No JAP-win at Cup-Lite in Vegas!

No JAP-win at Cup-Lite in Vegas!

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

ol wall

Xenia, OH

#1 Mar 10, 2012
Damn, Banger-Buds, did you see Stenhouse blow those welded, JAP-doors off Mummy Martin and that #18, from "Tokyo" Joe's stable?

"Mummy" must have been ridin' the brake, wasn't he?

Boy, I saw a lot of JAP-scrap get manufactured, today, especially from Gomer Kryle and Brian Scott! LMAO!

Great to see that Ford Mustang in the winner's circle, at the end of the race, Banger-Buds!

Buy Ford and Buy American!

ToJo Motors..........suck!
Luv the Lisping 55

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 10, 2012
Why is Martin driving in the Nationwide series and who is he driving for? I thought his whole game plan was to cut back.

“INSTANT KARMA's GONNA GET YOU”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Luv the Lisping 55 wrote:
Why is Martin driving in the Nationwide series and who is he driving for? I thought his whole game plan was to cut back.
He's driving for Gibbs in COMPANION races...meaning he is already at the track for the Cup race so he might as well race the Nationwide series, is that ok with you?
Luv the Lisping 55

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2012
I don't care if he runs every Nationwide race AND truck races. Why doesn't he run the Nationwide races for POS racing-that #99 car of theirs is unbeatable! I have some concern over a recoverying alcoholic like Martin being around POS.
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#5 Mar 11, 2012
I don't care if he runs every Nationwide race AND truck races. Why doesn't he run the Nationwide races for POS racing-that #99 car of theirs is unbeatable! I have some concern over a recoverying alcoholic like Martin being around POS.
Hey Lisper, I have been wondering why "Mummy" Martin doesn't run that...."faster-than-Hell "......Aaron's #99, you know that (Wet) Dream-Machine, in JAPCAR Cup-Lite?

POS is probably saving it for Ken "Crash" Butler, as soon as Ol' Man Butler ponies-up some $$$$$$(I mean YEN!) to run it (I mean crash it!)

"Mummy" seems to really dig those JAP-rides, since he split from Ol' Ricky Hendrick, doesn't he, Banger-Buds?

LMAO!

Wait-For-It!
chrisco

North Richland Hills, TX

#6 Mar 11, 2012
The promoter of the vegas Nationwide race thought it would be nice if the elder martin made an encore appearance in consideration of his win at this race last year so they threw a little guarantee money his way.

martin's then went about finding him the best possible available ride, I suspect his is limited to Toyota's but don't know that for sure. When he was driving Sprint cup for ginn/earnhardt he drove some Fords for roush in the trucks or nationwide.

So why didn't mark wheel the 99? First like I said they went about finding the best available ride they could secure, and they did pretty well, in the Toyota Nationwide universe the Gibb #18 is probably as good as it gets. Second I'm not so sure the 99 even exists as a car anymore.(even if it did, really - Gibb/Interstate and the #18 or MWR/aaron's and the legendary barn built #99) The phone never rang at the bowling alley.

Now that the 99's points have been erased its no longer pastrana/waltrip racing. Travis' cars may come out of the waltrip shop, hauled on waltrip haulers but I suspect the chassis/motors will actually be built by someone elsec on the pastrana nickle, no free gratuitous pub for waltrip.

Notice that when it serves MWR they will identify the chassis their teams select for a particular race. In Phoenix MWR proudly announced that the primary and back up for Martin SR and Clint were new cars, silent about the heritage of Truex's ride). In Vegas Truex once again put a new car on the track (not a peep this week about the Truex or Martin sr rides)

I suspect these new cars are built free of any of that great out of the box thinking the F-1 rent-a-geniuses could conjure up. In fact if you look closely on the in car camera shot of Mark Martin's hand me down car this week you can see someone scratched "Hallam sux - D.R." Slowly but surely the legacy of the great F1/Nascar experiment will be wrung out of the ongoing operation, the big question is will anything get better?

Many of the banger buds will promptly retort that it already has but I remind you kookaders that this is only the earliest races in a very long season. If there is a good thing going on MWR will find a way to f*ck it up. Stay tuned.
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#7 Mar 12, 2012
chrisco.....I must rewind the DVR and check-out that....."Hallam suxs"......scratched onto that #55 (Wet) Dream Machine by "Dork"! LMFAO at that one, chrisco!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Sat CiCi Siverts aka ... 7
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Dec 8 Firebird 26
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
What-the-Hell was that at Daytona today? (Feb '16) Mar '16 flying1b 4
POS makes more JAP-scrap (Feb '16) Feb '16 WaltripFreakShow 6
More from around the web