Waltrip remains critical of Earnhardt's accident

There are 72 comments on the www.dnj.com story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Waltrip remains critical of Earnhardt's accident. In it, www.dnj.com reports that:

A day after Matt Kenseth won the first Daytona 500 for team owner Jack Roush, it was Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dnj.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jr fan

Traverse City, MI

#63 Feb 21, 2009
Caan't wait to see the interview DW did with JR. He is probably going to be Mr. Nice Guy to his face. If I were JR, I would of told him HELL NO. His opinion on the wreck went back and fourth so many times, he (DW) has no idea what way is up!!

Since: Jul 08

Charlotte, NC

#64 Feb 21, 2009
yeah DW the Azz kisser.He plays that part so well

Charlotte, NC

#65 Feb 21, 2009
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
jr is a redhead
yeah I know but when I look at him I don't think carrot-top

Charlotte, NC

#66 Feb 21, 2009
Green With Envy wrote:
<quoted text>Red on the noodle, like the "chubby" on a poodle!
sounds like you've experienced it 1st hand

Charlotte, NC

#67 Feb 21, 2009
and for the person throwing the silly little icons you can kiss my azz...COWARD

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#68 Feb 21, 2009
JADE-88 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I know but when I look at him I don't think carrot-top
Me either. Red like fire. He is HOTT!!
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#69 Feb 21, 2009
Old Dale used to pick on DW all the time; now DW is taking it out on Jr.
lovin nascar

Traverse City, MI

#71 Feb 21, 2009
Seems like bazzboy has nothing better to with his time. Cause everyting I have seen him post is very RUDE. If you (BAZZBOY) dont like what we are saying, do your posts somewhere else.
Stewart14

Boonville, IN

#72 Feb 21, 2009
I agree with DW, and I like JR. It was pretty obvious that he wrecked Vickers on pourpose! In JR`s on board, you could hear him lift when he went down below the yellow, but he went to full throttle as he was comming back up on the track. JR knows he would of had his butt fined all to hell if he admitted to it. Hell, if I was JR, I would deny to the end to, because Vickers had it comming!!!
Ramsey

United States

#74 Feb 22, 2009
DW: is not blind. It doesn't matter how many wrecks his brother cause. It looking more like you Jr. Fans will need to starting getting your racing news in braille.
lovin nascar

Traverse City, MI

#75 Feb 22, 2009
bazzboy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I love this as much as seeing Jr. get smacked around in the media AND on the track..I will remain here to post my views and opinions, especially now when I see "lovin nascar".
You dont have to worry about me. After this post I wont be on here. I will not stay on here and argue with a piss ant like you!!! The way you talk on here you must think you know EVERYTHING about NASCAR Go ask Helton for a job. SEE YA!!!

“It's not that serious!”

Since: Aug 08

Mooresville, NC

#76 Jun 6, 2009
MW WILL GO DOWN AS THE BEST CUP OWNER EVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Kenseth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News Where will free agent Carl Edwards land? (May '14) Jun '14 GO TONY GO 56
News The number 17 DeWalt race car driven by Wiscons... (May '14) May '14 Lola24 2
News Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
News Johnson widens points lead on Kenseth's bad day (Nov '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
News Jeff Gordon still in title contention, looking ... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Whoyakidding 5
More from around the web