Veteran Boris Said edges Papis and Villeneuve for NASCAR Nationwide...

Full story: CTV Montreal
Nationwide driver Boris Said celebrates his victory at the Nascar Napa 200 race Sunday. Full Story
Parts

Boonton, NJ

#1 Aug 29, 2010
Yes his second NASCAR win! First in the Trucks now Nationwide!

GReat Job Boris!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#2 Aug 29, 2010
It's a sad time for NASCAR when the BEST race of the year is a road race in Canada. It really was a good race though and I'm happy for Boris and Said Heads.
The Fat and the Furious

Novi, MI

#3 Aug 29, 2010
I was happy to see Boris get the win. It was nice seeing things come down to Boris and Papis and a great fight to the start/finish line. I felt a little bad for Max. It's nice seeing 2 guys we usually don't think we'll see battling for a victory up front and coming down to the wire. Felt a little bad for Villeneuve too. Would have been a big moment for the fans there had he been able to pull it off, but he made a good showing for himself.

Since: Aug 08

De Pere, WI

#4 Aug 30, 2010
Great job, Boris and the Said Heads. It's about time something went his way. What a cool race to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Max Papis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Mayfield considers selling race team (Jul '09) Oct '13 Chargeforward1 22
NASCAR driver slapped by rival's girlfriend; TD... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Liver 2
Tony Stewart awaits second surgery, will miss w... (Aug '13) Aug '13 CatRod53 21
Earnhardt Jr. Back In The High Life Again (Jun '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 201
'The Glades' features drivers (Jun '11) Jun '11 Yuppers 3
NASCAR Nationwide Series Says Ethanol Performin... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Osama 3
Bayne ready to get back into the driver's seat (Jun '11) Jun '11 TexasRaider 2
More from around the web