Denny Hamlin airlifted to hospital after race

Mar 24, 2013 Full story: Westland Observer 21

Denny Hamlin was airlifted to a hospital after a hard single-car crash at the inside wall on the final lap of Sunday's Auto Club 400 in Fontana, Calif.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big gaping hole

North Richland Hills, TX

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Fu ck Logano.. Hope Denny is ok.. Stewart will get Logano fear not.. Little spoiled rich kid Logano
Plumber from Ky

Gilbertsville, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Does any one know how Denny Hamlin is doing?
birds1

Blackshear, GA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
in response to post #1, Stewart has nothing to say since he did the same thing in wasn't it Daytona and wrecked 25 cars!! SurenJoey may could have have pulled off some I don't know I was not in the car and neither were you. I just want to know how Denny is doing!!
birds1

Blackshear, GA

#5 Mar 24, 2013
just saw on USA today they are looking @ his back.
kasm

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Seems to be lagano is in the middle of a lot of shit said and can't really back up. He may have a good car but he isn't in the spot light Like he wants to be so why not jump on someone just to have some cameras on you. Denny held his own and to me that's a damn good driver. He doesn't wine. He takes care of business. He's hurt but he's nit down but I believe he picked a fight his ass can't handle. If he wants aggressive ....just wait Tony will put him into that wall so talk big now......laganos a bitch and he will hit the wall a few more times im sure. Before the season. Is out .....sucks to be him.
NASCAR FEVER

North Richland Hills, TX

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Big gaping hole wrote:
<quoted text>. Logano will get his... As for blood on Stewart I saw nothing... Stewart would destroy Logano.. Logano comes from money and had everything handed to him... Stewart grew up with nothing and worked for where he is at.. I hope Logano dies in a crash in two weeks... He will deserve it.... Spoiled brat
as bad as your post might seem to others I must say I agree 100%

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Big gaping hole wrote:
<quoted text>. Logano will get his... As for blood on Stewart I saw nothing... Stewart would destroy Logano.. Logano comes from money and had everything handed to him... Stewart grew up with nothing and worked for where he is at.. I hope Logano dies in a crash in two weeks... He will deserve it.... Spoiled brat
Apparently you didn't see the interview with Tony walking through the pits after the incident. Check his left nostral and you'll see what I'm talking about. Tony is a piss poor example for complaining about someone blocking after wrecking half the field last year doing the same thing. Which he admitted too and made a weak apology for. Naw, Old Smoke is really pissed about the crappy way all three of his teams are performing and just needed to strike out at something and looked to me as if he bite off more than his fatass could handle yesterday. I saw him get took down between two cars pretty fast.
Chip

Madison, WI

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>I too hope Hamlin isn't seriously injured but He got what he asked for. He was the one that started the bumping as they took the white flag. Live by the sword, die by the sword. As for Tony, maybe he should wipe the blood off his nose before talking sh*t about busting someone's ass. Looked to me more like he got his ass handed to him than busting someone else's. He would have done exactly the same thing to Logano and then bragged about it.
Bumping on the straight away for the lead is just good racing, Logano was dumb enough to do it in the corner when he had plenty of room on the bottom.

Logano threw a water bottle at Stewart after all the crew guys were there to protect him, not exactly getting his ass handed to him by Logano.

I agree with Stewart that Logano needs to get his ass busted, just don't think Stewart is the one who should be running his mouth about blocking when he has done it multiple times.
AllAboutNascar

Alliance, OH

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumping on the straight away for the lead is just good racing, Logano was dumb enough to do it in the corner when he had plenty of room on the bottom.
Logano threw a water bottle at Stewart after all the crew guys were there to protect him, not exactly getting his ass handed to him by Logano.
I agree with Stewart that Logano needs to get his ass busted, just don't think Stewart is the one who should be running his mouth about blocking when he has done it multiple times.
Look Hamlin runs that mouth and making cheep shots all week at Lagano. He said he never see Lagano well he saw him all day and could not have been better for NASCAR for this to happen. They were racing each other hard and Hamlin got the bad end just like he should. I am def not a Lagano fan but it goes to show that Hamlin is not bullet proof. It's going to be an interesting week with them side by side in the garage at the next race. I def hope Hamlin is ok, but maybe he will think twice next time.
As far a Stewart goes I guess he is just trying to get some camera time since he can't get in his car. I have been a Smoke fan for a long time, but yesterday he just looked like an ass. He has blocked so many times so he has no room to talk. Tony does have a lot of the other drivers behind him, but I hope Lagano gets some support on this one. Tony needs to shit it am walk the walk his damn self!!
wfom3

