Rain ends, Kurt Busch wins at Michigan

Rain ends, Kurt Busch wins at Michigan

There are 23 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 21, 2007, titled Rain ends, Kurt Busch wins at Michigan. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Kurt Busch won for the second time in three races, dominating in the second half today to capture the Nextel Cup event at Michigan International Speedway that had twice been postponed because of rain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dirk Diggler

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2007
It's good to see that the truth is being printed about what took Gordon out. During the radio broadcast, they immediately blamed Kenseth for it instead of realizing it was a tire going down.
Since NASCAR, much of the media and his fans like to act like Gordon is a choirboy who does no wrong, I was prepared for a week of Matt Kenseth bashing - even though Gordon is probably going to win another championship this year.
VAindycar

Braddock Heights, MD

#2 Aug 21, 2007
"I wanted it so bad I could taste it back there behind Kurt," Truex said.

Yuk... only in NASCAR would you get a quote like that. LOL
And

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Aug 21, 2007
In NASCAR they all speak English - you can't get a reply like that in Indy cars because they can't say those words.
Indy cars are just fragile little toys - one touch and their in the hauler.
Anon

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2007
Two wins out of nowhere?? I think NASCAR ought to go over the Penske cars like they do the Hendrick cars??

or maybe they have and are simply looking the other way..
Forrest

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Aug 21, 2007
NASCAR is like the special olympics. Whether you're first or last you're still a re-tard.
TSTEWFAN

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2007
VAindycar wrote:
"I wanted it so bad I could taste it back there behind Kurt," Truex said.
Yuk... only in NASCAR would you get a quote like that. LOL
So true...that's why we love NASCAR...LOL
Malynn

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2007
Forrest wrote:
NASCAR is like the special olympics. Whether you're first or last you're still a re-tard.
I am at a loss for words at your rude comment...
VAindycar

Braddock Heights, MD

#8 Aug 21, 2007
You tryin to tell me JPB was debating the crash at the Glen with Harvick in English??? Come 'on.

PS... NASCAR drivers will soon need to take lessons in Ebonics... I read where the France's want to expand into the hip-hop culture. WURD, BRUTHA!!!
And wrote:
In NASCAR they all speak English - you can't get a reply like that in Indy cars because they can't say those words.
muleber

Greenfield, IN

#10 Aug 21, 2007
Forrest wrote:
Run Forrust Run! It must have taken you a long time to come up with something that intelligent.

“here's the BEEF”

Since: Mar 07

Indianapolis , In.

#11 Aug 21, 2007
Forrest wrote:
Quite alot like yourself ..GUMP...
Losers

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Aug 21, 2007
And wrote:
Look buddy, if I wanted to watch a bunch of rednecks run bumper-cars around a track I would have gone to my local county fair. That just about sums up NAPCAR. End of discussion.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#13 Aug 21, 2007
Good Lord people,just box it out in a match or something,lol...Meet up somewhere out in the middle of nowhere and hope for rain so all of us Gals can watch a great show! lol ;-)This could be fun! Slipping and sliding around in the mud! MAKE SOME BET'S YAHOOEEE!!!
Let me say something

AOL

#14 Aug 21, 2007
NASCAR

Non Athletic Spectacle Centered Around Rednecks

'nuff said

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#15 Aug 21, 2007
Let me say something wrote:
NASCAR
'nuff said
MY DEAR,WHY COME HERE TO SAY THAT? DON'T come on this forum then,it makes no sense at all! Did you get run over by a stock car on your way to your wedding or something? Cause when you speak like this dear,you really kinda make yourself look very silly! Have a great evening dear! ;-)

“I JUST LOVE RACING!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Kannapolis...EARNHARDT country

#16 Aug 21, 2007
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! !

“I JUST LOVE RACING!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Kannapolis...EARNHARDT country

#17 Aug 21, 2007
NASCAR
'nuff said
REMEMBER if you can't get killed at it, it ain't a sport

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#20 Aug 21, 2007
NASCAR
'nuff said
AND DAMN PROUD OF IT,'NUFF SAID!

bakersfield

#22 Aug 21, 2007
Jr Burton Fan wrote:
Kurt shouldnt be even in contention for the chase. Had Nascar put the correct punishment on Kurt of banning him from driving at Pocono for his attempt to run over Tony's crewman, then his ass wouldnt be in contention for this chase. He may not win it, Tony Stewart will get his third, but Kurt doesnt deserve to even be in it. Nascar screws up again.
you need to get over it. kurt paid for the incident. tony said on his radio show, that he didn't want nascar to suspend kurt.
mike

Andover, MA

#25 Aug 21, 2007
not out of nowhere. crew chief change and instant success. old chief sukked new chief good.
Anon wrote:
Two wins out of nowhere?? I think NASCAR ought to go over the Penske cars like they do the Hendrick cars??
or maybe they have and are simply looking the other way..

bakersfield

#26 Aug 21, 2007
kurt led alot of laps at daytona, and led most races but had bad luck, due to cautions, and on track incidents. he is 3rd in finishing average and only gordon and stewart are better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR Sprint Cup incident with Logano leaves T... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
News Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
More from around the web