Jeremy Mayfield sued by parts supplie...

Jeremy Mayfield sued by parts supplier, chassis builder

There are 27 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from Jun 16, 2009, titled Jeremy Mayfield sued by parts supplier, chassis builder. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

Suspended owner/driver Jeremy Mayfield's Mayfield Motorsports Inc. has been sued for $86,304.55 for parts, pieces and chassis work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It's not that deep”

Since: May 09

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jul 6, 2009
NASCAR is a dictatorship. It's d day for maayfield career wise.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22 Jul 7, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremy Mayfield is only getting what he did to others, early in his career, handed back to him.
He screwed over T.W. Taylor, Cale Yarborough and Ray Evernham and his name has been mud ever since. Jeremy is so far in debt to people in the racing community and although NASCAR is big time, it is still run by a family and Jeremy is now on the family shit list. No car owner would dare to give Jeremy a ride and I do not know if he can afford to enter his own team and get people to supply engines and other needed items. Getting a temporary injunction was one thing, getting a ride will be something completely different.
I was at Daytona 5 days and Mayfield was the top subject from most people. I think it's
going to be rough on him to fit back in with the other drivers.
I also think sponsors will shy away and he will not even have the money for his hot dogs and cokes at the track.
From all the gossip around the track I thing Mayfield is about finished with racing......

“Bromance”

Since: Jun 09

Cleveland, OH

#23 Aug 31, 2009
soaked wrote:
His lawyer might not make it to the end of the trial he's a walking heart attack if I ever saw one.
He's a pig
Race City Mooresville NC

Mooresville, NC

#24 Aug 31, 2009
I was at Jeremy's farm early in the spring time attending a function, invited by one of his friends. I never saw anything out of the ordinary with him. He was very clean, polite & sociable with everyone, several hundred people there of all ages. He and his wife were talking too many people and they were holding someone's baby. I have an ideal what a druggie/alacholic looks & acts like, he did not fit that profile. If he snorted as much as they say, then he would have had a nose drip. I saw nothing. I even have close up pics and I went back to view them just to make sure. I stand by my statement & I would testify for him. Clean, calm & enjoyable person to talk to. Something is wrong here, a druggie can't clean up an act that fast. I think the truth will come out and he will be vindicated. He sure helps a lot of people in that community, gives a lot of his free time & service. I only met him once for a brief moment. I think he will win this one.
bhgibb

Houston, TX

#25 Aug 31, 2009
JM has POed somebody at NASCAR. He can't say who cause there is a pending lawsuit. Jeremy does not have to ever race again; even though he'd love too. But he will be settling out of court and getting millions on the condition he doesnt drive again, but he can own a team or have control of a team. Nascar Inc, screwed this guy cause it was personal. His step-mom IS a suspect in his fathers death. It was just thought that his "suicide" would pass. Give them all Hell Jeremy! Follow your gut and you will prevail.
dirts for racin

Mcdonough, GA

#26 Sep 3, 2009
As I have posted before, the upper crust ($$$$$$$$$ at nascar and owners of these teams that have an open door to the top, never forget what a driver has done or SAID.... don't forget who brings in the big bucks...is it really the Drivers or who keeps them there... Go on your own little boy and we will see who makes it...My husband is a Dr. and let me tell you, you know a druggie and meth head when you see one.. been around them for 25 years. The times that I have seen JM at his trailers, and at the track... no no no, you can't be that aware, functional, clean, on and on and on... sorry but I think that something is bad wrong here, and why has someone at nascar not asked for a blood or hair sample OMG..And put a end to this. Think about it, Am I all out in 4th turn on this?????? sorry about any ms words, my meds for PMS and no spell check have me on edge..

“Stewart-Haas Racing”

Since: Jun 09

Las Vegas,NV

#27 Sep 11, 2009
RocketMan wrote:
Hey Guys - I would like to say THIS about the drug test. Nascar is RIGHT in banning him right away after the positive test - BUT the process after such incident hasn't been correct. I belive I have heard rumors about this being a prescribed drug - and not even a Schedule II narcotic - but an antihistamine that would indeed provide a false positive of another known narcotic.
NASCAR should have suspended him indefinitely until providing a clean sample AND investigating the actual ROOT of the positive test. ALSO NASCAR's rules on drug intake are not particularly clear as in specific drugs allowed and not allowed - they sum it up as "NO DRUGS" period.(Witch is good, BUT - what does a driver do that needs to take say a Perk in the morning of a race for back problems....yes I also am a hypocrite saying that I don't believe that a driver should be able to do such a thing BUT I am a driver of horses and the testing goes as far as they do a DNA swab now for our drug tests - and if your prescribed such pain medication as Percocet, Morphine, Codeine. Then you MUST be able to provide proof of prescription AND, must not provide a sample that is higher in content of the actual drug then your supposed to be taking - I guess they can get right down to it - and tell how many mg's are IN your system at the time of the test - and when you provide the prescription are able to tell if you ABUSE it or use it MORE then your supposed to.
IF he is guilty of taking a drug that is putting the lives of everyone in jeopardy then yes - BURN HIM - BUT also I think its law that you cannot fire someone for drug abuse without giving them a chance to clear up their lives - I.E Treatment/Detox - BUT since these guys are independant contractors I'm not sure how that works since they are not actual employees of NASCAR but people that provide an entertainment service FOR them.
I just hope that he is not judged for THIS if in fact its not a DRUG specific that he was taking for abuse - BUT a false positive for something that is not mind/mood altering but would provide a positive test for a narcotic, as he has gotten himself into LOADS of trouble over the years with his mouth and being an a-hole, not many people are having sympathy for him but really guys put yourself in his shoes - even though he may be an a-hole at times and KARMA sure is kicking his ass right now, maybe this will humble him a little bit and he will realize what kind of life he COULD be having(not making a nascar paycheck even though HIS haven't been that big in '09 I hope it all get sorted out - cause you know that if indeed it is a false positive and NASCAR has treated him badly and will actually give him a reason to sue for loss of potential earnings that he MAY have won in races, as well as Defamation of Character ... The list goes on, and well we KNOW its not past him to try and be a prick and sue right back if indeed hes found to be innocent
Sorry for it being so long - just something i wanted to get off my chest since most my friends are not into nascar and don't have the ability to talk on any sort of informative nature on sports LMAO
Cheers guys/gals
Rocket
well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sprint Cup star races at Carteret County... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
More from around the web