Joey Logano Wins At Pocono Raceway For 2nd Victory

Jun 10, 2012 Full story: WFMY 2 Greensboro

LONG POND, Pa. - Joey Logano slipped under Mark Martin in the closing laps Sunday at Pocono Raceway for his first victory since 2009 and become the first Sprint Cup driver this season to win from the pole.

Full Story
Duh

Saint Clairsville, OH

#1 Jun 10, 2012
You call that slipping under. big horse mouth intentionally bumped Mark Martin out of the way. Horse mouth did not care if he wrecked him. he knows his contract with JGRS is in trouble & may still be. this is no guarantee to him a new contract. I do wish he would take a good look at himself. he has no good sense. he looks even more stupid to always bring the steering wheel out with him & throwing it on the ground. today almost hit 3 people.(I sure hope Mark does not pay him respect and wil race Mr Horse teeth aggressively next race) when Joey kisses his girlfriend he almost swallows her head. ha ha
Hello

Dublin, OH

#2 Jun 11, 2012
No slipping here. bump & run . he will get paid back. this is his 2nd win but the first one did not count, was a rain stopped race!!!!!!!!!!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Logano is a dork. Where do they find these idiots to sit in these boxes, Dorkville?
usuck

Welland, Canada

#4 Jan 26, 2013
logano is going to be a great.. not his faut mark wasnt fast enough! u guys r retarded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Valiante Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Thu Crystal from Surry 8
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov 4 Harry Horton 1
Vickers captures pole in strange qualifyingfor ... Oct '14 DILF 4
Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway Aug '14 racingfever 1
NASCAR Hits KBM With Another Penalty Jul '14 Louise 1
Will Kyle Busch ever reach his potential in the... (Apr '14) May '14 Kim 17
'I Am Not a Sexist': Racing Legend Stands By Da... (Feb '14) May '14 ARE YOU MELTED YET 10

Michael Valiante People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE