Gaughan's crew chief suspended for us...

Gaughan's crew chief suspended for using slur toward Davis

There are 27 comments on the KHWB-TV Houston story from Jun 11, 2009, titled Gaughan's crew chief suspended for using slur toward Davis. In it, KHWB-TV Houston reports that:

The crew chief for Nationwide Series driver Brendan Gaughan has been suspended indefinitely for using a racial slur about rival driver Marc Davis, who is black.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHWB-TV Houston.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CRJ

Kingston Springs, TN

#1 Jun 11, 2009
I dont know if this is true or not. If it is, it's another barrier that Nascar has to continue to try and knock down and gives more racist black people another brick to throw at the sport. I know that there is alot of times where whites have been accused for false racial slurs and i've seen it personally happen to my friends when i was at school. It's funny that there are more racist black people out there that hate whites than the other way around. If the guy did, it's wrong, and i think all sex's and race's should be able to compete in any sport, as long as they have the talent to validate them being there. Frankly i havent seen one bit of it from Marc Davis but that accident was just a freak thing that i dont know how could've been prevented, but i understand Brendan Gaughan's fustration as he looked to be a possible top ten car.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#2 Jun 11, 2009
CRJ wrote:
I dont know if this is true or not. If it is, it's another barrier that Nascar has to continue to try and knock down and gives more racist black people another brick to throw at the sport. I know that there is alot of times where whites have been accused for false racial slurs and i've seen it personally happen to my friends when i was at school. It's funny that there are more racist black people out there that hate whites than the other way around. If the guy did, it's wrong, and i think all sex's and race's should be able to compete in any sport, as long as they have the talent to validate them being there. Frankly i havent seen one bit of it from Marc Davis but that accident was just a freak thing that i dont know how could've been prevented, but i understand Brendan Gaughan's fustration as he looked to be a possible top ten car.
Wow, You sound like a racist yourself. As long as they have talent, you are a POS.
Nascar for life

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2009
Nascar was born in the south. Rebel flag rules. It should stay that way !! They get June teenth and their own month. If whites were to say we want a white channel like BET. You would see blacks really dont want equal.
CRJ

Kingston Springs, TN

#4 Jun 11, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, You sound like a racist yourself. As long as they have talent, you are a POS.
Im a racist because i said a guy or girl has to have talent to be in Nascar? How the hell is that racist? Being a kyle busch fan, it's apparent stupidity and ignorance is in your gene pool!
ricbee

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2009
Maybe he'll learn to act like a gentleman. The stupid honkey-can I write that? If I couldn't the Courant wouldn't print it,right?

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#6 Jun 11, 2009
CRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a racist because i said a guy or girl has to have talent to be in Nascar? How the hell is that racist? Being a kyle busch fan, it's apparent stupidity and ignorance is in your gene pool!
No You're racist because you think Only Blacks are racist. and Grow up with the Kyle insults, he beats your driver.
geemanix

United States

#7 Jun 12, 2009
Nascar for life wrote:
Nascar was born in the south. Rebel flag rules. It should stay that way !! They get June teenth and their own month. If whites were to say we want a white channel like BET. You would see blacks really dont want equal.
You can't GROW a sport if you seek to remain "NON-Inclusive"...

L M A O What is the Country Music Network?

OR- The Grand ole Opry??? L-O-L!!!

Get your head out your rear-end dude.

this was an UNFORTUNATE accident that happens at the track. Especially when you have veteran drivers going against younger drivers.

I bet if his crew chief would've JUST APOLOGIZED, and admitted it was a spur-of-the moment heated exchange, it wouldn't have been as big of a deal, instead he choosed to lie when there(supposidely) witnesses around to hear him). He COMPOUNDED THE DAG-GONE ISSUE!.

It's 2009,fella-
time for "neanderthals" like YOURSELF and Gaughan's crew chief to get a clue.

NASCAR IS TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM "dumb" ideology like yourself and Gaughan's crew chief.

I hope the guy gets his job back real soon, afterall-

It was just bad racing luck

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#8 Jun 12, 2009
Anyone that doesn't believe racism is alive and well in all races has his he in the sand. Racism is racism, whether it's white showing his prejudice against blacks or a black showing his prejudice against whites. Quite frankly, I know hardly anyone that doesn't have some type of prejudice for another race, ethnic group or religion. It's life and we have to deal with it. Racism and prejudice isn't just a "white" problem, it's a human problem. It's unfortunate for everyone when someone that should be intelligent enough to know better, let's it become part of his interaction with others and the only way to stop it is to step on that individual hard. I truely would expect that if the shoe was on the other foot, NASCAR would come down just as hard.
american

Taylorsville, NC

#9 Jun 12, 2009
What is Nascar's punishment for Sticks and Stones?

