Richard Childress fined $150,000 for punching NASCAR driver Kyle Busch

Jun 6, 2011 Full story: The Post-Standard 71

NASCAR fined team owner Richard Childress $150,000 on Monday and placed him on probation through the end of the year for an altercation with driver Kyle Busch.

Read more
Terry

Milwaukee, WI

#21 Jun 7, 2011
Not a Junior Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My handle is to clarify that while I may stick up for Junior, I am not his fan. Fans can like any driver for any reason and I am sick of hearing about how terrible of driver he (Jr) is and that his fans are all wrong.
As for Kyle, I am sick of hearing haters like you call him names. Grow up yourself and call him by either his nickname or his real name.
Weasel boy is one of his nicknames. I am sorry I can't take credit for picking it. I go to Bristol ,Darlington and Michigan I stay in the camp grounds walk around and check out the and what people are doing and saying I have heard it many times look at the signs people hang. It is part of the fun. I don't know if you go to races if not maybe try it. You need a little thicker skin if thats all that is bugging you my God. My favorite driver is Tony Knock your socks off say anything you want I herad them all. Again it is a sport don't take things so personal just enjoy it Sunshine.
Not a Junior Fan

Spokane, WA

#22 Jun 7, 2011
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Weasel boy is one of his nicknames. I am sorry I can't take credit for picking it. I go to Bristol ,Darlington and Michigan I stay in the camp grounds walk around and check out the and what people are doing and saying I have heard it many times look at the signs people hang. It is part of the fun. I don't know if you go to races if not maybe try it. You need a little thicker skin if thats all that is bugging you my God. My favorite driver is Tony Knock your socks off say anything you want I herad them all. Again it is a sport don't take things so personal just enjoy it Sunshine.
Weasel boy is not his nickname, it is a name that you haters gave him. His nicknames are Shrub or Rowdy. And yes, I have been to a couple of races. I am not sure how much I enjoy the people at the races who smoke and drink with no regards to how they are impacting the others around them. I especially don't like how they cuss at drivers they don't like because of the children around. Maybe I am too sensitive or maybe it is that I care more about others than most.
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#23 Jun 7, 2011
Barr wrote:
I still can't get over the fact that the Jr lovers actually know how to use a computer. Maybe they dictate to their mommy who does the posing for them.
KMA!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#24 Jun 7, 2011
Not a Junior Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Weasel boy is not his nickname, it is a name that you haters gave him. His nicknames are Shrub or Rowdy. And yes, I have been to a couple of races. I am not sure how much I enjoy the people at the races who smoke and drink with no regards to how they are impacting the others around them. I especially don't like how they cuss at drivers they don't like because of the children around. Maybe I am too sensitive or maybe it is that I care more about others than most.
Oh, your that whiney butt that sits 3 seats down and complains and crys about everything. Your that dingleberry that thinks they are entitled to certain things just because you bought a damn ticket. Its girls like you that spoil everybody elses good time, just because your not having one. because somebody cussed or lit a smoke or farted or.......and what about the kids?? Keepem at home if you dont want them introduced to the world. and if you do bring them to the race, keep control of them, keep them quiet and in the seat they are assigned. And leave that damn PS2 at home. So see, the kids and you are just as much a Debby Downer to us as we are to you. Live with it, be tolerant so everybody can get along and enjoy some NASCAR racing!!Adapt to your surroundings, it aint always about you!!
Not a Junior Fan

Federal Way, WA

#25 Jun 7, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, your that whiney butt that sits 3 seats down and complains and crys about everything. Your that dingleberry that thinks they are entitled to certain things just because you bought a damn ticket. Its girls like you that spoil everybody elses good time, just because your not having one. because somebody cussed or lit a smoke or farted or.......and what about the kids?? Keepem at home if you dont want them introduced to the world. and if you do bring them to the race, keep control of them, keep them quiet and in the seat they are assigned. And leave that damn PS2 at home. So see, the kids and you are just as much a Debby Downer to us as we are to you. Live with it, be tolerant so everybody can get along and enjoy some NASCAR racing!!Adapt to your surroundings, it aint always about you!!
You are just the type of person that I was referring too. Someone who has no consideration for those around them. You can have a good time without treating others like they don't exist or that they enjoy the same things you do. I always enjoy a good race and I don't care if people smoke or drink, just don't blow your smoke in my face or spill your drink in my lap. Also, I would never bring young children to a race because of just the type of attitude you have. I just noted that there are children in attendance. Also, if you want this sport to survive past your generation, then you better start respecting the younger generation and want them to be at the races. Just because you purchased a ticket does not mean that you have the right to be an asshole.
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#26 Jun 7, 2011
I tried to punch Dale Sr. in the head, but it was gone, so I missed. I fly a plane into him next time.
Terry

