Failed hookup with Martin doomed Stewart

Feb 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS SportsLine

Tony Stewart is trying to put last week's disappointing finish in the Daytona 500 behind him.

Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“YA dont know ..........do ya??”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#41 Feb 27, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hohoho
Ord NCAG leals ugry head. Cat not change stlipes.
Mr Wang, I have had enough of your calling me ncag. Stop!! I am not ncag! I am here to talk about NASCAR related stuff and your little game is old. If you have nothing to say regarding NASCAR then leave me out of your sharade.

“Clint give me some sugar”

Since: Aug 10

Poughkeepsie, NY

#42 Feb 27, 2011
nucklehead wrote:
LOOKING DOWN,, not through the lens of a camera that is God knows where... there was entire YARDS between Mark Martin and Tony Stewart... looking down when they crossed the start finish line... Mark Martin began falling back IMMEDIATELY... I do not care how NASCAR wants to use cameras to show you from in front of or behind that they were close... they never touched... never... IF Mark the little jerk loser Martin, would have pushed the guy who raced the entire race PERFECTLY..(Tony Stewart),, Tony would have won that race by a MILE... granted Mark had been down 3 laps for a reason... and as I said, during practice, Mark would plant himself so someone would have to vitually STOP to push him... so,, he is NO pusher so it is a crying shame that Jr had that flat tire and so Tony lost that partner.. but Mark Martin is like a fish, lying on the dock,, trying to breathe.. slowly passing away.. he needs to RETIRE!!!
and btw... if the people at the track saw what the losers in the control booth tell you they see,, no one would waste their time or money on tickets to a race that might get rained out... everyone would watch it on TV,, but alas.. the losers in the booth miss a LOT and the radio guys MAKE STUFF UP!!!! Daytona this year was without a doubt the BEST Daytona race I have ever seen.. but the people who watched it on TV said it was boring... that means that the TV cannot possibly be truthful about restrictor plate racing for sure... but I am telling you... ask Anyone who was at that start finish line.. the 5 NEVER made contact with the 14... NEVER. Mark is a FRIKKIN' LIAR!!!
LMAO Keep hammering the nails in the COFFIN Debi keep hammering in the nails . LMAO
Wang

United States

#43 Feb 27, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Wang, I have had enough of your calling me ncag. Stop!! I am not ncag! I am here to talk about NASCAR related stuff and your little game is old. If you have nothing to say regarding NASCAR then leave me out of your sharade.
NCAG, you espouse civirity untir youl posts exposed as pointress. Same ord NCAG, diffelent name, same name carring. What name you post undel next?
enbrel

AOL

#44 Feb 27, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>For someone whos old and blind, Mark Martin still drives a racecar pretty dang good!!
Went right over your head! I was being sarcastic dumbass!!

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#45 Feb 28, 2011
nucklehead wrote:
Mark the little jerk loser Martin
Wow that just doesn't seem accurate to me. On a restart, if you hesitate, you will have lost an instant of duration that everyone else will have in accelerating and you will fall back, that's just common sense. Those cars that are achieving greater speed will just stretch that advantage, so it all seems a lazy foot could easily be the cause.

But whatever. Tony's whole deal with going up high enough to let cars up the middle was who's fault? As me, that ruined their chance there. They'd have kept the middle lane, took the slot Kurt and Juan jumped in, then they'd at least be 3&4 behind the leaders.

Anyway, pushing is a new concept, and old dogs, new tricks might actually fit the description of martin's efforts but that's no reason to say he'd sacrifice all those positions for 2 cars with Hendrick motors for ANY reason. There's nothing to gain by sabotaging a competitor if you're behind him the whole time after. I mean, really, what sense does it make?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Max Papis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Mayfield considers selling race team (Jul '09) Oct '13 Chargeforward1 22
NASCAR driver slapped by rival's girlfriend; TD... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Liver 2
Tony Stewart awaits second surgery, will miss w... (Aug '13) Aug '13 CatRod53 21
Earnhardt Jr. Back In The High Life Again (Jun '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 201
'The Glades' features drivers (Jun '11) Jun '11 Yuppers 3
NASCAR Nationwide Series Says Ethanol Performin... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Osama 3
Bayne ready to get back into the driver's seat (Jun '11) Jun '11 TexasRaider 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Max Papis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••