“You so dirty baby!!!!”

Since: Nov 08

Verona,VA

#10 Jun 12, 2009
You can say anything else in the heat of the moment but you cant drop the N-Bomb. They use to call patty moise " Tits " over the radio. Come on people.
CRJ

Kingston Springs, TN

#11 Jun 12, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
No You're racist because you think Only Blacks are racist. and Grow up with the Kyle insults, he beats your driver.
where the hell did i say ONLY black are racist jackass? You need to read what the hell i wrote before u shoot your mouth off whore! I said there were more racist black people than white, i didnt say there were only black racist. The thing is racist black people arent talked about and it's only news when it's white people which is hypocritical and ridiculous and it's dumbasses like you who cast a blind eye to reality!

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#12 Jun 12, 2009
CRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
where the hell did i say ONLY black are racist jackass? You need to read what the hell i wrote before u shoot your mouth off whore! I said there were more racist black people than white, i didnt say there were only black racist. The thing is racist black people arent talked about and it's only news when it's white people which is hypocritical and ridiculous and it's dumbasses like you who cast a blind eye to reality!
You make it seem like Only blacks are racist which is not the case. Oh, and calling me a Ho How childish. Grow up.

Since: Jul 08

Watseka, IL

#13 Jun 12, 2009
Prejudice is still alive and well. My supervisor at work is a black lady. She's a great supervisor and I enjoy working for her, but several of us working there have noticed that she shows favortism towards people that share her skin color. Especially her friends that work there, who are lazy and do a sh!tty job at what they do. So, yeah, they is prejudice still out there today, whether it be against another race or favortism towards your own.
CRJ

Kingston Springs, TN

#14 Jun 12, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it seem like Only blacks are racist which is not the case. Oh, and calling me a Ho How childish. Grow up.
Oh, so your assume, well ass in that word fits u well! That fits u well as you pull for a huge ass on that track! You show no intelligence so at this point maybe you should just shut your mouth.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#15 Jun 12, 2009
CRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so your assume, well ass in that word fits u well! That fits u well as you pull for a huge ass on that track! You show no intelligence so at this point maybe you should just shut your mouth.
That "ass" Wins more than your driver does. Your such a big man talking to a lady that way.
CRJ

Kingston Springs, TN

#17 Jun 12, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
That "ass" Wins more than your driver does. Your such a big man talking to a lady that way.
Ill talk to you anyway i want you transvestite whore. Call me a racist, ill call you whatever the hell i want to. I called you an ass, but i can call more fitting names for you like b-itch or c-unt, but any of those really could apply to you, whichever you prefer. If i was talking about kyle, i usually add a stupid or dumb in front of the ass, but with you i guess i could put like ugly or whatever you like.

“Kyle get it together! ”

Carlsville

#18 Jun 12, 2009
CRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill talk to you anyway i want you transvestite whore. Call me a racist, ill call you whatever the hell i want to. I called you an ass, but i can call more fitting names for you like b-itch or c-unt, but any of those really could apply to you, whichever you prefer. If i was talking about kyle, i usually add a stupid or dumb in front of the ass, but with you i guess i could put like ugly or whatever you like.
LMAO! First of all, I'm not a transvestite, secondly, Your the biggest jackass I've ever come across.
ricbee

Milford, CT

#19 Jun 15, 2009
cavs24 wrote:
You can say anything else in the heat of the moment but you cant drop the N-Bomb. They use to call patty moise " Tits " over the radio. Come on people.
What's "patty noise"?
acrimonious

North Hills, CA

#20 Jun 15, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
Prejudice is still alive and well. My supervisor at work is a black lady. She's a great supervisor and I enjoy working for her, but several of us working there have noticed that she shows favortism towards people that share her skin color. Especially her friends that work there, who are lazy and do a sh!tty job at what they do. So, yeah, they is prejudice still out there today, whether it be against another race or favortism towards your own.
Get used to it. Reverse discrimination is rampant - especially with the liberal media now completely running the country via their contrived "public opinion". NA$CRAP has made "diversity" a bigger issue than trying to figure out how to make the races a little less boring. We all go along with this PC crap!
great great grand father

Fiskdale, MA

#21 Jun 15, 2009
i said it before and I will say it again if I knew there was gonna be this much trouble I would have picked my own cotton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Gaughan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Busch snaps streak, wins Truck race at Charlotte (May '13) May '13 Sean Hannity 3
News Rusty Wallace Racing to move from Chevrolet to ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Joe 3
News Team owner Rusty Wallace won't appeal crew chie... (Jun '09) Nov '09 WHIT 5
News Racial slur leads to Nationwide suspension (Jul '09) Jul '09 snow 4
News Gaughan crew chief suspended for racial slur (Jun '09) Jun '09 Piecemaker 2
More from around the web