Mayfield's Stepmother Arrested At NAS...

Mayfield's Stepmother Arrested At NASCAR Driver's Home

There are 14 comments on the Charlotte Channel 9 story from Aug 17, 2009, titled Mayfield's Stepmother Arrested At NASCAR Driver's Home. In it, Charlotte Channel 9 reports that:

Deputies arrested the stepmother of NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield for showing up at his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte Channel 9.

“'2010'season ”

Since: May 09

Phoenix, Arizona

#1 Aug 17, 2009
Jeremy Mayfields life is one big soap opera it seems.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Aug 17, 2009
Hopefully that was her mugshot from Saturday night instead of her every beauty. She's like myself, just a tad ruffled looking. You're TNT, it would make a great soap opera.
Wade

Richmond, VA

#3 Aug 17, 2009
She has to be the ugliest woman I have ever seen. I bet you can smell her from miles away. When did his father commit suicide? I don't need to know why coming home to that is reason enough.

“Bromance”

Since: Jun 09

Cleveland, OH

#4 Aug 17, 2009
I like crazy batchs she should come over.
Hank

AOL

#5 Aug 17, 2009
lite da pipe
Sandy

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2009
I saw her picture on TV! Just a little more nascar redneck trash!
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#7 Aug 18, 2009
I didn't know Risa was his mothel-in-raw.
Say What

Dryden, Canada

#8 Aug 18, 2009
Ahh personal liability and defamation claims the new American way. Why work for it when you can sue for it!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#9 Aug 18, 2009
That's it! I going to sue Wang for defamation of the English language. That's it Buddy, I'm taking you for all the eggrolls and rat on stick you got.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#10 Aug 18, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
That's it! I going to sue Wang for defamation of the English language. That's it Buddy, I'm taking you for all the eggrolls and rat on stick you got.
Lat on stick my speciarty. You rike vely much.
By way, my engrish A-1 compaled to some othels hele.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#11 Aug 18, 2009
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Lat on stick my speciarty. You rike vely much.
By way, my engrish A-1 compaled to some othels hele.
Hey, I know your rat on a stick is good but I got to go out of the state to sue somebody else. You're right here in Raleigh. It's like in realestate, it's location, location, location. When I win, we'll be partners. We can put up a new sign, Wang & Whoya's Fine Chinese food and Chittlins. Think about it Wang. It would be a gold mine. With all the hog houses in North Carolina we can buy cheap and sell high.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#12 Aug 18, 2009
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I know your rat on a stick is good but I got to go out of the state to sue somebody else. You're right here in Raleigh. It's like in realestate, it's location, location, location. When I win, we'll be partners. We can put up a new sign, Wang & Whoya's Fine Chinese food and Chittlins. Think about it Wang. It would be a gold mine. With all the hog houses in North Carolina we can buy cheap and sell high.
Hmmmm, maybe you have good idea. Ret Wang sreep on it
cwh81

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2009
On the next Jerry Springer.......

“Grab life by the Horns”

Since: May 08

Roscoe IL

#14 Aug 18, 2009
You wonder why Mayfield's dad commited suicide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sprint Cup star races at Carteret County... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News It's time to settle Mayfield vs. NASCAR (Aug '09) Jan '15 Brittany 89
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield aims to br... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Lol 2
News Jeremy Mayfield to share story during live inte... (Jun '14) Jul '14 wth 8
News Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tells his ... (May '14) Jun '14 Snow 12
News Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 13
News Has the Jeremy Mayfield Saga Gone on Too Long? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Whoyakidding 2