Jeremy Mayfield appeal tentatively se...

Jeremy Mayfield appeal tentatively set for Nov. 8

There are 41 comments on the Scene Daily story from Aug 10, 2011, titled Jeremy Mayfield appeal tentatively set for Nov. 8. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

The U.S. Court of Appeals has set a tentative date of Nov. 8 for Jeremy Mayfield's legal challenge to NASCAR's ruling that he tested positive for methamphetamines in May 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
plainwayne

Dunn, NC

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Hey Nascar B.F. is ass,what else can you say about the sport. J. Meyfield got a bad deal. These are the same that we are getting from our goverment. So who knows whats instore for the fans. Well I'm a J.M. fan,believe in him,Know if the faxes come out NASCAR will be Mudd. Jeremy has been messed over. It reaiiy is ashame B.F. had to mess up a good man. GO JEREMY DOWN WITH B.FRANCE.
AhhA

Irving, TX

#3 Aug 12, 2011
Jeremy had the best stuff to, uncut so potient it could take a down a horse! Can't understand why other drivers wouldn't want to compete against him at 200mph plus????? Damn the mother in laws always rating you out when your just tryin to snort a little
JayMayfan

Campbellton, Canada

#4 Aug 21, 2011
Any original samples left for independent testing?The answer is there if NASCAR can prove they were secured using recongnised lawfull prodocal.If not well to bad for nascar......
Denver Dan Mayfield

Atlanta, GA

#5 Aug 22, 2011
I used to spend most of my free time with NASCAR, and since the Mayfield incident, I haven't watched a single race all the way through...must have someone to pull for, or why bother? He is the only driver I know of to beat both Earnhardt and Gordon straight up...maybe he was too good for the W a l d r o p boys! L8R. DD.
Mary

Fredericksburg, VA

#6 Aug 23, 2011
A: The case was moved to another date (Supposedly a schedueling conflict... date unknown at this point)

B: I am hopeful that this can finally be settled & Jeremy gets the justice he deserves. Also, I am hopeful the IndyCar or NHRA people help him out too since NASCAR obviously won't. The Evils of NASCAR are going to attempt to take him out... & in more ways than one.

I am hopeful Jeremy will be able to get out of this without much damage froma mental standpoint...
max

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Aug 24, 2011
look the guy is a bumb, where there is smoke there is at least a small fire.!!!!!!!!!
Denver Dan Mayfield

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 25, 2011
What, exactly, is a bumb? L8R. DD.
gary williams

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Sep 9, 2011
plainwayne wrote:
Hey Nascar B.F. is ass,what else can you say about the sport. J. Meyfield got a bad deal. These are the same that we are getting from our goverment. So who knows whats instore for the fans. Well I'm a J.M. fan,believe in him,Know if the faxes come out NASCAR will be Mudd. Jeremy has been messed over. It reaiiy is ashame B.F. had to mess up a good man. GO JEREMY DOWN WITH B.FRANCE.
I haven't kept up or watched NASCAR since they have done Jeremy Mayfield wrong! NASCAR has become very political and has lost a lot of fans due to politics and same person winning all the races. Stretching truth a little but not by far. I think NASCAR has their favorites.
gary williams

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Sep 9, 2011
max wrote:
look the guy is a bumb, where there is smoke there is at least a small fire.!!!!!!!!!
whatevs

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11 Sep 9, 2011
Mary wrote:
A: The case was moved to another date (Supposedly a schedueling conflict... date unknown at this point)
B: I am hopeful that this can finally be settled & Jeremy gets the justice he deserves. Also, I am hopeful the IndyCar or NHRA people help him out too since NASCAR obviously won't. The Evils of NASCAR are going to attempt to take him out... & in more ways than one.
I am hopeful Jeremy will be able to get out of this without much damage froma mental standpoint...
We race NHRA and don't approve of drugies.I don't think he can depend on NHRA to give him the time of date.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#12 Sep 12, 2011
I'll be so happy when the appeals court throws his B.S. lawsuit out. Maybe then all the people he owes can take his dopey butt to court and take everything he has. He's a total embarrassment to himself and NASCAR.
Denver Dan Mayfieldf

Atlanta, GA

#13 Sep 20, 2011
All I can say is, why do you bother to keep up with Jeremy unless you were a FAN, and I don't keep up with NASTYCAR, since I have no one to pull for, but if I did, it would be the 14, the best driver out there now. He will win the championship, although I won't be watching! L8R. DD.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#14 Sep 20, 2011
Denver Dan Mayfieldf wrote:
All I can say is, why do you bother to keep up with Jeremy unless you were a FAN, and I don't keep up with NASTYCAR, since I have no one to pull for, but if I did, it would be the 14, the best driver out there now. He will win the championship, although I won't be watching! L8R. DD.
Oh give me a break. You keep up with NASCAR just like you do this forum. If someone farts on here about Dopey you're here to smell it. Big deal not watching the whole race, a hell of a lot of fans do that, especially if it gets strung out in the middle. You're on NASCAR like white on rice.
Denver Dan Mayfield

Decatur, GA

#15 Sep 25, 2011
This is the last comment I will make, because I don't like NASTY responses from NASTYCAR fans like you! I still believe in Jeremy Mayfield. Denver Dan.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#16 Sep 26, 2011
Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
xhaasfan

South Windsor, CT

#17 Oct 3, 2011
Not to sidetrack this thread but isn't #24 jeff gordon a scientologist
xhaasfan

South Windsor, CT

#18 Oct 3, 2011
not that there's anything wrong with that
herp derp

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Nov 2, 2011
plainwayne wrote:
herp derp herpy derp

Location hidden

#20 Nov 2, 2011
plainwayne wrote:
Well I guess B France has somehow managed to infest Mayfield's property
with stolen goods and sneak in 1 1/2 grams of meth into his home. I think Mayfield needs to admit Nascar was correct when they dumped him
for his drug usage and he kept saying he was framed. Well he is a user and now it looks like he is a thief also.His wife needs to get away from this nut....

Location hidden

#21 Nov 2, 2011
Whoyakidding wrote:
I'll be so happy when the appeals court throws his B.S. lawsuit out. Maybe then all the people he owes can take his dopey butt to court and take everything he has. He's a total embarrassment to himself and NASCAR.
You are 100%
correct. Now he has stolen goods + his meth. What is next???? I guess all these folks who have defended him can now see thru the rose colored
glasses they have been wearing. Will we get any remarks admitting they
were wrong????? doubt it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sprint Cup star races at Carteret County... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
More from around the web