Earnhardt Ganassi Racing confirms 201...

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing confirms 2010 driver selected; sources say Jamie McMurray will drive No. 1

There are 4 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from Nov 15, 2009, titled Earnhardt Ganassi Racing confirms 2010 driver selected; sources say Jamie McMurray will drive No. 1. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

Sources indicate that Jamie McMurray will drive the No. 1 car for Earnhardt Ganassi Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Nov 15, 2009
Glad Jamie got a ride. Hope he's a good fit for that team.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Nov 16, 2009
Jamie I sure feel sorry for you. Aric can't get his pay for driving for Teresa and is having to Sue her. Truex has never won but one race in that car, and Kevin Manion has got caught cheating twice this year and has been put on probation both times.That's a laughing joke for Nascar.(TWICE) both ending December 31st.
You left Chip once before and now your going back I just don't quite understand that one.
I wish you Luck anyway.
Rob

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 16, 2009
snow wrote:
Jamie I sure feel sorry for you. Aric can't get his pay for driving for Teresa and is having to Sue her. Truex has never won but one race in that car, and Kevin Manion has got caught cheating twice this year and has been put on probation both times.That's a laughing joke for Nascar.(TWICE) both ending December 31st.
You left Chip once before and now your going back I just don't quite understand that one.
I wish you Luck anyway.
Newsflash - They have good cars.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Nov 16, 2009
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>Newsflash - They have good cars.
Just good cars don't pay the bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Max Papis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simon Pagenaud and Chevrolet win IndyCar race a... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Jeremy Mayfield considers selling race team (Jul '09) Oct '13 Chargeforward1 22
News NASCAR driver slapped by rival's girlfriend; TD... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Liver 2
News Tony Stewart awaits second surgery, will miss w... (Aug '13) Aug '13 CatRod53 21
News Earnhardt Jr. Back In The High Life Again (Jun '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 201
News 'The Glades' features drivers (Jun '11) Jun '11 Yuppers 3
News NASCAR Nationwide Series Says Ethanol Performin... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Osama 3
More from around the web