Muskego, WI

#27 Jun 7, 2011
Not a Junior Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
First you try to put words in my mouth about RC which made you look silly. You might not like Weasel boy as a nickname because Jaws didn't give it to him which is a nickname by the way. Many others find it funny and use it, but it is not a cuss word , but I have heard it at most tracks I have gone to. There are much worse names out there for Kyle trust me and it is not just the fans ,plenty of drivers have called him much worse. Everyone who has a beer in their hand is not a always a bad person. You might want to make things like that a little more clear in your statments so people don't get the wrong idea of what you are trying to say. The only thing I agree with you is there are handful of people who cuss or drank to much and are out of hand and especially around kids. That happens at many sporting events. If one of my friends or people around me say hey Fatboy won and can't climb the fence. I take it as a little ribbing in good nature. Maybe you are too sensitive watch it on TY and listen to Jaws. You might be better off. Probably might want to stay off the forums also. The personal insults are much worse than a lot of races I go to. Good luck Sunshine!
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#28 Jun 7, 2011
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>First you try to put words in my mouth about RC which made you look silly. You might not like Weasel boy as a nickname because Jaws didn't give it to him which is a nickname by the way. Many others find it funny and use it, but it is not a cuss word , but I have heard it at most tracks I have gone to. There are much worse names out there for Kyle trust me and it is not just the fans ,plenty of drivers have called him much worse. Everyone who has a beer in their hand is not a always a bad person. You might want to make things like that a little more clear in your statments so people don't get the wrong idea of what you are trying to say. The only thing I agree with you is there are handful of people who cuss or drank to much and are out of hand and especially around kids. That happens at many sporting events. If one of my friends or people around me say hey Fatboy won and can't climb the fence. I take it as a little ribbing in good nature. Maybe you are too sensitive watch it on TY and listen to Jaws. You might be better off. Probably might want to stay off the forums also. The personal insults are much worse than a lot of races I go to. Good luck Sunshine!
You are terorist like me. We the same! Brotha!
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#29 Jun 7, 2011
Not a Junior Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just the type of person that I was referring too. Someone who has no consideration for those around them. You can have a good time without treating others like they don't exist or that they enjoy the same things you do. I always enjoy a good race and I don't care if people smoke or drink, just don't blow your smoke in my face or spill your drink in my lap. Also, I would never bring young children to a race because of just the type of attitude you have. I just noted that there are children in attendance. Also, if you want this sport to survive past your generation, then you better start respecting the younger generation and want them to be at the races. Just because you purchased a ticket does not mean that you have the right to be an asshole.
Hey, amos, you the ignorant one!!!! you got it all wrong pal, All I was sayin was EVERYBODY do your own thing and let EVERYBODy else do theirs, tolerate each other, adapt to the surroundings, thats for everybody including me, it wasnt an attack on you. And as far as the youngins go, your right, they are the future of the sport, thats why if a kid dont like racing and dont want to be at the race, leave them at home. So many of them resort to mischeif and being an aggravation to those around them while the parent or parents just look on and think how cute it is that lil jimmy just spilled his juicy juice on my leg, or its so loud from the cars racing that one kid screams in dismay all race. I dont blame the kids, the parents need a little talking to though. So fu for calling me a asshole, you stupid prick missed the whole point.....dumbass!!!!
Terry

Milwaukee, WI

#30 Jun 7, 2011
Osama wrote:
<quoted text>You are terorist like me. We the same! Brotha!
Oh Great LMAO!
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#31 Jun 7, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, amos, you the ignorant one!!!! you got it all wrong pal, All I was sayin was EVERYBODY do your own thing and let EVERYBODy else do theirs, tolerate each other, adapt to the surroundings, thats for everybody including me, it wasnt an attack on you. And as far as the youngins go, your right, they are the future of the sport, thats why if a kid dont like racing and dont want to be at the race, leave them at home. So many of them resort to mischeif and being an aggravation to those around them while the parent or parents just look on and think how cute it is that lil jimmy just spilled his juicy juice on my leg, or its so loud from the cars racing that one kid screams in dismay all race. I dont blame the kids, the parents need a little talking to though. So fu for calling me a asshole, you stupid prick missed the whole point.....dumbass!!!!
Anger management?
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#32 Jun 7, 2011
Osama wrote:
<quoted text>Anger management?
My anger is managed, that doent mean I dont have an opinion. Sorry if I scared you!!!Yu are a very sensitive girl.
BULL

Blacksburg, SC

#33 Jun 7, 2011
Jeeze A hundred and fifty large that would two hunts for penned up animals.
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#34 Jun 7, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>My anger is managed, that doent mean I dont have an opinion. Sorry if I scared you!!!Yu are a very sensitive girl.
I will fly a plane up your ahallahala!!!
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

#35 Jun 7, 2011
Hey CAGN, I see Killeen, Texas is a hot bed of prostitution and strip joints; both favorite activities of Jr Nation. I hope a man of your age has the good sense to stay away from both.
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#36 Jun 7, 2011
TX state bird = mosquito
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#37 Jun 7, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>My anger is managed, that doent mean I dont have an opinion. Sorry if I scared you!!!Yu are a very sensitive girl.
I don't see any horns on you booy.
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#38 Jun 7, 2011
Osama wrote:
<quoted text>I will fly a plane up your ahallahala!!!
Get your pilot licence at WalMart??
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#39 Jun 7, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
Hey CAGN, I see Killeen, Texas is a hot bed of prostitution and strip joints; both favorite activities of Jr Nation. I hope a man of your age has the good sense to stay away from both.
Yep, Killeen is a military town, We are proud of our Fort Hood troops!! and yes, I steer clear of that part of town, feller can git hisself shot being in the wrong place here. I live out in the boonies some what, Im not right in town. And just wondering, why would you know what Jr Nations sex habits are?? You appear to know a lot on that subject. You speak with experience. LOL
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#40 Jun 7, 2011
Osama wrote:
TX state bird = mosquito
Texas State Motto........"Dont Mess With Texas"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael McDowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Logano apologizes for run-in with Biffle (Oct '09) Feb '15 dicswg22 10
News Ill Labonte extends Texas streak before bowing out (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 2
News Ryan Newman calls on NASCAR to name drug involv... (May '09) Feb '13 Michael 4
News Stenhouse wins 3rd in row in Iowa (May '12) May '12 08malibu 1
News Forget the tie -- give dad a Father's Day adven... (Jun '11) Feb '12 nataliefish123 2
News Bay Area drivers take on NHRA veterans at Infin... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Doug 1
News Kyle Busch shouldna t get grief for dominating ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 20
More from around the web