NASCAR: signature moments of the decade

NASCAR: signature moments of the decade

There are 2 comments on the SI.com story from Dec 19, 2009, titled NASCAR: signature moments of the decade. In it, SI.com reports that:

The sport has never been the same, and many of Earnhardt's fans -- who sport his number three on hats, t-shirts and bumper stickers -- mourn him still.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SI.com.

Just Sayin

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2009
Let's get this straight, so next year, all we have to look forward to in the Danica-hardt Cup is more of the same old Bull shyte.
Those who can drive will get ignored while those who are "pretty" will get all the TV and interview coverage. Nobody seems to care that having "boobs" doesn't make you a driver and just because Dale Sr. made a sperm donation years ago that doesn't make a driver. I get so sick of not having coverage of just plain good drivers. Oh well bring on 2010.
Pedro z cousin

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2009
Hot stuff!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson cancels Auburn appearance (Apr '14) Apr '14 nacarracefan 4
News Toyota lands naming rights at famed Daytona (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joe 12
News Richard Petty doubts Patrick's ability to win (Feb '14) Feb '14 Bubba 33
News Darrell Wallace Jr. embodies need for speed, st... (Nov '13) Nov '13 whatever 1
News Johnson grabs record eighth win at Dover (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 8
News Kyle Busch wins Truck race at Chicago (Sep '13) Sep '13 duuh1 2
News New CEO Irving evaluates GoDaddy's place in racing (Jul '13) Aug '13 Cale 11 4
More from around the web