Kenseth to get Crown Royal from McMur...

Kenseth to get Crown Royal from McMurray as sponsor in 2010

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 28, 2009, titled Kenseth to get Crown Royal from McMurray as sponsor in 2010. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Matt Kenseth 's sponsorship search lasted less than a week. Roush Fenway Racing said Tuesday it will move Crown Royal to the former NASCAR champion's car next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

janet green

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 29, 2009
the only thing that i will drink is crown royal.my question is to you,how do you become a member. i would like to order all the crown royal mechandise that i can. i have converted my garage into a cafe'. I have crown royal everywhere, my theme is western.
i am very interested in more crownrroyal items contact me [email protected] n.net or mail;7035 haverton
houston,texas 77016
janet green

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 29, 2009
i am trying to become a crown royal member, what do i need to do. i need more crown royal item for my birthday in november.
Tamara24

Spokane, WA

#3 Jul 29, 2009
Not gonna be the same without Dewalt on Matt's cars. Gonna miss the killer bee's. It's like Jeff Gordon with out DuPont or Jimmie Johnson without Lowes? That would be starnge! Bummer.....Oh well, everything changes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Kenseth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Logano in serious danger of missing playoffs Jul 18 Got pharts 4
News Kenseth holds off Larson for thrilling victory ... (May '16) Jun '16 Larsucks 2
News NASCAR needs to suspend Matt Kenseth for Martin... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News Where will free agent Carl Edwards land? (May '14) Jun '14 GO TONY GO 56
News The number 17 DeWalt race car driven by Wiscons... (May '14) May '14 Lola24 2
More from around the web