NASCAR Driver Selling Memorabilia

NASCAR Driver Selling Memorabilia

There are 14 comments on the Sports Collectors Daily story from Nov 17, 2009, titled NASCAR Driver Selling Memorabilia. In it, Sports Collectors Daily reports that:

Jeremy Mayfield is selling off some of his racing memorabilia. And a house. And a cabin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sports Collectors Daily.

Lloyd Christopher

Villa Park, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2009
I received a notice today, by email, that Iron Horse Auction Company will begin auctioning the personal assets of Jeremy Mayfield on Friday, November 20th at 9:00 AM. They will be auctioning a large executive home, several pieces of property totaling hundreds of acres, an equestrian center, work benches, power tools, tool chests, racing memorabilia, 3 motor homes, several cars & motorcycles, a boat, trucks, trailers, track loader, Cat DC3 Dozer, fork lifts, a paving machine. several rifles & pistols, futniture, televisions, clothes, shoes, and numerious other things. I don't kinow the reason everything is being sold, but I know I'll be attending the auction online.
gator1918

Poughkeepsie, NY

#2 Nov 18, 2009
Lloyd Christopher wrote:
I received a notice today, by email, that Iron Horse Auction Company will begin auctioning the personal assets of Jeremy Mayfield on Friday, November 20th at 9:00 AM. They will be auctioning a large executive home, several pieces of property totaling hundreds of acres, an equestrian center, work benches, power tools, tool chests, racing memorabilia, 3 motor homes, several cars & motorcycles, a boat, trucks, trailers, track loader, Cat DC3 Dozer, fork lifts, a paving machine. several rifles & pistols, futniture, televisions, clothes, shoes, and numerious other things. I don't kinow the reason everything is being sold, but I know I'll be attending the auction online.
My guess is, and its a guess, Jeremy wants to settle all his "racing" debt prior to the Sept 2010 court date. When he wins, he will be able to put his life back together again. The stuff being sold is just that, STUFF, his primary residence is not being sold, just stuff. I personally will be bidding on some of it also. Good luk in Sept. Jeremy.
Race Girl

Hamilton, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2009
I'm pulling for Jeremy... He has always been a great guy. I'm sure he will get things set right and get back in the seat again! I'm looking forward to seeing him again! Best Wishes from Greenville, OHIO
Rusty2g

Oak Forest, IL

#4 Dec 1, 2009
He is FKD. He ain't gonna win against Nascar.
seba 14

Benson, NC

#5 Dec 7, 2009
Rusty2g wrote:
He is FKD. He ain't gonna win against Nascar.
that's not nice. why don't we wait and see what happens. of course nascar can spend millions and millions on the case
and pay off thousands of people without a drop falling out of the
money bucket and thats the only way they will win.
J Trader

Greenville, NC

#6 Jan 2, 2010
20th Anniversary Hendricks Jimmie Johnson Autographed Hat.

2004 Jimmie Johnson 1:24 Die Cast Monte Carlo Limited Edition Adult Collectible Car Autographed.

[email protected]
dodgeman

Hampshire, IL

#7 Jan 27, 2010
jeremy mayfeild will win this case hands down the big joke is how nascar has became a big joke there not for the little teams
alto tower

Lake Ariel, PA

#8 Jan 29, 2010
Nascar has always had it in for Jeremy Mayfield,ever since he bumped Dale Sr. in Pocono.Hang in there Jeremy were praying for you.Hey Nascar you really know how to screw things up.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#9 Jan 30, 2010
Jeremy is learing the meaning of what goes around, comes around. Don't you think that it is somewhat funny how everybody in the racing community (the ones who know the truth) are putting as much distance between themselves and Mayfield?

First a team member was found to be dirty and then the driver, himself, that should tell you something.
RAC

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#10 Mar 1, 2010
I think he was always overrated as a driver - although I'm sure he is a good guy- and Nascar as a sanctioning body ruined racing years ago- just look at the way they strong armed their way into the sport to begin with. The history is there - now they just prove that they govern with a Totalitarian mind set.
Missthe3inVt

Suncook, NH

#11 Apr 25, 2010
You Jeremy Mayfield fans are MORONS! What evidence do YOU have to slam Nascar and make stupid statements like "Jeremy will win, hands down" or "Nascar really screwed things up"??? Who the hell made you the Judge and Jury? You are pathetic whiny fans who don't look at the facts but look at Mayfield as if he can do no wrong! HE FAILED MORE THAN ONE PISS TEST! WHAT ELSE SHOULD NASCAR DO? TURN THE OTHER CHEEK? You conspiracy Theorist Nuts need to go take your heads out of your butts! You morons comment as if you actually KNOW what the truth is. The fact is, you don't! That makes your comments look very STUPID! Seriously!!
Missthe3inVt

Suncook, NH

#12 Apr 25, 2010
Voice of Reality wrote:
Jeremy is learing the meaning of what goes around, comes around. Don't you think that it is somewhat funny how everybody in the racing community (the ones who know the truth) are putting as much distance between themselves and Mayfield?
First a team member was found to be dirty and then the driver, himself, that should tell you something.
UMMMMM.....That they share a meth pipe? Get a clue dude...
taterhead30atyah oodotca

Ottawa, Canada

#13 Jun 1, 2010
gator1918 wrote:
<quoted text>My guess is, and its a guess, Jeremy wants to settle all his "racing" debt prior to the Sept 2010 court date. When he wins, he will be able to put his life back together again. The stuff being sold is just that, STUFF, his primary residence is not being sold, just stuff. I personally will be bidding on some of it also. Good luk in Sept. Jeremy.
Unfortunately...it seems as tho he's done.Stupid choice Jeremy.
Fan

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2010
very sad state of affairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sprint Cup star races at Carteret County... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
More from around the web