Racial slur leads to Nationwide suspe...

Racial slur leads to Nationwide suspension

There are 4 comments on the ArcaMax Publishing story from Jun 12, 2009, titled Racial slur leads to Nationwide suspension. In it, ArcaMax Publishing reports that:

Nationwide Series crew chief Bryan Berry has been suspended indefinitely by NASCAR for the use of a racial slur at last Saturday's race in Nashville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArcaMax Publishing.

got his back

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2009
There is no place in racing or any other sport for that type of attitude. Personally I feel his true feelings came out about anybody of color. And for other people to say he's not that type of person even after he said what he said, normally have the same view point. It was a racing incident and I'm sure Brendon doesn't have a clean racing record. So I feel Brendon is just as responsible for what was said as the coward who said it! NASCAR should have suspended both of them! I wish I was on Marc's team on that day! Totally different outcome.

It is hard enough for antbody of color to get into racing and succeed with lack of top equipment given to them, but that's about change!

See at the track.

Good job NASCAR!

Lincolnton, NC

#3 Jul 10, 2009
My homies can't drive fo' shiznit! Put dat in yo' crack pipe an' smokezit!
Nascar Fan

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 10, 2009
Rusty, crew chief & driver are, all crybabies. whine all the time .

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Jul 10, 2009
This is old news. Bryan was cleared by nascar to go back to work July 7th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Gaughan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Busch snaps streak, wins Truck race at Charlotte (May '13) May '13 Sean Hannity 3
News Rusty Wallace Racing to move from Chevrolet to ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Joe 3
News Team owner Rusty Wallace won't appeal crew chie... (Jun '09) Nov '09 WHIT 5
News Gaughan's crew chief suspended for using slur t... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Darwin 27
News Gaughan crew chief suspended for racial slur (Jun '09) Jun '09 Piecemaker 2
More from around the web