Keselowski gets push from Busch to win Talladega

May 6, 2012 Full story: KRMG-AM Tulsa

Brad Keselowski disagrees, and he showed how to do it Sunday with a calculated plan that sent him to Victory Lane.

Full Story

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 May 7, 2012
This Keslowski kid is a star on the rise.
Duh

Columbus, OH

#2 May 7, 2012
how about some respect for kyle Busch. he pushed Harvick in nw race Saturday and Brad to the win on Sunday.
I agree Brad is on the rise, but he sure has a smart aleck mouth on him. when they intervied him in Victory Lane, he was very rude to the men there. kind of embarrassing. he thought he knew it all. not a big fan after that mouth!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 May 8, 2012
Duh wrote:
how about some respect for kyle Busch. he pushed Harvick in nw race Saturday and Brad to the win on Sunday.
I agree Brad is on the rise, but he sure has a smart aleck mouth on him. when they intervied him in Victory Lane, he was very rude to the men there. kind of embarrassing. he thought he knew it all. not a big fan after that mouth!!!!
If we have to swallow Joonyer's crap week in and week out surely we can tolerate a smart azz Penske driver who is a much better driver than Joonyer.
Hello

United States

#4 May 8, 2012
isn't Brad from Mi, must be a family member. I am like the other poster, will not support a smart mouth as- kid who thinks he is the best & knows it all. he needs to gain respect & he is losing respect with fans & never had the respect of other drivers. so be it.... he needs to listen to himself!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 May 9, 2012
Hello wrote:
isn't Brad from Mi, must be a family member. I am like the other poster, will not support a smart mouth as- kid who thinks he is the best & knows it all. he needs to gain respect & he is losing respect with fans & never had the respect of other drivers. so be it.... he needs to listen to himself!!
No Brad is from Ohio, can't you tell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson cancels Auburn appearance (Apr '14) Apr '14 nacarracefan 4
Toyota lands naming rights at famed Daytona (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joe 12
Richard Petty doubts Patrick's ability to win (Feb '14) Feb '14 Bubba 33
Darrell Wallace Jr. embodies need for speed, st... (Nov '13) Nov '13 whatever 1
Johnson grabs record eighth win at Dover (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 8
Kyle Busch wins Truck race at Chicago (Sep '13) Sep '13 duuh1 2
New CEO Irving evaluates GoDaddy's place in racing (Jul '13) Aug '13 Cale 11 4

Matt Carter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE