Stewart wins 1st race as owner in All...

Stewart wins 1st race as owner in All-Star event

There are 165 comments on the www.nbc29.com story from May 16, 2009, titled Stewart wins 1st race as owner in All-Star event. In it, www.nbc29.com reports that:

Associated Press - May 16, 2009 11:23 PM ET CONCORD, N.C. - Tony Stewart has won his first race as a team owner, picking up a $1 million paycheck in Saturday night's All-Star race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nbc29.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#1 May 16, 2009
CONGRATS!
95 Thunderbird

Burgessville, Canada

#2 May 16, 2009
Way to go, Tony!
It's nice to see a Hendrick powered car in victory lane other than the 48, 24 and 5.

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#3 May 16, 2009
YEAH SMOKE!!! good clean racing got you to the lead!!

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#4 May 16, 2009
Did Hendrick tell Jimmie to wreck, Jeff to run in to Kyle and Mark and Jr to have bad days just so Tony could win?????

That's me being a smart azz.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5 May 16, 2009
He got it done....we all knew it was coming!!!
Congrats Tony !!! Well deserved.

smokeNhot14

“Watch out I am a Killer GRRRRR”

Since: Dec 08

Upstate New York

#6 May 16, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
Did Hendrick tell Jimmie to wreck, Jeff to run in to Kyle and Mark and Jr to have bad days just so Tony could win?????
That's me being a smart azz.
I bet Tony was thanking Mr Hendricks on the phone for letting him win the race. THANK YOU MR. HENDRICKS :)lmao

“smoke”

Since: Dec 07

Life is short, be nice!

#7 May 16, 2009
wow and it is only May! whats ahead??????????
Diane

North Bay, Canada

#8 May 16, 2009
Tony - you ROCK! I'm so happy for you and the team! Keep the wins coming baby!!!!!
Bubble burster

United States

#9 May 16, 2009
It doesn't count. He won a race that doesn't matter.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#10 May 16, 2009
Bubble burster wrote:
It pays a Million Dollars and that matters to Tony, so who cares what a loser idiot like you thinks?

“No Name, No Slogan”

Dover, OH

#13 May 17, 2009
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! WOOHOO!! Let's hope this is the start of more trips to VL!
Gordon was lucky he didn't get skewered.
I'm not really a Kenseth fan, but Kyle just played him for a chump. Outside-- then-- inside on the restarts
Poor Ryan! I wouldn't call it o Busch's fault, though he was in the middle. Newman was up high, Gordon drifted upwards, and Busch saved it so it was only a one car wreck instead of three.

If the fans had a sense of humor they would have voted in Jeremy Mayfield...

Worst. Cover band. Ever. At least they didn't sing...

Would someone PLEASE put a muzzle on DW? Jabber, jabber, jabber, jabber.... How the f* ck can that idiot talk so much senseless garbage and people love him so much?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#14 May 17, 2009
Bubble burster wrote:
He still won. Others racing last night won, also. He'll be going to the bank with a big, big check. What will you be depositing to your account? I think you are a tad jealous.
Sparkle

Wimberley, TX

#15 May 17, 2009
glad to see a selfmade man get something good happen for him!If anyone deserves it,you do good luck in your life!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#16 May 17, 2009
"If the fans had a sense of humor they would have voted in Jeremy Mayfield."

That was a good one, lol.

smokeNhot14

Upstate New York

#17 May 17, 2009
Angii wrote:
"If the fans had a sense of humor they would have voted in Jeremy Mayfield."
That was a good one, lol.
I did !!! LMAO

smokeNhot14

Upstate New York

#18 May 17, 2009
Top of the morning to every one . Even you Debi LOL :) The sun is out the birds are chirping .My three dogs have all gone out and crapped on my front lawn LOL
And what else SMOKE WON YES !!!!!!!!!! Last nite was racing the way it should be and was . Not having to worry about the Chase . I still say the Chase has ruined racing . There is nothing more exciting the watching Drivers kicking azz to get to the front . Last nite is what race is REALLY all about .Well I have got to go find my hummingbird feeders . And grab a shovel .Everyone get out and have a great day :) Smoke won !!!!!!!!!!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#19 May 17, 2009
smokeNhot14 wrote:
Top of the morning to every one . Even you Debi LOL :) The sun is out the birds are chirping .My three dogs have all gone out and crapped on my front lawn LOL
And what else SMOKE WON YES !!!!!!!!!! Last nite was racing the way it should be and was . Not having to worry about the Chase . I still say the Chase has ruined racing . There is nothing more exciting the watching Drivers kicking azz to get to the front . Last nite is what race is REALLY all about .Well I have got to go find my hummingbird feeders . And grab a shovel .Everyone get out and have a great day :) Smoke won !!!!!!!!!!
Well, you just have to take the good with the bad. Birds chirping, sun shining; that's good. Dogs crapping on the lawn; not so good.
Enjoy the beautiful day. It's only 47 degrees here, but at least the sun is shining.
Great race last night.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#20 May 17, 2009
ok so how many stewart haas employees are hung over this morning lol...party down
Coo Coo

Secaucus, NJ

#21 May 17, 2009
Say what you will it doesn't count he has no wins as an owner.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#24 May 17, 2009
Coo Coo wrote:
Say what you will it doesn't count he has no wins as an owner.
Where did Jimbob finish? Sore loser much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Kenseth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kenseth holds off Larson for thrilling victory ... May 16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR needs to suspend Matt Kenseth for Martin... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Let it go 12
News Where will free agent Carl Edwards land? (May '14) Jun '14 GO TONY GO 56
News The number 17 DeWalt race car driven by Wiscons... (May '14) May '14 Lola24 2
News Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
More from around the web