Brian Vickers says he feels sorry for...

Brian Vickers says he feels sorry for Kyle Busch

There are 5 comments on the Alabama Live story from Aug 21, 2009, titled Brian Vickers says he feels sorry for Kyle Busch. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Brian Vickers stands at attention for the singing of the National Anthem before the start of last Sunday's race at Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Aug 21, 2009
Look it up in your Funk and Wagnell, Vickers. It's called passion. Passion for racing and passion for winning. Two things lacking in a lot of the wuss drivers these days.
The Fat and the Furious

Pontiac, MI

#2 Aug 22, 2009
It's not called passion. It's called bad sportsmanship. Acting like an idiot every time you lose isn't passion. Your not going to win every race, so why act like a 6 year old having a tantrum every time? Everybody out there is passionate. The difference is, only a select few act like complete morons when things don't go their way. That's a lesson that Tony Stewart had to learn and you see him much more relaxed and respected because of it. Kyle may one day learn that lesson, but for now, it's not passion, it's ignorance.
Liz Katz

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2009
I don't really like to see accidents - not my reason for watching the races. However I had a slight smile on my face when Busch was taken out early in the race. He must have always gotten his way when he was a kid - or wow, I can just see him kicking & screaming in his room. I could be one of his real fans if he could take it like a real man. It's called RACING Kyle !! I wonder if he acts like this away from the track?
Ugo

AOL

#4 Aug 23, 2009
I feel sorry for Vickers Mom that lad is ugly.
Cheers For Kyle

Maitland, FL

#5 Aug 30, 2009
Oh Yes, I really felt sorry for Kyle at Bristol last week. He won, but the porr boy was not able to lead the most laps. And he has only won 36 NASCAR races in the past two years. Oh well, maybe he can improve on that tonight!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson cancels Auburn appearance (Apr '14) Apr '14 nacarracefan 4
News Toyota lands naming rights at famed Daytona (Feb '14) Feb '14 Joe 12
News Richard Petty doubts Patrick's ability to win (Feb '14) Feb '14 Bubba 33
News Darrell Wallace Jr. embodies need for speed, st... (Nov '13) Nov '13 whatever 1
News Johnson grabs record eighth win at Dover (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 8
News Kyle Busch wins Truck race at Chicago (Sep '13) Sep '13 duuh1 2
News New CEO Irving evaluates GoDaddy's place in racing (Jul '13) Aug '13 Cale 11 4
More from around the web