Jeremy Mayfield's estate on auction block

Nov 19, 2009 Full story: WCNC-TV Charlotte 6

Months after he was suspended indefinitely by NASCAR for alleged drug use, Jeremy Mayfield is putting his 475-acre estate on the auction block.

Read more
allen k

Bedminster, NJ

#1 Dec 4, 2009
you will always be my driver and i will always back you up your the best
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#2 Dec 6, 2009
The walls are closing in on one Mr. Jeremy Mayfield. Former Attorney, parts suppliers, engine builders and who knows who else have been left swinging in the wind for money owed. Mayfield is selling all of his assets to include personal property, realestate and racing team to keep himself out of criminal court and there will be a much longer line when Mayfield has nothing left to sell.

Several people have come onto different topix threads to say that Jeremy did not look or act like a Meth user, however, he has acted like any typical drug user. Jeremy has lived the past 11 months building a house of cards that only a drug fogged mind would even think would have a chance of success. He bought or financed a few outdated first generation COTs that nobody wanted and got some buddies (one that tested positive for illegal drugs) and made it to and into the Daytona 500, this proved to be the high and low point of the year. The high point was that he made some money and got an instant credit line by his success and TV coverage. He spent the next four months missing more races than making and running up bills that only a drug induced foggy mind could ever dream of being able to repay. NASCAR did not cause Mayfield's money troubles they only brought them to the surface a little faster than they would have on their own.
I hope Jeremy admits to his problem and checks himself into some type of rehab and attempt to rebuild himself in some non racing venue.
mayfield fan

Marco Island, FL

#3 Dec 6, 2009
I am a true fan of Jeremy. Not sure of the outcome but I am sending lots of prayers to him and hoping he will get some help.

Drugs do destroy lives. Hopefully, someone can baker act him and get him into rehab. He is very talented but unfortunately has made some mistakes.

We all deserve second chances.... even third and fourth sometimes... but most importantly, he needs to be clean and live healthy. Nascar is only a job.... life goes on if you make the right choices.

Hoping someone in his life will get him help.
seba 14

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Dec 7, 2009
give the guy a little credit please and stop assuming he is guilty. hard to believe that he refused a three weeks in rehab just so he could lose everything he had?????? don't make sense to me. we should all know by now whats going on. they have succeeded in ruing jm. besides as i have said before, how in the world do get off addition in three weeks and for heaven sakes meth at that.

good luck jeremy
Dale

Frisco, TX

#5 Dec 12, 2009
Seba14....... GUILTY! GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!! I can, and WILL pay for your glasses, if that is what you need. The guy is a LOSER! He has had ALL the chances to fess up and clean up, but just like a druggie, he can't see stragight enough to do what is right for himself and his family. What ashame, really, the dude had what several of us dream of doing!
Dale

Frisco, TX

#6 Dec 12, 2009
Several tests....ALL DIRTY! See, seba 14.... GUILTY! 3 test, not one.... THREE,(maybe even more)....THREE is what we KNOW of.

That being said, your comment of giving him credit is just foolish! You have to assume he is guilty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
News More indictments filed against former NASCAR Dr... (Apr '13) Dec '13 Whoyakidding 19
More from around the web