast following the Crazy Train! Hey Dill, whatever happened to Big-John??????
I have no idea! She told me a lot about the dude, but when I saw his pictures it was like, this guy looks so effing straight, like my dorky English teacher in college who wanted to date some of the girls, so about 4 of them went out with him at the same time to have dinner with him. They refused to let only one go out with him so for protection, 4 went. No, I didn't go. I dated a Drama major, who was rather "red." Ha!!

So, the last I heard, Big John was in a facility sort of like Bellvue, I think. Sorry about the spelling. Perhaps, more like the place Jack visited in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

As Normal Bates once put it, "We all go a little mad sometimes."

Don't worry, if you get notes on your car window from him or I love you messages on the computer, we do have his photo.

Could be worse, it could be Benito!!! OMG, please tell me he isn't in that "bear" pose anymore??!!!!

You remember a few years ago at I think Talladega, Jeffie won the race and people started nailing his car with beer cans? I have this premonition that next year in February, Clint and Mark and Martin's fearless leader is going to be booed and bombed (with cans, not drinking)before the first race. He did threaten to drive next season. I wonder if Clint will be able to bite his tongue?
I am so mad at Michael, but I am sure Reuti will be over it, as soon as he goes through driver intros. The Reuti people have known for quite a while there are 2 chances for him. The other Mikey fans have told me they really thought he was going with Captain Penske, but that really doesn't make sense now that we know for sure it is David Ragan.

I do not think next season will be such a disaster ride-wise afterall. Whoever your favorite is, I hope he is safe with his ride.

Banger is so disappointed. The Buffster is unavailable, Renee is unavailable, and he cannot get Renee to come on over here and give him a hard time. I think he really enjoys pain sometimes!! She can really kick ass when she wants to!! I have already told her he isn't mean and cruel and rather a.....pussycat, right Banger???

HAHA!!!!! Have a good one!
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 11, 2011
 
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea! She told me a lot about the dude, but when I saw his pictures it was like, this guy looks so effing straight, like my dorky English teacher in college who wanted to date some of the girls, so about 4 of them went out with him at the same time to have dinner with him. They refused to let only one go out with him so for protection, 4 went. No, I didn't go. I dated a Drama major, who was rather "red." Ha!!
So, the last I heard, Big John was in a facility sort of like Bellvue, I think. Sorry about the spelling. Perhaps, more like the place Jack visited in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
As Normal Bates once put it, "We all go a little mad sometimes."
Don't worry, if you get notes on your car window from him or I love you messages on the computer, we do have his photo.
Could be worse, it could be Benito!!! OMG, please tell me he isn't in that "bear" pose anymore??!!!!
You remember a few years ago at I think Talladega, Jeffie won the race and people started nailing his car with beer cans? I have this premonition that next year in February, Clint and Mark and Martin's fearless leader is going to be booed and bombed (with cans, not drinking)before the first race. He did threaten to drive next season. I wonder if Clint will be able to bite his tongue?
I am so mad at Michael, but I am sure Reuti will be over it, as soon as he goes through driver intros. The Reuti people have known for quite a while there are 2 chances for him. The other Mikey fans have told me they really thought he was going with Captain Penske, but that really doesn't make sense now that we know for sure it is David Ragan.
I do not think next season will be such a disaster ride-wise afterall. Whoever your favorite is, I hope he is safe with his ride.
Banger is so disappointed. The Buffster is unavailable, Renee is unavailable, and he cannot get Renee to come on over here and give him a hard time. I think he really enjoys pain sometimes!! She can really kick ass when she wants to!! I have already told her he isn't mean and cruel and rather a.....pussycat, right Banger???
HAHA!!!!! Have a good one!
I can't understand why "Fishy" will not come back over here? There are several, around here, who would really like to......"own".....he r, once again! You know, like Freakie, BigE, Chrisco, Jeff, Dr. Dave, and her friend from the Speed Board...."corner". We do need to discuss that....."divorce".. ...and all of those "girlie" JAPCAR biography's that "Fishy" read. We also need to talk about just how...."clueless"... ....those "Nut-Jobs" (is that the right term?) happened to be, concerning.......POS!

LMFAO at "Fishy" and her.........."Craaaaaaaaa aaazy-Traaaaaaain"!

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiig-John should be easy to spot, as he was last seen wearing spray-painted shoes. They were painted..........black!

Wait-For-It!
ol wall

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 11, 2011
 
Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know whats funnier, the fact that they got duped or the fact that they can't admit they got duped.
Man, how correct you are! This could easily apply to Renee29404 ("Fishy") and all of her......."Nut-Jobs" , especially the ones over on..........Twiiiiiiiiiiiiiite r, like Silver Diesel!

LMAO!

10-4!

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 12, 2011
 
Hey Doubles as a (D), Dills on a Pickel thinks you are still hung up on the Buffster? Well, she is beautiful, as Dill states, ME MYSELF & I thinks that you should track her down, and Tonge punch the hell out of that Women, just saying.

Dill you're not the only one thats late to the Party.

Man it's cold in this Room.
Dillinger

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 27, 2012
 
fityfive wrote:
Hey Doubles as a (D), Dills on a Pickel thinks you are still hung up on the Buffster? Well, she is beautiful, as Dill states, ME MYSELF & I thinks that you should track her down, and Tonge punch the hell out of that Women, just saying.
Dill you're not the only one thats late to the Party.
Man it's cold in this Room.
YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON TOP OF THINGS (NOT THAT WAY), IT JUST AMAZES ME!!!

How is that new moonshine coming along? Isn't this one of the best recipes we have ever come up with? We should call it Goo Goose, because we have the whipped kind, like that girl advertizes on TV about the Smirnoff whipped vodka, you know? Old Wal might like Kookaid fluffy liked whipped cream.

Ok, I have been testing it, so I sound funny!
Dillinger

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 27, 2012
 
fityfive wrote:
Hey Doubles as a (D), Dills on a Pickel thinks you are still hung up on the Buffster? Well, she is beautiful, as Dill states, ME MYSELF & I thinks that you should track her down, and Tonge punch the hell out of that Women, just saying.
Dill you're not the only one thats late to the Party.
Man it's cold in this Room.
I wish I had double D's...anything!!! Naw, forget it...they would get in the way! I might accidentally knock somebody out!!

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 15, 2012
 
You and Double D's,awh let me know when that happens Dill.

I will move next door and Open up an Eye Clinic!!!
Dillinger

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 26, 2012
 
fityfive wrote:
You and Double D's,awh let me know when that happens Dill.
I will move next door and Open up an Eye Clinic!!!
Better late than never! Big kiss!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Michael Waltrip Discussions

Search the Michael Waltrip Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
POS running at Daytona this week-end! Jul 7 F1b Fityfive 5
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... Jul 5 nasfan15 5
Ford takes Funny Car at Indy Nationals.....again! (Sep '13) Jul 5 nasfan15 14
POS at Dega? Jul 5 nasfan15 3
$1.2B Settlement for ToJo Motors Mar '14 ol wall 1
Will "Bow-Wow" pack-it-in at the end of this se... Mar '14 ol wall 1
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Mar '14 nasfan66 15
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••