Mayfields write letter to fans, frien...

Mayfields write letter to fans, friends, competitors

There are 29 comments on the NASCAR Winston Cup Scene story from Jul 5, 2009, titled Mayfields write letter to fans, friends, competitors. In it, NASCAR Winston Cup Scene reports that:

To all my fans, friends and fellow competitors: First and foremost, Shana and I want to thank all of you who have supported us.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NASCAR Winston Cup Scene.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#21 Jul 9, 2009
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Grammar Police!
Sorry, I was a little annoyed at the time, and I didn't take the time to proofread. Are you honestly telling me, you couldn't decipher what I was trying to say? Gimme' a break! The average brain should be able to read nearly anything, so long as the first and last letter of the word are correct. I am sure you must be of at least average mentality. Pardon me. Next time I will cross my T's and Dot my i's, just for you!!
:-)
Hay deer, doin't wury bout yr tipos. Know big deel. Evin me do it two. haha.

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#22 Jul 9, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>Hay deer, doin't wury bout yr tipos. Know big deel. Evin me do it two. haha.
;) Greaaaat! BTW, YGM!

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#23 Jul 9, 2009
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>;) Greaaaat! BTW, YGM!
Got it and now you got some. haha.
rick41fan

Baltimore, MD

#24 Jul 9, 2009
what happened to:http://www.jeremymayfieldfa n.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3 323&goto=newpost

“Clay freaking Matthews.”

Since: Dec 08

Green Bay

#25 Jul 9, 2009
Tell NASCAR officials first, then take it.
bigj

United States

#26 Jul 11, 2009
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? He (Jeff) took a cortisone injection, not an anabolic- steroid, get your facts straight.
As for Jermey, I think the judge overturning his BAN from NASCAR is a crackhead. Takes one to know one. I think it is a big mistake. ADD medication my azz. He is a freakin METH head, the bloodtests don't lie.
The only ever good thing I'll say about Kyle is that he was funnier than hell,(all be it arrogant) when he said that Jermemy racing was okay, cause he (Jermemy) is always in the back behind him (Kyle) Pompus, but funny.
I sure hope Jeremy can get his "Attention Deficit Disorder" back in check befor he kills someone.
LMAO!
WTF!!!first of all he was given a urine test[not a blood test]second nascar wanted this case decided in federal court, as it was,the judge decided there could very well be flaws in their testing program causing a false positive,and as for jeff gordon...stick a fork in him he will never be the driver he once was,if he is having serious back pain he has definately taken prescription narcotics,hes only human..lets see his test results..oh nevermind he's nascars goldenboy he probably hasnt even taken one!!i think if anyones a freakin methhead it is you!!
bigj

United States

#27 Jul 11, 2009
pam wrote:
If he allowed to take that doesn't explain why he didn't tell nascar that he was taking it if it was allowed that is.
actually he did tell nascar what he was taking several weeks before he was tested,they[NASCAR] didnt want anyone to know this.

“"The Chase" SUX!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Lafayette

#28 Jul 11, 2009
bigjerk, wake up, come back to reality and quit dragging your hated drivers into this.
bigj

Eddyville, KY

#29 Jul 12, 2009
hoosierdirt wrote:
bigjerk, wake up, come back to reality and quit dragging your hated drivers into this.
hoosierdirtf--ker this is a jeremy mayfield forum, idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sprint Cup star races at Carteret County... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
More from around the web