NASCAR: Martin Truex Jr. Be 'The Man'...

NASCAR: Martin Truex Jr. Be 'The Man' at DEI ???

There are 95 comments on the Paddock Talk story from May 31, 2007, titled NASCAR: Martin Truex Jr. Be 'The Man' at DEI ???. In it, Paddock Talk reports that:

NASCAR: Martin Truex Jr. Be "The Man" at DEI ? In a NASCAR teleconference Martin Truex Jr. via Paddock Talk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paddock Talk.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“DONT TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#87 Sep 9, 2007
He may be the man at DEI next year,I sure hope he is not in the top five at the end of a race and try to go fore a win.them DEI motors are junk,they are top ten motors.but winning motors NO.
Dale Jr Fan

Milwaukee, WI

#88 Sep 9, 2007
Keith S wrote:
He may be the man at DEI next year,I sure hope he is not in the top five at the end of a race and try to go fore a win.them DEI motors are junk,they are top ten motors.but winning motors NO.
Since Truex is driving for the almighty Theresa I hope he gets eat alive in the chase. Hope his motors blow every week then the ole gal will finally know how it feels.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#89 Sep 9, 2007
truex fan from NJ wrote:
go martin
dale jr fans stop crying
LOL,LOL,LOL! Hey, I like Truex too!and i'm a Dale jr fan!
True Jr Fan

AOL

#90 Sep 9, 2007
lola wrote:
i think i've lost track i have to admit. i forgot what was the argument. ok, though... so, she doesn't like junior. i'll have to accept that much. now where does that put the the argument. hope it didn't lose it for me right there. i'll have to reread some stuff. but not that darn book! hey now, she's a stepmom... i'd send them off to military school too. darn brats.
<quoted text>
Wow Lola, you would take the man of your lifes children,Put the brats in Military School? Children that WERE taken away from their Mom, due to a housefire. Their Dad is in Nascar trying to support the family. Wow now you are making me feel that she did not even love Dale Sr.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#91 Sep 9, 2007
True Jr Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Lola, you would take the man of your lifes children,Put the brats in Military School? Children that WERE taken away from their Mom, due to a housefire. Their Dad is in Nascar trying to support the family. Wow now you are making me feel that she did not even love Dale Sr.
Lola, is many different people! sometimes she's Mikey, sometimes ??,lol
Unstinkinbelieve able

Andover, MA

#92 Sep 9, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Lola, is many different people! sometimes she's Mikey, sometimes ??,lol
i liked being LOLA - don't tell though. problem was, every time i saw someone's 'LOL'... i thought they were talking to me!
over8ted

Ringgold, GA

#93 Sep 9, 2007
If you watch the new dale movie "3" you will find out that that Dale Sr wasnt that involved with his kids. He often put them in the background and put racing up front. Dale Jr himself said that he had to buddy up with the pit crew and shop guys in an effort to get his Dad to spend time with him or interact with him. And about Teresa I quote Dale Sr. " she is the lawyer in the family, she runs the business.....I wish i'd married her in 1978"

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#94 Sep 9, 2007
Unstinkinbelieveable wrote:
<quoted text>
i liked being LOLA - don't tell though. problem was, every time i saw someone's 'LOL'... i thought they were talking to me!
Ok!, We will keep this a secret, if you are nice ! deal? lol

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#95 Sep 9, 2007
over8ted wrote:
If you watch the new dale movie "3" you will find out that that Dale Sr wasnt that involved with his kids. He often put them in the background and put racing up front. Dale Jr himself said that he had to buddy up with the pit crew and shop guys in an effort to get his Dad to spend time with him or interact with him. And about Teresa I quote Dale Sr. " she is the lawyer in the family, she runs the business.....I wish i'd married her in 1978"
Well,my dad worked his butt of as an Engineer,and we really never saw him much,but in the 70's he provided for his family and later he taught me to be an Engineer and he taught me well,he passed away at 56 in his sleep god rest his soul,my dad was hard working,just as Dale was,he did what he had to do to bring the paycheck home! Sometimes you have to give to get! I missed my ddad,but he took me fishing,we lived in Woodside,Ca and had a cabin in Tahoe,ca...I later took care of him,the best part of being a daughter is to be there for someone who loved you enough to support your dream!

Duluth MN

#96 Sep 9, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Well,my dad worked his butt of as an Engineer,and we really never saw him much,but in the 70's he provided for his family and later he taught me to be an Engineer and he taught me well,he passed away at 56 in his sleep god rest his soul,my dad was hard working,just as Dale was,he did what he had to do to bring the paycheck home! Sometimes you have to give to get! I missed my ddad,but he took me fishing,we lived in Woodside,Ca and had a cabin in Tahoe,ca...I later took care of him,the best part of being a daughter is to be there for someone who loved you enough to support your dream!
You are an Engineer?

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#97 Sep 9, 2007
Chris Knight wrote:
<quoted text>You are an Engineer?
Hey Chris! long time no hear! You know me....Hunter and all,there are diffrent types ya know and wow funny how you came back just to ask,lol

Duluth MN

#98 Sep 9, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chris! long time no hear! You know me....Hunter and all,there are diffrent types ya know and wow funny how you came back just to ask,lol
I'm just teasing you, I know all about how you work for Hunter. Good race last night. My boy Kurt is in the Chase. I was really hoping Jr could pass Harvick to get in the chase.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#99 Sep 9, 2007
Chris Knight wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just teasing you, I know all about how you work for Hunter. Good race last night. My boy Kurt is in the Chase. I was really hoping Jr could pass Harvick to get in the chase.
Well you little shi$,lol yeah man i knw you were meesin but i missed ya! How's the new rebuild going? I'm warming up to Kyle B but not yet the #2 although i love the paint job on that car,it rocks! Send me a e-mail you jerk ;-)
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#100 Sep 17, 2007
hi mindy

“Classic Car & Racing Tees/Caps”

Since: Aug 07

Davenport, Iowa

#101 Dec 28, 2007
WWE NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all crap, don't waste your time or money
How do you know? YOu have not brought anything from us. The NASCAR items are the same as you buy of the race rigs..just better prices..Get a life!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... Jul 17 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... Jul 3 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
More from around the web