Mayfield breaks silence, says he's ti...

Mayfield breaks silence, says he's tired of 'lies'

There are 43 comments on the abclocal.go.com story from Jul 9, 2009, titled Mayfield breaks silence, says he's tired of 'lies'. In it, abclocal.go.com reports that:

Suspended Sprint Cup driver Jeremy Mayfield has broken his silence, vehemently denying allegations of drug use and adamantly defending himself in an exclusive interview with ESPN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at abclocal.go.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bigj

United States

#42 Jul 22, 2009
Librahoppa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bigj, can you provide a link to that article for me? I haven't read this yet, I would love to see who wrote it and if they verified any of this to be true or if it's just what JM is saying. Thanks!
i forgot adzactly where i read this,i did see it on local news channel 9. can also go to youtube..look up jeremy mayfields interview with local charlotte news.
bigj

United States

#43 Jul 22, 2009
Librahoppa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bigj, can you provide a link to that article for me? I haven't read this yet, I would love to see who wrote it and if they verified any of this to be true or if it's just what JM is saying. Thanks!
Mayfield lawyer: No meth in second test
Comments

July 22, 2009

NATION BRIEFS

The attorney for Jeremy Mayfield says an independent drug test on the NASCAR driver came back negative for methamphetamine.

In court papers filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court, Mayfield's attorneys say Mayfield provided a urine sample to a laboratory in Hickory, N.C., at about 9 p.m. July 6 and that it did not reveal the presence of methamphetamine.

NASCAR says a sample it collected about 40 minutes earlier that night tested positive for the illegal drug.

this article is on one of the forums

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#44 Jul 22, 2009
bigj wrote:
<quoted text>Mayfield lawyer: No meth in second test
Comments
July 22, 2009
NATION BRIEFS
The attorney for Jeremy Mayfield says an independent drug test on the NASCAR driver came back negative for methamphetamine.
In court papers filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court, Mayfield's attorneys say Mayfield provided a urine sample to a laboratory in Hickory, N.C., at about 9 p.m. July 6 and that it did not reveal the presence of methamphetamine.
NASCAR says a sample it collected about 40 minutes earlier that night tested positive for the illegal drug.
this article is on one of the forums
I eventually found an article on this, thank you!
This is definitely an Eye-brow raiser, huh?
I am really curious to hear what Nascar's response to this is and their lab's response! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sprint Cup star races at Carteret County... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2
More from around the web