Bad day for POS, POS-Racing/Motormout...

Bad day for POS, POS-Racing/Motormouth Motorsports at Daytona

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

ol wall

Xenia, OH

#1 Feb 24, 2014
Banger-Buds.....the results were not pretty, yesterday, for POS, POS-Racing/Motormouth Motorsports at Daytona.

Here is a little of the bad news for the boys from that former movie theater down on Chartwell Center Drive, in Cornelius:

Vickers finished in P-30 with a P-28 in driver's points

POS finished in P-41 with a P-38 in driver's points

Bow-wow Bowyer finished in P-42 with a P-39 in driver's points

Wow, can you believe those JAP-junkers couldn't finish higher than a distant P-30? LMFAO at those results. I guess "Toyko" Joe still is the flagship team for Tojo Motors, Banger-Buds!

What ever happened to "Back-Row" Joe? He is supposed to have this big "alliance" with POS-Racing/Motormouth Motorsports in 2014? Oh, hell, he couldn't even qualify his JAP-junk, could he? Oh, well, will probably end like the JTG-deal, which moved to Chebbie's.

Anybody think that POS will get any of his "junkers" into the Chase this season, without cheating his way in, once again, by manipulation of the finish of races, like "Bow-wow" did last year?

We are off to another great start. It almost looks like 2007, with POS, Ol' Fat Wallet and "Dork" running so well!

LMFAO!

10-4?

Since: Aug 13

RESPECT THE CLOWNS

#2 Feb 24, 2014
Let's be fair, wall.

They were taken out by wrecks, not of their making, and Bowyer blew up.

Hardly anything to laugh about.

There will be plenty to laugh about soon enough...

...wait-for-it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Dec '16 CiCi Siverts aka ... 7
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Dec '16 Firebird 26
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
What-the-Hell was that at Daytona today? (Feb '16) Mar '16 flying1b 4
POS makes more JAP-scrap (Feb '16) Feb '16 WaltripFreakShow 6
More from around the web