Keselowski holds off points leader Kyle Busch to win Nationwide...

Full story: WGN-TV Chicago

Brad Keselowski held off points leader Kyle Busch on the final lap to win the Kroger On Track For the Cure 250 in a green-white-checker finish in Saturday's Nationwide Series race at Memphis Motorsports Park.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Thread princess

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

He's moving up. Finally the excitement we need.
RCV

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Judged:

Yea, he ran over at least 6 others to get there, drives like an idiot. Bliss passes him clean then get run into by the 88. I know, I was there.
CheersForKyle

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

This boy has a gizzard instead of a heart! I was really proud of Kyle--I was hoping Kyle would give him a lilttle tap there at the end.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

CheersForKyle wrote:
This boy has a gizzard instead of a heart! I was really proud of Kyle--I was hoping Kyle would give him a lilttle tap there at the end.
He tried, but not hard enough, Kyle shouldn't complain though, He does it enough.
Fudge

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Brad K is kicking arse and taking names.
justcurious

Tualatin, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Judged:

It's not Brad that's taking names. Pay back will be a bitch! Of course he's not going to be in Hendrick equipment next year so reality will hit. Kurt is the only penske driver with any success. Where are Spinning Sam and Stremme in the points?
CheersForKyle

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Kyle did great yesterday coming from 41th to finish 4th. If there had been another half lap he would have been third. After Monkeytoya beat and bumped on Jeff, Jimmy, and anyone else he got close to I was just waiting for someone to put him in the wall. I think Jeff will remember what he tried to do to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••