Truex takes first career win at Dover

Truex takes first career win at Dover

There are 4 comments on the Times-Republican story from Jun 5, 2007, titled Truex takes first career win at Dover. In it, Times-Republican reports that:

“In times of change, and times when people don't really know what's going on and they need some direction, I am just happy to be the one in Victory Lane”

DOVER, Del. - Martin Truex Jr. earned his first career victory for Dale Earnhardt Inc., winning at Dover International Speedway on Monday hours after the death of longtime NASCAR chairman Bill France Jr. via Times-Republican

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Republican.

Patricia Kamm

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2007
Hi! I'm a New York fan, even a Lou fan. But, let's get real! He says he has a team that can't pitch, can't throw and wants a team that can. Has he really taken a personal inventory lately. How out of shape is Mr. Panella. You can not expect to manage a team and have a winner when you do not lead by example. I think the team could all use some good hard work outs! Wrigley Field is a bastion of professional baseball, let's get a team that lives up to that reputation. Money does not buy a good reputation. It is earned through hard work and dedication. G. White Soxs.
leo from shanghai

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2007
HI PATRICIA KAMM! I'M A BIG LOU PINELLA FAN! lou was rookie of the the year for the k.c. royals but this is a NASCAR story. maybe you should start following our local drivers(clint bowyer, carl edwards, jamie mcmurray. GOOD LUCK SWEET LOU!
Z France

Mollusk, VA

#3 Jun 6, 2007
Truex wins his first race of his career which means dei is doing good.Earhardt had a good car till his tire troubles. dei is still a dominat force in nascar. next year when jr leaves dei is gonna be hurting. Because truex is coming around but still not enough to be a threat for teh cup and as for paul meneard he is struggling in the busch seris right now and dei has no devlment drivers in teh lowwer seris i think dei will struglle but they will be ok in years 2 coem
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#4 Jun 6, 2007
yahoo,way to go martin truex,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar (Jul '16) Jul '16 skillett 1
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... (Jul '16) Jul '16 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... (Jul '16) Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
More from around the web