NASCAR: Will Troublemaker Kurt Busch Ever Grow Up?

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

What everyone wondered after last year was whether or not he'd sober up after losing his plum ride with Racing and being relegated to a B-level ride with Phoenix Racing, previously best known for creating a shocking win at Last Saturday at Dover International Speedway, Kurt Busch answered the question for us with a post-race, profanity-laced tirade ... (more)

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2012
big 3

Plymouth, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

he sucks penske lost money with him an finch is to better hpoe baby bro keeps him in a car

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

He's another Jeremy Mayfield in the waning stages of a mediocre career that can't accept the fact that his mouth and actions have put him in the sorrow spot that he is in. It's all down hill from here. Best thing Busch could do is shut the hell up, do his absolute best the rest of this season without rocking anyones boat and retire at the end of the year then get himself a tv commentator job like Kyle Petty. If Jimmy Spencer can do it, anyone can.
barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

The guy that wrote this wants to be a full time writer for NASCAR and I guess he figures his free ticket is bashing Kurt Busch. Pretty shiyyt journalism when he says Busch let out a profanity laced tirade when all he said was "he should kick the guys a$$ for asking stupid questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••