NASCAR willing to dismiss counterclai...

NASCAR willing to dismiss counterclaims against Jeremy Mayfield so appeal can proceed

There are 24 comments on the Scene Daily story from Sep 23, 2010, titled NASCAR willing to dismiss counterclaims against Jeremy Mayfield so appeal can proceed. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

NASCAR is seeking to dismiss its breach-of-contract and fraud claims against driver Jeremy Mayfield to help speed up the appeal in Mayfielda TMs lawsuit against the sanctioning body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#21 Oct 26, 2010
Denver Dan Mayfield wrote:
I didn't see it, as I don't watch races anymore, but I heard what the 2 car did...GO BUSCH!
You didn't miss anything. It was more round and round and round NA$CRAP boredom laced with lame commercials. A$$CAR is dying a quick death.
Yup

Houston, TX

#22 Oct 28, 2010
Brian France Sucks wrote:
Wow, what happened to the NASCAR I used to love to watch. First, a Cale fan(screwed out of the hall of fame), then a Davey Allison fan( I know, Allison fan after being a Cale fan!), then finally being drawn to a driver out of Kentucky by the name of Mayfield. Having met Jeremy multiple times and having a brother that has been and still is addicted to meth, I can say that I never saw any signs( rotted teeth, bags under eyes, etc. that my personal experience has shown, My wish is for Jeremy to clear his name and receive compensation for what he has lost because of King France. When he does, I may watch NASCAR again.(Maybe!) Good thing my Ravens are kicking butt!
Best his dentist has other opinions!
carl eatwards

Kittanning, PA

#23 Oct 30, 2010
nascar is getting so gay and jimmy is so whimpy and acts like hes done some coke or been in tonys motor home shacking up.they isa story there dont turn your back in the garage boys
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#24 Oct 30, 2010
It's called PU$$YCAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sprint Cup star races at Carteret County... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
More from around the web