The Twelve Days of NASCAR Christmas - Dec 25, 2007

Dec 25, 2007 Full story: www.nascar.com 7

By Jarrod Breeze , NASCAR.COM December 25, 2007 12:48 PM EST The Twelve Days of Christmas are upon us, and to celebrate I have taken some liberties to give the time-honored carol a NASCAR flavor.

Full Story

JMO

“Follow the Yellow Brick Road!”

Since: Oct 07

Irving, TX

#1 Dec 25, 2007
Another cute one...but not as cute ;) Just a little bored, can you tell?
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#3 Dec 25, 2007
JMO wrote:
Another cute one...but not as cute ;) Just a little bored, can you tell?
I think we all are a little bored today. Waiting for something to happen I guess.

JMO

Irving, TX

#5 Dec 25, 2007
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all are a little bored today. Waiting for something to happen I guess.
I know I'm waiting for something to happen, lol. I don't know what but something. It just doesn't seem like Christmas to me. My son is with his dad, he won't be home til Friday so no presents opened untile he gets here. My mom is still in the hospital so we decided to postpone Christmas dinner until the weekend so Austin can enjoy it and she'll be able to enjoy it. So really, it's just another day around here. Only benefit is I don't have to work, lol.

JMO

Irving, TX

#7 Dec 25, 2007
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> LOL thats always good
yes it is lol. i think 4 day weekends should be requirements at least once a month, lol.
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#8 Dec 25, 2007
JMO wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I'm waiting for something to happen, lol. I don't know what but something. It just doesn't seem like Christmas to me. My son is with his dad, he won't be home til Friday so no presents opened untile he gets here. My mom is still in the hospital so we decided to postpone Christmas dinner until the weekend so Austin can enjoy it and she'll be able to enjoy it. So really, it's just another day around here. Only benefit is I don't have to work, lol.
I will say a prayer for your mom and your family. This has really is a boring day. Tomorrow should be better we hope.

JMO

Irving, TX

#10 Dec 25, 2007
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say a prayer for your mom and your family. This has really is a boring day. Tomorrow should be better we hope.
Thanks for the prayer!:) You know, I am so ready for a new year to start already! I usually have mixed feelings at the end of the year...anxious for what's to come, grateful for the things that have happened. But this year has just been a tough year and I'm ready for it to be over, lol. I'm ready for moving on :)
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#13 Dec 26, 2007
JMO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the prayer!:) You know, I am so ready for a new year to start already! I usually have mixed feelings at the end of the year...anxious for what's to come, grateful for the things that have happened. But this year has just been a tough year and I'm ready for it to be over, lol. I'm ready for moving on :)
I know the feeling. I to am waiting for it to be over. Next year has to be better. I'll be looking for that silver lining. lol. It will be better for all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Truex Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Martin Truex Jr. knows he must get the job done... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Whoyakidding 7
Fans Can Now Vote Their Favorite Driver into th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Grandpaw Whitey 7
It's NHRA v. NASCAR in charity baseball game (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jon Benedict 1
•••
•••

Martin Truex Jr. People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••