Dallas, PA

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Big gaping hole wrote:
Fu ck Logano.. Hope Denny is ok.. Stewart will get Logano fear not.. Little spoiled rich kid Logano
Stewart is having a tough start this year. He is often emotional and talks about everyone else doing bad deeds. Well, Tony Stewart has done a ton of bad deeds as well. He was every bit as bad as the Busch brothers early in his career, ran away and couldn't talk to any one after disappointing finishes. How about yesterday, he is totally disrespectful to the reporter and can't contain his emotions. Good driver but he self destructs when he has to explain himself.... talk about silver spoon lucky.... He had a nice opportunity given to him as well. How about being given half of a race team.... I wish I worked for everything like he has...totally self absorbed like most pro athletes... Poor Tony…
edcan

Etobicoke, Canada

#13 Mar 25, 2013
Re:{ Big gaping hole} "I hope Logano dies in a crash in two weeks". This is a terrible comment. No matter how much a driver is detested you never wish someone to die or be killed. I am terribly offended by this remark and I am surprised the moderator allowed this comment to be posted. This is the trouble with America today, you have too many loonies running around with killing and death on their minds. I am glad I'm Canadian.
wfom3

Dallas, PA

#14 Mar 25, 2013
Hamlin has had a nice run at Gibbs Racing as well. It seems like he was a less than supportive teammate to Logano. I’m wondering how supportive he is with the new comer Kenseth ? Matt will also take the spotlight away from Denny and it appears as though he can’t stand that. He will probably be talking disrespectfully about Matt before it’s all said and done. As far as the poor little rich kid comment. Joey has handled himself very well, he doesn’t act like a spoiled brat. He conducts himself with class and is a very positive and informative interview. He’s just a kid….but not a knucklehead kid like Stewart or some of the others that have come into this sport at a young age… and he has won a bunch of races…maybe just in the nationwide series but he will excel in cup as well… Joey needs the right chemistry and will kick butt……he just might be in the right spot now with Penske… Stay Tuned….
dburnsma

Romulus, NY

#15 Mar 25, 2013
Big gaping hole wrote:
I'm a big fan of Denny Hamlin & I pray that he's okay. What you said about hoping that Logan dies in a crash in two weeks is just plain evil. No one deserves to die in racing!
all canadian

Etobicoke, Canada

#16 Mar 25, 2013
Don't ever wish someone to die or be killed no matter how much you or I detest them. You Americans are all nuts talking like that. I'm glad I'm a Canadian.
edcan

Etobicoke, Canada

#18 Mar 25, 2013
Are you all nuts. Wishing someone to die?
NoBloodOnStewart

United States

#19 Mar 25, 2013
There was NO blood on Tony's nose. The guy posting that is a fracking moron.
Pete Moss

Bethpage, NY

#20 Mar 25, 2013
NoBloodOnStewart wrote:
There was NO blood on Tony's nose. The guy posting that is a fracking moron.
Yeah there was. I have no idea where it came from but it was there.
bubbba

Lillington, NC

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Logano either tried t hurt Hamlin or is a inferior driver who can,t control his driving or car, either way he, his team and his sponsor look like losers to miliions and mliions

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#22 Mar 25, 2013
Pete Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah there was. I have no idea where it came from but it was there.
I just replayed it again Pete, and Slick Johnson's left nostril is still leaking. By the way, what is "fracking"? Something to do with extracting natural gas isn't it?
NoBloodOnStewart

United States

#23 Mar 26, 2013
Provide proof of this "bloody nose" or shut the hell up. A pic, time stamp of a video, etc. I have re-watched all the interviews, there is no blood on Stewart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Valiante Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway Aug '14 racingfever 1
NASCAR Hits KBM With Another Penalty Jul '14 Louise 1
Will Kyle Busch ever reach his potential in the... May '14 Kim 17
'I Am Not a Sexist': Racing Legend Stands By Da... (Feb '14) May '14 ARE YOU MELTED YET 10
NASCAR penalizes Marcos Ambrose, Casey Mears fo... May '14 Just saying 6
Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
Dale Earnhardt Jr. supports Austin Dillon bring... (Jul '13) Mar '14 Snow 63

Michael Valiante People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE