Judge dismisses Mayfield's suit vs. N...

Judge dismisses Mayfield's suit vs. NASCAR

There are 11 comments on the ABC12.com story from May 18, 2010, titled Judge dismisses Mayfield's suit vs. NASCAR. In it, ABC12.com reports that:

A U.S. District Judge has dismissed suspended driver Jeremy Mayfield's lawsuit against NASCAR.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC12.com.

MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#1 May 18, 2010
OK Germy, let it go now. There isn't anyone in the sport that is going to believe that you failed two drugs test WEEKS apart accidentally. What gets me is why you didn't clean up your act after you were caught the first time? There are enough other drivers that take prescription drugs, like Hornaday, etc, that NASCARs drug testing doesn't have a problem with. No one is going to hire him or sponsor him IF he took it to the Supreme Court and got a favorable ruling. You had one of the best jobs in the world and you blew it! NASCAR's tracks and NASCARs rules. Don't want to play by them, take your little car and go home.
good-ol southern boy

Statesville, NC

#2 May 18, 2010
proves it ....nascar is the most corrupt major industry in the country,aparantly as part of becoming a nascar driver nascar cannot be sued by one ...this is bull shit. sounds like communism,the judge was probably paid off. Jeremy ,you are a true american for not backing down to those money grubbin thugs.i hope you start your own thing and have a lot of success...screw nascar!!!!!
AGREE

Barnesville, OH

#3 May 19, 2010
good-ol southern boy wrote:
proves it ....nascar is the most corrupt major industry in the country,aparantly as part of becoming a nascar driver nascar cannot be sued by one ...this is bull shit. sounds like communism,the judge was probably paid off. Jeremy ,you are a true american for not backing down to those money grubbin thugs.i hope you start your own thing and have a lot of success...screw nascar!!!!!

Ditto. NASCAR officials are corrupt. they buy their way out of all.
family man

Huntersville, NC

#4 May 19, 2010
this man ib being deprived of his day in court.this is not fair,judge mullen i hope you get indited for bribery!!!!!!!
Smaggs

United States

#5 May 19, 2010
I believe Jeremy all the way. Remember when he was with Ray Evernham and accused him of not being around to help out with anything because of an affair with Erin Crocker, which Ray denied up and down. Guess you were married a few months back. You guessed it. Everything Mayfield says seems to come out true.
Denver Dan Mayfield

Athens, GA

#6 May 20, 2010
Nice comments, and the TRUTH, coming from Fort Wayne. Now, Jeremy's only hope will be to tell the REAL TRUTH about what goes on in NASCAR, maybe a tell all book! L8R. Denver Dan...still a FAN...of Jeremy's!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#7 May 21, 2010
HA HA HA HA This is so funny to me. Jeremy has to be the biggest dumb shit of all time. He had it all and threw it away. He's burned through everything he had. For what, because he was too dumb to realize NASCAR doesn't do anything without getting signed waivers from everyone involved including him. When you sign the paper giving them the right to test you and telling you what the consequences are, don't piss and moan when they catch you. Above all, don't be so dumb that you ruin yourself financially because you're in denial. I have no sympathy for him. Through out his Cup career he bad mouthed people that had given him opportunties and blamed others for his failures. You reap what you sow, Happy Harvest Jeremy.
midwestern girl

Kewaskum, WI

#8 May 21, 2010
i really think "whoyakidding" is the real idot. No mayfield did not bad mouth anyone. Maybe Ray should not of made it public knowledge of what he was doing. No-one gave mayfield opprotunities he earned them himself. So maybe you should look at who is being the dumb and bad mouthing people. Get your facts straight before you open your big mouth Who really is the loser here not mayfield!
midwestern girl

Farmington, MN

#9 May 21, 2010
hey there is one more thing whoyakidding Can you also explain to me how can mayfield be a loser if he was in the chase for two years in a row again more than you will ever do in your pathetic life. You should really think before you open you stupid dumb ass mouth who looks like the idiot now? HA HA HA stupid

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#10 May 22, 2010
midwestern girl wrote:
hey there is one more thing whoyakidding Can you also explain to me how can mayfield be a loser if he was in the chase for two years in a row again more than you will ever do in your pathetic life. You should really think before you open you stupid dumb ass mouth who looks like the idiot now? HA HA HA stupid
Actually, from somebody who just went to check his standings in the points for his cup career, I'd say you are the only one looking stupid. You're defending a guy who was doing quite well for enough years that he should know better to rock the boat he's sitting in!

NASCAR HAS to protect themselves; They can't afford to leave anyone the opportunity to sue them for neglecting something like not putting safer barriers someplace or not limiting pit road speeds to a pace that won't cause any injuries. They pretty much state that 'These are the rules, and this is a big boys' playground; Play at your own risk or don't play at all. If you're a man with talent, you're welcome to join the fun and get payed, but don't think for a second we're gonna be anybody's bitch.'

Mayfield got taught a hard lesson and was made an example of. Fortunately, most people are smart enough to know the outcome of such a desperate and foolish act. He had a knife in a gun fight and stood in front of NASCAR's canons and waited... what an idiot. About as dumb as a kidnapper trying to sue because the ransom money is marked. lol
insider

Icard, NC

#11 May 31, 2010
Denver Dan Mayfield wrote:
Nice comments, and the TRUTH, coming from Fort Wayne. Now, Jeremy's only hope will be to tell the REAL TRUTH about what goes on in NASCAR, maybe a tell all book! L8R. Denver Dan...still a FAN...of Jeremy's!
he will tell the truth D.D. i heard from one of his close friends,the stuff he didnt get to put out in court will go straight to the media....soon, keep watching. by the way ,which former boss that he sued is working for nascar now????humm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sprint Cup star races at Carteret County... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
More from around the web