Nation & world: NASCAR's Jeremy Mayfi...

Nation & world: NASCAR's Jeremy Mayfield arrested for drug possession

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Nov 3, 2011, titled Nation & world: NASCAR's Jeremy Mayfield arrested for drug possession. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield, barred from the association since 2009 for a failed drug test, was arrested at his western North Carolina home and charged with possession of methamphetamine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Barr

Lambertville, MI

#1 Nov 3, 2011
Would NASCAR go to this extreme to protect their image and "tip off officials" that Mayfield had some stolen stuff on his property?
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Barr wrote:
Would NASCAR go to this extreme to protect their image and "tip off officials" that Mayfield had some stolen stuff on his property?
Would the sleazy lowlifes AKA NASCAR Corporate executives go to this extreme to plant stolen stuff and drugs on Mayfield property and then seek their bought and paid for law enforcement lackeys in North Carolina on Mayfield?

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#3 Nov 3, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would the sleazy lowlifes AKA NASCAR Corporate executives go to this extreme to plant stolen stuff and drugs on Mayfield property and then seek their bought and paid for law enforcement lackeys in North Carolina on Mayfield?
I hear they stashed some dope in that old broken down shed in the back yard to your single wide trailer.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

#4 Nov 5, 2011
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>I hear they stashed some dope in that old broken down shed in the back yard to your single wide trailer.
There's some dope in shed? By any chance would he be a member of Jr Nation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sprint Cup star races at Carteret County... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
More from around the web