Jeremy Mayfield sued for engine bill

Jeremy Mayfield sued for engine bill

There are 11 comments on the Scene Daily story from Sep 5, 2009, titled Jeremy Mayfield sued for engine bill. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

Suspended driver Jeremy Mayfield is being sued by Arrington Manufacturing for $71,000 in unpaid engine bills for four events, according to a complaint filed last week in North Carolina Superior Court in Newton, N.C. Arrington provided engines for Mayfield Motorsports for the Sprint Cup races at Phoenix, Talladega, Richmond, Darlington, and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

Debbie

Pell City, AL

#1 Sep 5, 2009
I think Jeremy is being screwed over by Nascar. I don't believe he is using drugs or has been during his racing career. We're all behind you Jeremy. Keep you head up high. We support you ALL THE WAY!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Sep 5, 2009
Debbie wrote:
I think Jeremy is being screwed over by Nascar. I don't believe he is using drugs or has been during his racing career. We're all behind you Jeremy. Keep you head up high. We support you ALL THE WAY!
We are not all behind him! I, for one, think he is guilty of everything he has been accused of!
steve sagel

La Crosse, WI

#3 Sep 9, 2009
he tried to get out of a drug test if he had nothing to hide he would should up on time.
conspiracy19

Benton Harbor, MI

#4 Sep 12, 2009
Regardless of if he did or didnt when nascar decides you are done your career is over. We may never know the truth and will definitely never see Jeremy in nascar again. Do a little research. He is not the first that nascar decided to do away with.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Cedar Park, TX

#5 Sep 12, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>We are not all behind him! I, for one, think he is guilty of everything he has been accused of!
I guess it takes a tweaker user to know a tweaker user!
Denver Dan Mayfield

Athens, GA

#6 Sep 14, 2009
I guess you noticed the little boy (K.K.) drove Jeremy's team (crew and car) that Jeremy drove to the chase the first 2 years. He would have made the chase every year, and probably would have a championship now, if Ray had left his team intact. Goodbye, NASCAR, hello NHRA!!! L8R. DD.
Barb from Sac

Chico, CA

#7 Sep 19, 2009
I don't know whether he did the drugs or not. If he did he should of taken the deal Nascar gave him so that he could return. The second drug test that proved positive kind of sent me to the side of Nascar. Either way I just pray for the Mayfield family and hope things will go better for them.
Denver Dan Mayfield

Forsyth, GA

#8 Sep 20, 2009
Amen, Barb! Denver Dan.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2009
Barb from Sac wrote:
I don't know whether he did the drugs or not. If he did he should of taken the deal Nascar gave him so that he could return. The second drug test that proved positive kind of sent me to the side of Nascar. Either way I just pray for the Mayfield family and hope things will go better for them.
Yuba City is not Sac! Quit tring to "front"
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#10 Oct 1, 2009
This stinks to high heaven. I am fast losing respect for NASCAR...specifically Mike Helton and Brian France.
I do not like Jeremy personally, but I feel his rights have been violated and NASCAR is headed for hot water, and have overstepped their bounds on this issue.
Hell, everyone deserves to be treated with respect and given a chance to clear their name when they have been slandered, and their reputations and livelyhood have been destroyed by power hungry control freaks...no matter what their damn "policy" is. This is male bovine excrement I tell you.
D00DS0N

Williamsburg, VA

#11 Oct 17, 2009
Debbie wrote:
You do know that people who use meth are addicted to an adrenaline rush, and tell me, What is Racing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sprint Cup star races at Carteret County... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
More from around the web